Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/16/15 01:39 PM

NEVER share your personal or financial information with people you don't know.
Don't share your real name, personal phone numbers, email address, home address, place of work or any other identifying information.
Do not post personal contact information in your profile or username.
NEVER send money to people you haven't met in person.
It's better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck to all of you!

waving Moved but not deleted :thumbsup:

:wink:

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/16/15 12:48 PM
As a kid I went there because it was my parents wishes,and that it was a good hunting ground for love and friends was just a sideline benefit, but now it seems many go just for finding intimate encounters, new friends, business-political connections and such! A shame it has gone that way but it is a result of the huge churches turning more into country clubs than houses of God and prayer. I go to a tiny church once in a while just to cleanse my spirit,but find my God mainly in the Magnificent Outdoors. Not sure God would have given us such a drive for it if it had been so bad, married or not. I really do not know???

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/16/15 12:13 PM

Slightly irritated now, cos men always seem to think it's okay to ask 'how long have you been dating?" and "how long have you been on this site?"
I don't keep logs and none of their effing business, is it! I find it so incredibly rude! Guess they have nothing better to say or ask?

Why would you let idiots irritate you? It clearly states 05/20/13 as your starting date on here, just hit delete and block if they are that dumb.....don't waist your time being irritated:wink:

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/16/15 11:51 AM

They would never be sure anyway Debbie so many change names once you meet them anyway. Understand that but it is the picture and age not matching on many that gets mefrustrated

That annoys me to when men use fake pictures and they eventually admit it to me explode explode

Yes twice I have had ladies meet me for fishing and canoeing that were so off I was scared to do what we had planned....one came over 300 miles from Anchorage to my Alaska cabins for a weekend of canoeing, and I was stuck doing the tourist thing two days. I was civil and showed her a good time but could never have gotten her in a canoe as planed......they do have weight restrictions on them.frustrated Morbidly Obese......I had to drop her at the shop doors then go park so we could at least do something.

Face only photo and average body..WTF noway

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/16/15 10:29 AM
Can't say I am from Alaska but I am there four months a year...out on the Kenai in Ninilchik. I am a sunbird and fly up for the summers, born and raised in Orlando,where I pack out of the rest of the year.bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/16/15 10:17 AM
They would never be sure anyway Debbie so many change names once you meet them anyway. Understand that but it is the picture and age not matching on many that gets mefrustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/15/15 09:32 PM
JSH Anyone know what it means??? The OP had it in there like it was the site initials, was this something before Mingle?

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/15/15 08:32 PM
Delete me if you want but can you really read this??? That is all I was asking miss moderator WTF you people are out of hand!!

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/15/15 07:10 AM
Put a profile up and ask again......oo on the profile 9 on the photos

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/14/15 10:49 PM

Totally agree but the handy man would be nice too and there are different areas of leadership and providing. I was raised to be the house wife and my ex will tell you I'm a domestic goddess. He still after 14 years refers his wife to me. Good thing we're friends. The thing is I'm old fashioned and want leadership but it's a give and take. I expect my thoughts wishes and desires to be taken into consideration in those decisions and my advice asked for and considered. Then while I may not be a bread winner, my husbands came home to spotless homes, happy children and home cooked meals. They were waited on hand and foot and I was there for all the things they needed me for. From cutting pipes and hanging dry wall to burring parents. Thing is a real relationship exists on that give and take and the more you give to each other the less taking there is. The more love there is in the relationship.

Did someone say "HANDYMAN" Was raised in a motel helping my dad fix everything, have four rentals, plus two Alaska cabins, two hunt camps, and two motorhomes, a home and whatever else and I do all my own maintenance WTF do you want done.....LOL I can do that also:wink:

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/14/15 10:13 PM
NOT ONE THING! You have a right to watch your neighborhood without some punk kid jumping on you and trying to beat your brains out, it was justifiable self defense in all ways. The media stirred this one up by showing him as a little kid in the pictures, he was much bigger and older than the photos showed, and a bad *** punk.....justifiable self defense, and we need stand your ground to stay put...shoot to kill...not aim to mame!! Color and prejudice did not play here, one was Hispanic, one was Black, both minorities, so quit playing the race card! He was a punk troublemaker and that is all!

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/14/15 01:02 PM
The ONLY one I have ever met on this site is down close to you, but she is a little older....and I hope to get her back up here to go shrimping as soon as they start back running. Good Luck

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/13/15 10:36 AM

It is very difficult to put a picture here because you should not only stick to size limitations but your pictures should also have proper proportions. My attempts to put a full size picture, not only portrait failed, not that it is so important. And also some people prefer to hide themselves because they do not look very well probably or the do not look well on pictures like it is in my case.

Your picture would be beautiful if you would just smile....you are very attractive but the lack of smiling drops them way down.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/13/15 08:35 AM
I feel like Pole Vaulting Brrr it's cold in Florida this morning....

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/12/15 06:34 AM
I have talked to a few on other sites and they said it was not worth the upgrade. I am on five free sites and this one has the most scammers, not sure why, but maybe them not letting us warn each other about them has something to do with it.:wink: I have talked to many on the pay only sites and they tell me the free ones are just as good. I average 4 or 5 real hits a day between the many sites but can not find the outdoors lady of my dreams yet. The pictures are the key though I look for outdoorsy photos of someone doing something in the woods or water.

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:08 PM

At 5'11" and 175 lbs . , no moobs to be had , not even a manssiere ...I haz a sad now.. At 45 , I lived with a 55 year old redhead that the Good Lord was very kind to when he built her Women over 50 can be very appealing . I , for one , prefer females close to my age , what could I possibly have in common with a 22 year old? And I would suspect her motives would not be that pure to be with a 48 year old .Women can age quite gracefully , I humbly submit Spohia Loren , Raquel Welch , Ann Margaret Taylor for just a few examples

Yes it is amazing what a little plastic surgery can do for aging gracefully....those three are certainly proof:wink:

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/09/15 12:22 PM
Well they closed that other thread but you obviously did not read what I said before you posted in it.....I only said Florida was not a part of the civil war! What I did not say is the only reason we don't like Yankees is they move here and then try to change our ways to how they did it up North, and then they never shut up!

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 02/09/15 07:45 AM
Get you history straight we were not in it so they won nothing over us!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/08/15 09:21 PM
I have lost a lot of things, but the thing I am looking for the hardest is my MIND....I really miss it.whoa

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 02/08/15 03:52 PM
Walk it out with an altimeter, it is just an optical illusion WTF!

I am another Native Floridian, dads family came to Orlando in the 1920's from North Georgia, I hate what it has become but at least get out two months to Georgia Hunting and four to Alaska escaping the hot summers here. Life is Good!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14