Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 05/16/15 06:21 PM

To original question.
Through the years I have met several wonderful people from this site.
I have never met a scammer...

This site is better than most I have ever seen

Yes but where you are at you would surely have to go out of state, I am there 4 months and there is hardly anyone! Even in Florida there are few, met only one person personally in over five years and she could out fish me blushing . Have met many good and even a few liars (age-photo-weight) on other sites.

Ladies lie about your age or use old photos and I will and have walked out! Be real-I am!

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:35 AM

Love is like baseball, You can get some strikes, you only need one hit. You don'��t need 50 women or to respond to you if you'��re looking for a long-term relationship. You just need one good one.

Bravo: That is why all my pictures involve the outdoors or getting in shape for the outdoors, the helicopter photo is at the end of a three hour flight to hunting camp, complete with my camo clothes and rifle....want no city girlnoway

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 05/15/15 09:04 PM
Much rather see a bare chested man or sexy ladies photo (even out of shape and fat) than the crazy avatars, pets, Buddhas or blank spaces!!

I try to never post a response on the forums to any fakes....that is what I think of them. Just my opinion, and we all know what opinions are like! If someone does not want to post a picture "I" feel they have no business on a dating site...that is what this is supposed to be isn't it!

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 05/12/15 07:23 PM
There are good guys and gals on all the sights but it works better when there are enough in an area to get together and do something as a group. Have been to meetups on several other sites and have many friends from them. Hard to get together with someone from Bora-Borafrustrated Have only had one real date here in over 5 years-great time canoeing and camping, but she got back with an old friend just after our datetears

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 05/11/15 11:51 AM
Fish cops that do not even know the rules themselvesfrustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 05/09/15 05:17 PM

Not all women do that. All my pics are from this year. Plus i have had more problems with mens ages not matching up with their pic. For example.... The age said 35 but the pic looks like he is 50! I came across several of those.

Still keep my first and only back when getting on photo with the Grizzly Bear in Alaska, but it does not look as young as the most recent ones because of the shape I keep my body in these days.

Some are proud how good we agewinking

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 05/09/15 02:50 PM

When I see pictures on profiles ranging from 20 years to current doesn't bother me a bit. I actually have a picture on my profile dating back to I think 07...then I think the next oldest is from 12 or so somewhere in that range.. The rest in the last year 2 of mine were taken in the last month.. My main pic was taken less than a week ago.

I take pictures with a grain of salt...
If you aren't who you say you were then, I am done
I wish you a great day and I leave.. Period..

I know Pancho's pic holding the bowl of flowers was in the last two weeks.
Yepp he looks pretty much that way.. He knows I look like I do..
No biggie..

Do not know how long you have been in Alaska but you like most up up there look much younger than your years...the harsh sun in the south takes its toll on ladies down here!

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 05/09/15 02:33 PM
Edited by ALBYAK on Sat 05/09/15 02:37 PM
"WORK" scared ... My uncle told me I could not even spell it...Nice to be RETIRED, and free of all my fear:thumbsup:

whoa

PS: work much harder at playing now than ever did working:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 05/07/15 12:20 PM

Uuuum..no no and no?????!

When you have nothing in your profile, you will certainly get only scammersslaphead

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 04/25/15 11:43 AM
Edited by ALBYAK on Sat 04/25/15 11:46 AM

Well I don't buy a car with out test driving it..
Why would I marry someone with test driving him first..
.......................................................^out

:thumbsup: Of course I have never been marriedoops

:angel:

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 04/25/15 11:27 AM

Lake Wales here! Hello everyone, I'm Dawn

OK so you and your husband have an "Open Relation" but you cannot play with men.....what does your husband play with??? Or are you just trying to find another lady for him....sounds curious! WTFnoway

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 04/24/15 07:48 PM
Greetings....That was the first word when they drafted me.....Did not join, was drafted then spit on by a grateful nations people when I got out....So glad it is different now but that was what happened to me. Do get some medical benefits now but it was not worth it for sure. Draft the politicians first if you want to stop wars!

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 04/22/15 02:38 PM

Yeah I was eaten alive last night by mosquitos! Stupid insects grumble

Oh I am dreading these little blood suckers they should be out anytime now

Nursing about 20 bites from the last few days of camping, to hot to wear enough to keep them off here, should be on the Kenai in a month....cool enough there to dress heavy and keep them off up there:)

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:54 AM

ive been on here for about 3 months and all i see is fake profile after fake profile and people who havent used their account in over a month and prolly never will again. i have read online that this is absolutely one of the worst dating sites on the web and that its near damn impossible to meet a real girl on here that isnt a scammer. the website said they msg'd 500 girls on here, only got 80 replies and 0 dates. and im not talking about online girlfriends im talking face to face actually met the person. has anyone had success with this site or is it just me?

Only one in over five years....she came up and canoed and camped, was a nice lady but I left for my Alaska summer right after that and she found someone. We were supposed to get together for fishing and shrimping this month but seems I have found someone on another site:) We are heading to the coast today for a week or so of shrimping,biking etcbigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 03/30/15 10:19 PM
Edited by ALBYAK on Mon 03/30/15 10:24 PM
90% of the time I can look into someone eyes before I let them break in front of me in traffic and know whether they will wave a thank you or not!! I live by that...have good incite and trust my intuition as to when to be nice or say screw them!!!! Sorry WW I have to be honestwaving

OT Edit: Only gets you ahead if you chose wisely who you help!!!

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 03/29/15 11:43 AM
Be nice to those who are nice to you, or who you think will be! The users, losers, and abusers can kiss my grits, no games work well on me, but I will give the shirt off my back to a real friend.

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 03/25/15 12:57 PM
noway Not working my buns off at the gym and woods for someone who takes no care of themselves frustrated

I like thin and/or fit Ladiestongue2

May not be tactful but at least honestwaving

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 03/22/15 06:27 PM

I always thought the rule of thumb was, "if you post a shirtless pic you should also be holding up a dead fish".

:thumbsup: Or A cooler full of fresh shrimpblushing

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 03/20/15 11:40 PM

You can tell a scammer / not living in the USA from how they speak (write) .. From the first sentence. I'm ??? By name! And then they say I can't wait to "Read From You" !!! Then they want you to give them our Messenger and or phone number..It's a freaken Joke.

Yes, and one of the best giveaways for scammers is they have all their photos sideways.rofl

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 03/20/15 11:25 PM
TOTALLY FAKE....I get all my photos from different hunting and fishing post on the Internet (at the library), and just pretend to do wonderful things outdoors in Florida & Alaska...I really live under an overpass down here and catch my fish by hand and eat them sushi style....can not even afford the matches to light wood with to cook them.....such is lifenoway

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14