Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 06/07/15 12:34 PM
Edited by ALBYAK on Sun 06/07/15 12:36 PM

Why do I see so many men who have an unhappy main profile picture? They often look angry. I really don't like to respond to someone who looks so mean.

You are obviously in the wrong section of Mingle Profiles......go to the "Real men have fun and enjoy outdoors life" section, you may see photos of dead fish and critters we get, but you will see healthy men who smile and enjoy a healthy lifestylebigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 06/03/15 09:46 AM

I asked that question in order to sample responses. Sex on its own alone isn't love. It takes more than an intercourse to prove love.

Correct.. take a hell of a lot more than intercourse to show love..
To many forget that and think if I can sleep with them then they will come to love me...

Certainly agree it takes a lot more, Camping, fishing, sharing the outdoors, life, etc. with me but it has never got to the "Love" stage without the sex also, it all goes together to form that special bond!:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 06/03/15 09:36 AM
Have a wonderful Birthday young Ladyflowerforyou

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:51 PM
blushing

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 06/01/15 08:47 PM

asleep I'm still looking for a hot guy.

waving

Dang my arm is getting tire of all this wavingwhoa

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 05/31/15 09:05 PM
Alright what happened to the old post...one crazy Yankee post and it goes to heck got to be a few good old boys and gals left here besides me WTF

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 05/31/15 08:40 PM

Who are the hot guys????

bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 05/31/15 06:18 PM

C'mon, people! What happened to our decency?...rant

There isn't ONE decent man or woman left in this whole world?...I mean, in America?.....

I mean, inside the internet dating world?...Not ONE?....tongue2

Have at least 8 good lady friends from the dating sites that I have gone out with and still keep in touch with several times a year either through e-mail, phone calls or messaging on the sites! Their are lots of good people out there....just have not found that one in a million I seek.

Must understand that camping is not in a Holiday Innbigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 05/29/15 10:36 PM
While I have lady friends that I love in one way without sex, a friend relative etc.

Have had sex with some that I never loved, but...........

Have never known the true love bonding as one without sex first, that is what makes the bond perfect!!

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 05/29/15 10:06 AM
Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.....My Dad:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:14 PM

I tell people that I don't speak English. I speak Texan

Now that is close enough to Georgian or Floridian that I can understand it:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 05/27/15 08:53 PM
There are no women anywhere in Florida on this site that post...try another site that really has people that postfrustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:02 PM
Hearing so bad from shooting and airboats that I can not date anyone with a foreign accent.....Boston and New York city as wellbigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 05/27/15 01:15 PM
Live wherever my head hits the pillow...four months all around the Keani Pennunsula in Alaska, two months in Western Georgia hunt camp, and Six basically all around Central Florida in the beautiful woods and waters. Have a homestead in Orlando, but it is just a place to come to rest between Adventures.bigsmile

Life is Good:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 05/26/15 10:41 AM

When I was younger a simple hello almost always worked at a "Wedding Reception" seemed all the single gals wanted to join in on the action that night:thumbsup: Was different back then penicillin cured all and most were on the pillwhoa

:laughing: dinosaur!

OK, But we didn't have to read about "Shades Of Gray" we invented them!pitchfork

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 05/26/15 10:19 AM
When I was younger a simple hello almost always worked at a "Wedding Reception" seemed all the single gals wanted to join in on the action that night:thumbsup: Was different back then penicillin cured all and most were on the pillwhoa

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:23 AM

God, i hope so

Oh yes me also!!

In Florida we lay on the sand and look at the stars....
California gets it backwards I hear...
How does it go in Hawaii....love

Hawaii is certainly on my bucket listbigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 05/24/15 10:41 AM

Here's the deal. It's just a matter of mathematics.

There are lots of good people and lots of bad ones on the net.
The bad tend to have a practiced line of BS that sounds great at first and it takes time for you to see through the crap.

Most of the good ones are not right for you. That's just life. We all have quirks and the right fit is hard to find.

The good ones left are hard, but not impossible, to find. To find them you HAVE to communicate. Mingle2 forums are an opportunity to see into the minds of many ... some really good, some not so.

If you communicate with those of a like mind, you have a better chance of compatibility.

Mingle2 aside, in the non-net world, if you join clubs or do activities you like, you will improve your chances of meeting someone.

So true, went to the weigh in of a huge fishing tournament yesterday and was hit on at least twice....only problem there is it sets me back in the real world and never get their Numbersfrustrated I am way to slow in the real world!!

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 05/22/15 08:56 AM
Had a point in my late 20's that I believed any animal or fish that God put on the earth was meant to be eaten no matter what the Game Commission saidpitchfork Possum yuck don't eat more possum....that and cats of any kind...bobcat, polecat...just no cats at all!

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:11 PM
Never knew it would be that easy...just post and they will comedrinker here's to you.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14