Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 08:41 AM

op ... some may be real ... but I have been on other sites but this one seems like they have a lot more from other countries... and if that is all you are looking for someone in the same country then put in your profile... I have put know long distance relationship mainly because I do not want to attract someone from another country... unless they have the $ to come see me ... their are a lot of scammers out there ... and I don't need that in my life ... I truly have always felt with LDR sooner or later a choice has to be made to be with each other ... and unless that person has that kind of $ to travel then ... I can not fall for anyone ...so far away ... I am sure.. if they are sincere... they will want to be with their family just as I do and be able to see them ...

Mingle is so interested in being International that they do not allow us to limit the distance someone can message us from, would be just a simple as limiting the age that can do it.

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 08:28 AM

At 56 I am proud of my body and I am also adult enough to be classy and respectful to all. Judging a book by it's cover is a sign of insecurity and something I try hard not to do

op and you will find women do the same ...does not mean anything really...if your showing your off parts of your body ... but some can be scammers ... for one reason ... but if that's not you then I would not worry about it ... but the site can limit your body pictures... if they feel your showing to much laugh honestly yours is just enough :smile: your leaving some to the imagination which is good ... I will send my picture if I feel I want to meet someone... because I am not a fake and you will meet me as I am ... and would not have put in my profile ...

Not only do you not have a photo, but even visiting your profile is useless as you have left to much blank for one to get an understanding of you. Know enough from the smoking and body type that I am not interested, but your ethnicity is blank??

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 08:07 AM

Pilates....:thumbsup:

No Pilates for me, girlfriend instructor tried to kill me with it, Bikram Yoga either burnt myself out on that. I prefer bicycle riding in the backwoods and even ride it to my gym. Use one of the new "Fat Tire" bikes, quite a bit more wind resistance with the 4 inch balloon tires and weighs over 50 lbs. It is a "beast"!

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 07:42 AM

I wish shirtless guys would put that crap in their personal profile.. Let people choose to see it, and don't force em to.. J/S

OK Mikeywhoa : Just for you I put my shirt back on, can't win though, the lades will give me a hard time now for having a "wife beater" shirt on! frustrated Ya just can't please everybody slaphead

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/21/15 09:17 PM

Men post old pics all the time. I don't think one gender is worse than another.

I don't mind a man posting a chest pic IF he's got a nice chest. If he has a belly at all, then he should not be posting a chest pic. Seems to me he's delusional if he thinks he looks good.

<
How does that look for a 65 year old man?? Photo is just to show shrimp in the cooler, and amongst many that show what I do. Mingle cut the head off condensing it. Shirt off due to heat and just shows normal dress on the Florida coast. Up most of the night catching them so certainly not at my best.
<

From what I can see you look pretty great.

Thank you, there really is a head on there LOL. I only use it as a profile photo when I am at the camp shrimping. I switch my photos around depending what I am doing at the time. When in Alaska I have picture of fishing and playing there, they change with the seasons, like the decorations on a front door.bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/21/15 07:47 PM

Don't those scammers usually target the elderly? Those scams have been around for so long that no computer savvy person would actually fall for one of those. Once there was a man who tried to rent me an apartment before I visited it and said that he was out of the country due to some family emergency and would have to send the first month's rent to him via western union. Those types of scams, pretty much anyone can see them coming from a mile away.

Easy now don't give them any ideas....dang it's hard to be so old and demented on here, slaphead haven't decided which one of those 30 something's that message me each morning I want to turn my checkbook over to yet whoa
I am just auditioning them right nowbigsmile pitchfork

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/21/15 01:12 PM

I don't have a picture (and I've never had a picture)...and yet I managed to find someone...yep right here on M2 :) it just goes to show that pictures don't always matter; old, topless or none winking

That is a rarity...Did meet one lady far back in the woods for an airboat ride, she was everything she said she was, pretty, thin, and packing...she had a concealed carry permit as well. Think the only reason I trusted her was she had one. We never clicked as lovers but had many fun times together fishing and shrimping. She took several of my photos that are on here.:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/21/15 10:20 AM
Gator bite on my left hand might be an interesting place to start....I have never again taken my friend Jack Danielsfrustrated along on my Gator hunts. Was a legal trapper and guide for over 30 years since that incident without a scratch. :thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/21/15 10:02 AM

Men post old pics all the time. I don't think one gender is worse than another.

I don't mind a man posting a chest pic IF he's got a nice chest. If he has a belly at all, then he should not be posting a chest pic. Seems to me he's delusional if he thinks he looks good.

<
How does that look for a 65 year old man?? Photo is just to show shrimp in the cooler, and amongst many that show what I do. Mingle cut the head off condensing it. Shirt off due to heat and just shows normal dress on the Florida coast. Up most of the night catching them so certainly not at my best.
<

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 10:12 PM
I truly believe most ladies know what men want to do with skype, if one pushes it on them they run knowing what is coming....unless they want to see what you have...if they want to use it to validate someone is real "THEY" will ask for it! I certainly would do it if asked but would never suggest it. Just my opinion and we all know what opinions are like.bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:59 PM

At 65 just looking for a beautiful blond hair, blue eyed 30 something that will "take care" of me for a few years and inherit all my fortune.....hey I can be a spammer also bigsmile

frustrated frustrated frustrated I am not qualified !sad
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just listening to all the bull and trying to be funny :wink: waving

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:47 PM

No I have heard the little parasite the swims up the urinary track when you pee in the Amazon river is the worst pain.

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:32 PM
At 65 just looking for a beautiful blond hair, blue eyed 30 something that will "take care" of me for a few years and inherit all my fortune.....hey I can be a spammer also bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 02:01 PM
Edited by ALBYAK on Fri 02/20/15 02:04 PM

:thumbsup: Nice post 4Sure, even so, I don't think anyone has to explain why they choose the profile pictures they choose...If they want to use an avatar or icon, that's their business....If they want to pose with their shirts off, who cares...if they want to post old pictures that don't define the way they look today, let em...If they want to use photoshopped images of themselves, oh well...It's their profile and their business...Personally, I make a concerted effort to post flattering pics cause I'm shallow that way....:tongue:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Well if that is shallow I will take shallow any daybigsmile :thumbsup:

A lady looks best dressed like a lady, and you have it down pat Leigh:wink:

Of course if you profile age is rightfrustrated

ONE OF THESES DAYS I WILL LEARN HOW TO PULL A QUOTE OUT RIGHT-SORRY

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 12:33 PM
Edited by ALBYAK on Fri 02/20/15 12:36 PM

I have a feeling OP might have gotten burned. My friend actually met a girl online who put up fake pictures of a beautiful thin blonde. When he met her, she was about 300 lbs and he says she didn't even have a pretty face (I found that mean). My friend told me he didn't get mad at the girl just because she didn't look anything like he expected, he was angry because he was lied to and was already emotionally invested in a lie.

I understand why some ladies might want to put up another person's picture up because or a very old picture that doesn't even look like her anymore, but before doing that, you must ask yourself if you are planning on ever meeting one (or more) of the people you talk to online. If yes, it can be a very awkward situation when your date walks into the restaurant/caf� and doesn't even recognize you.

Just be proud of who you are, and you'll know the guys who talk to you like you for you and not just because they were attracted to some sexy half naked pic that's on your profile.

HEY_HEY...Now they don't have to stop the half naked pic's just make sure it's them and they still look that waybigsmile :thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 11:10 AM

I'm only interested in people who have overcome financial hardship through hard work, dedication, and perseverance. I don't mind if they used government funding or any means that never hurt anyone to accomplish this. However, he must be handsome with a good sense of humor. Is this reasonable enough or too picky?

I am only interested in blond hair, blue eyed thirty somethings who's grandpa left her an African hunting reserve and an Alaskan wilderness fishing lodge....that is a reasonable request isn't it....OK was thinking of a Hawaiian beach house also but I won't be greedy, already have a place on the Florida coastbigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 10:23 AM

At 56 I am proud of my body and I am also adult enough to be classy and respectful to all. Judging a book by it's cover is a sign of insecurity and something I try hard not to do

If we had a big fat gut sticking out, they certainly would have reason to complain, I really have had 90% positive response to mine in messages. The only one I put out purposefully to show my body is a picture in a gym in a tight muscle shirt and get a few comments on "wife beater" shirt but usually with a "smilie face" :) drawn after it. Most ladies like a tastefully done shirtless shot just like we like "nice" bathing suit picture of them if they have a nice body to show. If you have it, you can show it, if you don't keep it covered would be good advice for both. Give them more than just that in the rest of your photos....personally do outdoor action shots of me really doing something on most of mine to attract an outdoors lady. Good Luck

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:37 AM

As we age I understand we don't look the same as we did 20 years ago. But age gracefully and be proud no need to hide behind 10 yr old pics. We want exactly what we are looking at here

For the same reason(s) so many men post pics with their shirt off?....

Some of us live in Florida and don't need or wear shirts very often...it would be false advertising not to show us as we really are:) just not today brrrr. All but one of my photos have date stamps on them...Mingle does put their logo on top of some but I do try....women with High School Photos are not trying, they are lying plain and simple!!!

Have never taken my shirt off to take a photo, they were taken while doing something and posted to show the things I do!:wink:

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/19/15 09:34 PM
Following to prevent a punk from robbing is not stalking...neighborhood watch are generally taught to do that, the 911 dispatcher had no right to tell him to stop and not watch what he was pledged to do....that is what neighborhood watch is for....watching. Trevor had no right to attack an innocent man who was serving and protecting his neighborhood. Come try that ship in mine...then you will understand. Cops do not protect anything but big business and the government, I have silent alarms on everything I value, and there is always a gun in my vehicle so you will be presumed armed and a direct threat to my life if you are in it....you are arguing with the wrong guy on this one. Mess with my stuff and you will reap the consequences...I do not aim to maim. I live in America, Florida and we are allowed to protect ourselves here, we do not even have to drag your body in our home anymore....Thank you NRA!! Long Live Stand Your Ground! I make no apology for being a free American where we can protect our home and property from trash that want to steal and harm us. If you do not like that put a I HAVE NO GUNS sign on your front door and see what happens!

PS:: I am a hunter not a gun nut but have learned the hard way guns have a second purpose in a FREE Country!

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/19/15 08:49 PM
I have seen her postsscared