Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/25/15 05:36 PM

I'm sick and tired of men not reading my profile before they contact me. I only have a couple of requirements but they are 90% of the time ignored.
Dear men, it's not so hard so why do the majority of you not read it?!

Though Sure most women read my profile, it is obvious they can not tell an A from an I Sorry FIT Ladies it is FIT I look fornoway

She started it not mehuh

:angel:

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:44 PM

all I can say is you better show up on the date.. looking exactly like your pictures.. are you're going ,to be buying me dinner..surprised
...lol...u owe me dinner...:wink:

drinker If you don't show up looking like your pictures, your going to buy me drinks until you do!!!:wink:

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/24/15 06:44 AM
Scammer or awful shallowscared

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:42 PM

How do you know if you trust or you lust the person when you're starting a relationship?

lust,,,guess its what you want

trust comes from something you see

Do you really understand what she is saying...I sure do not!

No I Didnt..
But Tried My Damndest To Answer
What I Thought Was The Question
tears

frustrated frustrated frustrated I have been to the gym for three hours, the grocery store, and came home and fixed diner....and you are still on this WTF this is the craziest topic I have ever seen...there was no comparison to begin with in what she started with and she has led you nowhere but in circles....slaphead I give upnoway

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:05 PM

I wish shirtless guys would put that crap in their personal profile.. Let people choose to see it, and don't force em to.. J/S

OK Mikeywhoa : Just for you I put my shirt back on, can't win though, the lades will give me a hard time now for having a "wife beater" shirt on! frustrated Ya just can't please everybody slaphead

Just jealous. lol

bigsmile I knew that, put that one up because it is my best, and certainly was done to impress :wink: pitchfork It was taken by my ex trainer-girlfriend who had pumped me up for it:banana:

Oh, you like how you look. lol. You're showing off...for sure. :laughing:

nothing wrong with eye candy

:heart: :heart: To you both, yes the gym photo was to show off a little but the shrimping photo was to entice shrimp lovers:wink: it is fun and easy, and many nights I come home with five gallons for each who go....that is the limitbigsmile They are the best eating shrimp in the US....I have had them from Alaska to Florida, and they are the tops.offtopic oops whoa

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 10:34 AM

I have never received a reply on this site yet.

Would say 80% of the time I do! Most of the time it is either asking fellow poster a question, or "asking a question" of a lady who interest me on something we really have in common. IE: Where did you catch those monster fish?? Of course like me they usually say in the mouth, yes hooked and caught them right in the mouth. frustrated No one wants to give up their favorite fishing hole.bigsmile

Messaging just a pretty picture will only get a reply if it is a scammer!noway

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 10:00 AM
We are all different, if I saw someone I would lust over that much to get in the way of good judgment, I would never message them with the idea of dating in the first place. I have to look at myself in the mirror every morning and though I want someone physically fit and not overweight, do not want one to lust over as I understand it. Just a good simple partner to do things with. Lust to me is not a health way to start a relationship!

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 09:05 AM

just wondering if anybody else has had any luck with this site

Sure, I had one date in five years on hereslaphead She is free again so we plan to meet again soon.:thumbsup: I am sure some have better luck but I am looking for a specific type who loves to fish and the outdoors and she it that!

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:51 AM

How do you know if you trust or you lust the person when you're starting a relationship?

lust,,,guess its what you want

trust comes from something you see

Do you really understand what she is saying...I sure do not!

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:44 AM

Is he black or tall???

WTF are you talking about??? I can't see any correlation in those two wordsnoway

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:05 AM
Seems anyone born in America now thinks they are Native American.......and with so many foreign speaking recent immigrants maybe we need a new word for the "Indian" type of native blood. I have always called myself a Florida Native as all born and raised here do, but no Seminole Indian Blood in me?? Maybe we need a topic on this one???

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 07:53 AM

I wish shirtless guys would put that crap in their personal profile.. Let people choose to see it, and don't force em to.. J/S

OK Mikeywhoa : Just for you I put my shirt back on, can't win though, the lades will give me a hard time now for having a "wife beater" shirt on! frustrated Ya just can't please everybody slaphead

Just jealous. lol

bigsmile I knew that, put that one up because it is my best, and certainly was done to impress :wink: pitchfork It was taken by my ex trainer-girlfriend who had pumped me up for it:banana:

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/23/15 07:36 AM

Why waste your time? I love playing with them too though ;)

When I have the time to spare..... I play along! Two can play at the game, and a lot of us here do that. And then report them to the mods/admin. But they just multiply....chop 1, 2 spring up! Hahaha!

If you're good, you can get the scammers to send you money..laugh

how much??rofl

Yups........ how much did you get? Care to share some tips?:wink: laugh

You can really get thousands out of the scammers....if you don't mind paying the bounced check feesoops

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 08:06 PM

Why is it a nice looking 50's women always go after younger men?

Hey Wade: I found out the best kept secrete in the world.....I went to a large exercise class at a senior center yesterday......it was full of 40 and 50 something ladies......now why do you think they are there???? Maybe they all don't go after younger men:wink: We may all just be looking in the wrong placepitchfork

oops I really do not look for younger but I do want a Fit or Athletic lady who does not think that camping should be done at the Holiday Inn....WTF I keep myself fit and only expect the samebigsmile

What you're telling me that camping out isn't at the Holiday Inn? Then where would you stay if you're camping???

I have small Roadtreck "motorhomes" both in Alaska & Florida plus cabins or camps in both and Georgia. NOT A TENT CAMPER anymore unless I have to (got stranded on 2nd largest lake in AK with a lady but had the gear to do it) Small houseboat also in FL. Our business in Orlando was hotel then motel noway I was raised in them!:tongue: I want my own bed, pillow, and pot.bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 07:44 PM
I don't know but this sounds like I only go online when my wife is not looking so I can post my picture???

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 07:11 PM

Besides the scammers!!!! Most women on here are really scared of a relationship. They seem to talk a good game but when it comes right to it. LOL!!!!! Just call this a friend site and not a dating site. Just remember that and it will all be fine!!!

I am on five sites for five years and this is surely the slowest for dates. Had one lady come up and go camping and canoeing with me over two years ago. I left for my Alaska summer the next week, she found someone....looks like we finally are getting together when the shrimp start to run soon. love It only takes one and she has more fish picture in her profile than I do!!:banana: :banana:

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 10:40 AM

Thanks Alby, I don't mind where in the world someone is from as I am a global citizen shades

Thanks, My two homes are 5,000 miles apart and that is global enough for mebigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 10:27 AM
waving I sent a personal message with some ideas on it for you, good luck.....Alby

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 10:07 AM

I've been a member for three years and haven't used the forums. Something I just noticed is that one doesn't have any idea of the person's 'grouping' unless you click on all the photographs to find out. Could be a negative in terms of a search!
I live in a very small rural community, limited supply of 'eligible' men though I travel a fair bit but don't meet men the way I do that or maybe it's just me :-(

Sent you a personal message that should help you...good luck.

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/22/15 09:47 AM

Too many on here trying to scam. I'm still waiting to be arrested because I didn't send money. Talked to the local authorities, I'm still laughing. Amazing how many fall for the scams

Just get smart fast, guess you learned fast the locals will do nothing. 99.9% of the scamers give it up real quick! The rest just ask questions that take a little thought, if they could think they would be doing something else for the most part. Oh yes gamers, they are in the games area of the forums this is reserved for players and scamers thank you.bigsmile See you are new to the forums, welcome, it can be fun and there is a larger percentage of real people here I think.:wink: oops The wink was for youblushing , they are nice here.:thumbsup: