Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/19/15 08:24 PM
Let it go it was clearly self defense, Zimmerman simply followed a man he thought may be harming his neighborhood, Trevor did not like it(WHY I DO NOT KNOW) and jumped him trying to beat his brains out, yes he was younger, but much stronger and was beating his brains out so he shot him in self defense! Not white on black, both minorities and has nothing at all to do with "STAND YOUR GROUND LAW"

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/19/15 07:24 PM
^ ^ ^
OK another one, she is widowed for four years and yet never married WTF

Are the scammers scamming this topic and talking about how they were almost scammedscared Please someone check both these profiles out and let me know:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/19/15 05:41 PM
^ ^ ^

Wonder Woman if you are on check out this profile and tell me what you think??? I would be leery! I am not sure where Chicago Alabama is in Australia whoa

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/18/15 08:19 PM

I'm new to online mate search and I keep getting inquiries from overseas as well. I find they want my email address or they want to Skype. I'm not sure what to make of this. I think I might go see if there might be some warm bodies in my own hometown. I'm not sure this is the place to be to meet people and have a serious relationship. Thoughts?

Thoughts heck you already deactivated WTF frustrated

Newbies should at least give it a week or two or at least time enough for one answer to there forum questions.....I don't know??

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/18/15 12:07 PM

Many of the profiles on dating sites are scams, fake profiles.frustrated
I lost my trust in online men.

Do not think I have ever messaged with a scammer on this site! Have reported hundreds and ignored a bunch more, not being sure but thinking they may be. Have been "catfished" in the forums here and on other sites and had some Ladies show up for first meetings that were much older and/or fatter than their profile and "ancient" photos showed they were. The scammers are very easy to spot with their bad English, giving addresses, and telephone #; their age preferences (a -30 looking for someone 50-70 "to rob") are all telltale signs. No photos, no full length shots, no date stamps on the photos, etc make me leery of someone being what they say they are, only one photo and I will seldom return a message unless their interest are a tremendous match to mine.

BTW: I do not block any age, and will certainly answer any I have messaged with on the forumswaving ......that is different:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/18/15 10:23 AM

If so what did you experience? November last year, my mom walked up the stairs and heard me take my last breath, when she came in i was dead, all extremities sionised, Which means I had barley any oxygen for a long time, luckily 3 emergency responde paramedics were here within a few minutes, and after a hour of resuscitation they got me back, they said it was a miracle I survived. I felt this amazing undescribeable peace but I didn't see a tunnel with a light our anything like that, I would be interested to hear your stories and what did you experience? Thankyou.flowerforyou

Have seen that tunnel of light several times, but it was always when they used ether to put me out for operations. Mine was more like dropping into a whirlpool of light as it was spinning and either getting smaller or bigger, not sure whether falling into it or being sucked up into it like a tornado, but it happened every time they gave it to me. Think maybe it is the mind totally shutting down, do not see it going to sleep as the mind still functions then.

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/18/15 09:57 AM
COLD: We have freeze warnings in Orlando tonight....Makes me feel like looking for a "Hottie" for tonight to keep me warmblushing bigsmile

pitchfork

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/18/15 09:13 AM
My apology, but seems many who are not American start garbage on here to stir us up. Looked at your profile before I wrote that and saw nothing to indicate you are a proud American........located somewhere else.

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/18/15 08:01 AM

When I see people talk about the poor feeling entitled to welfare, I totally agree that they should feel entitled. And who wouldn't need to resort to theft or other crime when welfare means you can't afford shelter. Where in the world does rent cost under $300?

Can someone tell me why we are letting this lady from "Istanbul, Istanbul"oops lead us into questioning our "Stand your ground" laws or question our welfare system in the US WTF are we doing hereslaphead

Maybe we should start checking out the OP's before letting them divide US.whoa

She is siting back rofl at us for being so stupid!spock

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 06:16 PM
Edited by ALBYAK on Tue 02/17/15 06:20 PM
I totally believe in welfare and helping retrain able bodied people who need it for a short period of time 1 to 4 years but then let the freeloaders starve if they refuse to find work. Where we have really messed up it turning the truly needy mental patient out on the streets to survive on their own and sometimes prey on us. They commit crime after crime on us and the government does nothing because they have no money to pay fines....today we only enforce laws that make the politicians friends more money by making the government more money to give them. Help those that really need help and screwdriver the freeloaders!

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 05:55 PM

NEVER share your personal or financial information with people you don't know.
Don't share your real name, personal phone numbers, email address, home address, place of work or any other identifying information.
Do not post personal contact information in your profile or username.
NEVER send money to people you haven't met in person.
It's better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck to all of you!
ooppps, my name oops oops

And is that your year of birth too Debbie? 1980?
Lol

waving

Strange how we try to be so secretive and then give full name and DOB on our Yahoo accountsfrustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 05:04 PM

WonderWoman, Know you knew there was some teasing on some of that, but with the other lady think maybe I should read profiles "before" getting into conversations on hereslaphead

I heard that, and I did. flowerforyou bigsmile

:thumbsup: blushing flowerforyou

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 03:58 PM
WonderWoman, Know you knew there was some teasing on some of that, but with the other lady think maybe I should read profiles "before" getting into conversations on hereslaphead

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 03:17 PM

Went to an exercise class today with a lady I would not meet until after at least 40 messages, she chewed me out after about 20 saying anyone who did not want to meet after 3 was wasting her time. I find it takes a bunch to find out who is real and who is not. Do not even remember how to skype but would not give my yahoo or phone # out until I know as best I can they are not crazy....the scammers are easy, it is the crazies I worry about. And I am a man and, probably own over 30 guns, and a concealed weapons license!! scared

I do not want to run into Miss Bobbit spock

wait, wait, ....wait! Wouldn't you rather say that you are a gun enthusiast or connoisseur instead of owning over 30 concealed guns?.....now I'd like to know if they are in a gun safe or not. Crazy? Wait a minute here.....huh Who scaring off who even without some video conferencing?

OK: I am a hunter, outdoorsman, and guide, have two almost walk in safes in different areas of Florida plus it is cheaper to have a set in Alaska than to fly them back and forth, the permit is to carry a weapon concealed. I am not a gun enthusiast or connoisseur at all just a hunter....they all have a purpose, from keeping bears out of my outside shower in Alaska to hunting Elk in the Colorado Rockies and finishing off gators when trapping in Florida swamps. Women are my only fearscared

eeeeeeeeeeeehhhh, wrong answer. I'm a hunter too. That is not the purpose of concealed weapon license.

Just seemed like an intimidation remark, that you are afraid of crazy women.

It was totally illegal to have a pistol or gun on a Florida WMA out of season or Gator hunt unless you had the concealed permit...so I DID GET IT FOR HUNTING and camping while frog gigging and airboating. The one who hurt me was crazy and I have ran into a few more since then, lots of good ones also, just saying that men have to be worried on here also, I have only one phone and one Yahoo for personal and business and do not want some stalker lady to get it and have to change it after all these years with the same number and account.

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 02:46 PM

Went to an exercise class today with a lady I would not meet until after at least 40 messages, she chewed me out after about 20 saying anyone who did not want to meet after 3 was wasting her time. I find it takes a bunch to find out who is real and who is not. Do not even remember how to skype but would not give my yahoo or phone # out until I know as best I can they are not crazy....the scammers are easy, it is the crazies I worry about. And I am a man and, probably own over 30 guns, and a concealed weapons license!! scared

Do you mean Lorena Bobbitt who cuts off her husband's penis?

Well afraid I will run into someone like her, I had one do a pile driver on me on my 40th birthday and until I got into Yoga was never without pain for 20 years. I do know some of both can be crazy, and most in the search area...not the forums are a little off.

Hope you don't run into Aileen Wuornos. rofl

Believe we cooked her down here a few years ago, but there is more where she came from scared so I will just keep looking over my sholder.laugh laugh

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 02:40 PM

wait, wait, ....wait! Wouldn't you rather say that you are a gun enthusiast or connoisseur instead of owning over 30 concealed guns?.....now I'd like to know if they are in a gun safe or not. Crazy? Wait a minute here.....huh Who scaring off who even without some video conferencing?

OK: I am a hunter, outdoorsman, and guide, have two almost walk in safes in different areas of Florida plus it is cheaper to have a set in Alaska than to fly them back and forth, the permit is to carry a weapon concealed. I am not a gun enthusiast or connoisseur at all just a hunter....they all have a purpose, from keeping bears out of my outside shower in Alaska to hunting Elk in the Colorado Rockies and finishing off gators when trapping in Florida swamps. Women are my only fearscared

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 02:23 PM

Do you mean Lorena Bobbitt who cuts off her husband's penis?

Well afraid I will run into someone like her, I had one do a pile driver on me on my 40th birthday and until I got into Yoga was never without pain for 20 years. I do know some of both can be crazy, and most in the search area...not the forums are a little off.

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/17/15 12:11 PM

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/16/15 07:18 PM
If fake members usually double post....What does it mean when the OP triple post then.....One thing to remember on here when you are messaging is "not seen in over thirty days" could mean a lot of things....but mainly they are gone never to return. They are just numbers and probably not ever going to see your message.

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/16/15 06:47 PM

Slightly irritated now, cos men always seem to think it's okay to ask 'how long have you been dating?" and "how long have you been on this site?"
I don't keep logs and none of their effing business, is it! I find it so incredibly rude! Guess they have nothing better to say or ask?

Why would you let idiots irritate you? It clearly states 05/20/13 as your starting date on here, just hit delete and block if they are that dumb.....don't waist your time being irritated:wink:

Usually it doesn't, I either ignore their stupid questions or indeed delete/block. But sometimes you really take an interest in someone and then get that question bollox, and it's just well... frustrating I guess.. Don't really understand why men don't get that it's bluddy rude! If they'd do that in real life, ie. in a pub, they'd likely get a beer thrown in their face, so why do it online? Guess that's what pisses me off.

* Ooohhhmmm * haha

Seems they are out of reach of the beer here or any other repercussions...I think the majority just play....yes I do also sometimes but when I really see someone who fits what I am really looking for I get real serious...just messaged the only one I have ever had a date with on here tonight as she is free again after having a friend for two years....we will be fishing and shrimping very soon:thumbsup: