Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 05/07/16 10:51 AM
Yes, i looked at profile on phone app and nothing about age showed up...had to use real computer to find out why it rejected me! That was my complaint, no age requirement was showing on phone application.

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:50 PM
I only blamed the app for not giving her. age limit for messaging her and only found that out by going to my computer! I waisted my time writing a nice thoughtful message not able to know it could never go through? Seems a simple fix to me and only did this to get the info now posted as to where to go...thanks, I am done...

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:39 PM

Phone app gives no warrnings of who we can or can't message. Just wrote a nice message only to.have it blocked but looked and could not find any restrictions listed in her profile on the phone app...waisted a lot of time and thought for nothing. I personally Will not use phone app for Mingle any more unless this is.fixed!!
You're blaming an app for someone blocking you?

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:55 AM
Only put it here because I could not find a place for site bugs .

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:48 AM
Phone app gives no warrnings of who we can or can't message. Just wrote a nice message only to.have it blocked but looked and could not find any restrictions listed in her profile on the phone app...waisted a lot of time and thought for nothing. I personally Will not use phone app for Mingle any more unless this is.fixed!!

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 05/01/16 06:04 PM
Guess if I ever had a bucket list it would include playing the four warm month in Alaska, then going south to my native FL & GA to hunt fish shrimp airboat and enjoy the mild winters!! Exactly what I now do...life is good :)
Time to head to Alaska soon...you coming??

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 03/29/16 09:18 AM
^ ^ ^
Certainly not that! frustrated frustrated frustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 03/01/16 11:22 AM

since the time i have created my account, today, for the 1st time i added a male to my friends list
and THEN he asked about my age
after visiting my profile 10 times and sending the req, still had no idea about my profile
for god's sake !! what is wrong with all these men??!!

Appears you are getting smarter...no friends on your profile now:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/14/16 10:54 AM
A better question is why do real men not send messages...other than an occasional message to another poster on the Forums, I almost never send out messages...WHY...Because I do read the profiles and find so few who do things I like or are so calloused in their profiles I see no need to try to meet them. Just being honest-only one date on Mingle in many years on this site! I am dating now and not available and did find her on the Forums of another site. Good Luck to all!!

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 01/29/16 11:34 AM
So many profile have "have not been seen in over 30 Day" (which means they were to lazy to delete) that I have now quit doing searches all together on this site. Only perv profiles of recent posters on here and many of them delete the first week after getting online...hopeless here! Even most who have thousands of post are hardened and no longer looking, just here to post and play on the forums.

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 01/29/16 09:19 AM
Only skim the profiles first to find keywords like fishing, camping, or other outdoors activities that interest me, if my interest is twerked, then I usually read the whole profile SEVERAL times before I message anyone. Doubt I have messaged two ladies a year on this site, not many really in the field I am searching for. (As many regular poster know I do message you on matters relating to the site and other things, but not in looking for a relationship)

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 01/25/16 10:14 AM

Woman generally take better care of themselves. Most guys my age have double chins, big guts and look like my grandpa.
I find that guys 8-12 years younger are more like my age.

This was my take on Women, found a younger one on another site and I am really happy now...she still can't keep up with me in the woods, but sure makes up for it in other ways

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 01/25/16 10:14 AM

Woman generally take better care of themselves. Most guys my age have double chins, big guts and look like my grandpa.
I find that guys 8-12 years younger are more like my age.

This was my take on Women, found a younger one on another site and I am really happy now...she still can't keep up with me in the woods, but sure makes up for it in other ways

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 01/20/16 01:00 PM
NOTHING: Found a good one on DH while hunting in Georgia...still check this out for a good laughrofl

waving

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 01/18/16 03:35 PM
The thought of not having meat at the table is repulsive to me, sure portabellas are great, but only as a side for venison...it's what really is for supper :)

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 12/15/15 07:17 PM
The only time I would message someone without reading their profile several times is if it were someone on the "Forums" and I was simply asking them a question in reference to something they had written, and even then would probably read it once to at least see if I was blocked by age or distance restrictions! Why waist the time writing when you can not send the messagefrustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 12/09/15 08:04 PM
Dawson-West of Albanywaving

When I am not in Alaska or Florida:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 12/02/15 11:34 AM

..and meet some fun, intelligent and interesting men.

In Florida?????????????????????????????

Welcome dreamer :-)

Easy Soufie... a few good ones who were born and raised here!

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 09/26/15 02:16 PM
Nice photo, but you sure don't have a lot in your profile?

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:21 AM
I had the most fun at Stump Pass down there...catching Snook!!
We did a week or two there every summer as a kid.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14