Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 09/30/14 08:31 AM
WOW guess you can not tell the truth here-got reported for saying Mingle in Alaska is DEAD. LOL Met one lady in five years on this site and that was in Florida! Going to break my heart if the ban me.

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 09/29/14 11:40 AM

Man, did I end up in a dead zone for dating. I can't seem to find any women online from Craig AK. :/

As I told Alaskaangel there are only a couple of people on Alaska Mingle that are still here. Any who are over 30 days have just not deleted their profile. POF, OK Cupid, have some but DHU is about the same as here. DHU is the best all around in many states, and has the most active forums!

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 07/02/14 10:39 AM

I have a better chance of winning the lottery than I do of meeting a soul mate. laugh

Maybe you are just on the wrong site, you have a nice profile and interests. DHU has a much better group and larger on the forums. As many posts as you have here this probably will not appeal to you, but you really should try something new. I have posted here a few times but find it an unfriendly place for the most part. Good Luck in your search! Alby

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 06/30/14 11:22 AM

Gonna be 42 this week and still crave it more than ever.

Men over 40 are still interested in sex (quality over quantity)...though they are probably less obsessed about it than guys in their 20s'.

Maybe it is because I never had my own children, but I sure crave it and having a loving companion as much now as in my 20 to 40 range. (No do not want kids and not quite as often but certainly regular)bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 06/28/14 08:06 AM
Crazy: Still do a lot of spray painting with my home rentals and toys but even though they are hot and cumbersome; always where a spray mask when doing it. Having painted inside with oil based paint, I know it is not for menoway

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 06/28/14 07:44 AM
Yes, the second I met online was perfect, took her to Alaska for the summer and it was the best love of my life. Only problem was money OOPS yes when she was told she needed to get at least a part time job to help like she had originally offered before I lent-gave her more, she bolted.

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 01/31/14 10:00 AM
In theory it is great but in practice finding it a waist of time on this site as not many here and no ladies who fish and like the outdoors. 4 or 5 years and only one date on here, she was quite the kayaker-fisher lady but think she already had someone lined up.

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 01/30/14 04:43 PM
This man looking for a fishing-outdoors partner for Alaska summers & Florida winters 50's and fit. Might like Gold Panning, berry picking, biking, etc. Have cabins AK, home FL and motorhomes and boats both places. A simple man who likes to play, dance, exercise etc.

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:03 AM
YES,Alaska the 8 months I'm in Florida! Let's go fishing!

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 01/30/14 08:59 AM
Outdoors lady 50's who likes to fish 8 months Florida & 4 months Alaska warm months of course. MH camping, hiking, biking, airboats,canoes,berry picking, dancing, well you get the idea-no coach potatoes. Check my profile. Alby

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 01/29/14 05:58 PM
NEW TO POSTING HERE-not to mingle itself. Alaska 4 months Orlando 8 months 60's Outdoorsman seeks Outdoors Lady for Long Term to travel back and forth for the best of both worlds.bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 10/11/11 08:29 PM
NICE PHOTOS BUT THE PROFILE IS SHORT. NEEDS MORE INTERESTS.

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:21 AM
try starting out at a different place straight to mail or my account not sure which but I had the same trouble you are not starting out in the free place ALBY

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next