Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:18 AM

Never understood men who think younger women are more sexy. Will they ever grow up and get a real life?

slaphead Not until Older women realize there is more to camping than a Holiday Inntongue2

Most messages I get from women my age actually state that their idea of camping is "a room at the Holiday Inn" offtopic
rofl

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 03/19/15 08:44 PM
Kiss...who cares or remembers...my firstpitchfork was not long after I got my car at 16:angel: Love those old Drive In Theaters!:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 03/18/15 07:43 PM
Edited by ALBYAK on Wed 03/18/15 07:46 PM

"lol you can't buy love ... that's not real love if you try to be buying it lol"

So true: have more now than at any point in my life and can not find true love for all of it.frustrated

That may bring the scammers out thoughpitchfork
whoa

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:13 PM
Yes it is hot at my shrimp camp on the central east coast of Florida, but at least it got them runningbigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:50 AM
Threw a nice fish back the other day.....one was not enough to get everything messy forwaving

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 03/06/15 05:16 PM

:smile: I am a woman in my early fities. Have been divorced for 14 years. I am ready to get back into the dating scene, and wondering if older men truly interested in meeting older women or are they only looking for young trophy gorlfriends/ wives?

Not looking for a trophy, but do not want one so old "mentally" that they think camping should be only at a Holiday Innfrustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 03/04/15 11:46 AM

I think I would literally die laughing....laugh

Ex Lover that I was with 15 over years does it to me quite often...her kids & grands are still in Orlando and though we have not touched in over 10 years, she is welcomed to stay anytime she is in town whether I am home or not. Several of my old loves are still friends....only!! Sent one of my first loves camping supplies and generators a few years back when the hurricane leveled her and her husbands home. X's do not have to be evil people.....sometime you just drift apart!

BUT THEN I HAVE NEVER MARRIED!!!rofl slaphead

:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:20 PM

I started a topic about this recently but not too many people answered me.

I think few answer because there are so few here who really care, the more I see, the less there is to this site. Definitely a few like you and some other on the forums that are good and sincere but compared to some other free sites that are out there, this one stinks with all the avitars and phonies that are on here. Did you ever try the other ones forums???

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/28/15 09:48 AM
Home Depot in Kenai Alaska was closing out boating equipment, bought a few things and when I got to the register found out they had bottomed most everything at 9 cents, went back and got everything they had left in the section. Several thousand dollars worth of assorted stainless steel marine gear for a few dollars.bigsmile Did similar a Scotties when they went out of business $20 per big grocery cart full of expensive plumbing parts, tips for Weller soldering guns etc. I pulled from the shelves. Two carts with over 2 thousand in parts.

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 02/28/15 09:29 AM

Hi, I signed up here on mingle last January 2015 and unfortunately my first chat mate here was a "soldier" as what he claims he is. We chatted for more than 3 weeks straight everyday and talked on messenger too everyday. I fell in love with him because he is so sweet and very romantic. Any woman will surely fall in love with him for sure. With the photos he sent and the messages he sent thru email is so heart warming. Then 1 day, he asked me for help, If I can send him money because he said that his bank account was hacked and he cant get money from the bank until he settle it personally in Maryland. That rings a bell in my mind because I know that anyone who is in the service of the US Govt is given the priority whenever they are deployed and have problems especially if they are in need of food and assistance. I asked him how could that happen that you lacked foods and necessities in the camp? he said that he's been experiencing that since he arrived in Africa last July 2014. There, I started to re read all his emails and messages and saw some instances that his emails and his messages in messenger doesn't jive at all. I asked him more questions from our previous conversations and he failed to give me the answers he previously given to me. At that instant, I stop communicating with him. Right now I am recuperating with my heartache. Hoping that time will heal the wound I have right now. Hope that this story of mine will somehow enlighten the minds of those who are like me that gets easily swayed by sweet words and sweet tongue of those who are just here to trick women and even men for that matter.

MAYBE I AM TOO MUCH A SKEPTIC BUT.........HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT HER PROFILEnoway

why, what is wrong with my profile?

Only one photo, opening line bad English, very light profile with not much in it, all your right and your choice but you do not have enough to make me think you are real. Do not even see anything that tells me where you are, but of course I am not a world traveler and a double named place tells me nothing. I am very skeptical as there are to many really good profiles to take a chance on one that short. Just me, I spend a lot of time on mine, and question when other people do not make what "I" think is a good effort. Now you have been putting a lot into this forum and that has change my mind quite a bit, and now figure you are probably real.....if that helps. When I fist posted this you only had a couple of posts on here. A good profile with lots of real picture and/or a good posting history is what brings someone to life to me. Good Luck!

Hiking doesn't have an "E" in it Albyak - just thought I'd let you know as I'm sure you don't want people to think your English is bad....

I believe you put more words in that short sentence chastising me than you put in your whole profile, and you do not even bother to put pictures up! noway

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/27/15 08:59 PM
When I see someone talking of scams and scammers, the first thing I do is view their profile!
Yours simple looked a little thin to be real and serious, I would not look any further with one so short. Some are serious and let people know what they want and some are short not giving much. It really does not mean anything, as we have nothing in common anyway.

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 02/27/15 10:46 AM

Hi, I signed up here on mingle last January 2015 and unfortunately my first chat mate here was a "soldier" as what he claims he is. We chatted for more than 3 weeks straight everyday and talked on messenger too everyday. I fell in love with him because he is so sweet and very romantic. Any woman will surely fall in love with him for sure. With the photos he sent and the messages he sent thru email is so heart warming. Then 1 day, he asked me for help, If I can send him money because he said that his bank account was hacked and he cant get money from the bank until he settle it personally in Maryland. That rings a bell in my mind because I know that anyone who is in the service of the US Govt is given the priority whenever they are deployed and have problems especially if they are in need of food and assistance. I asked him how could that happen that you lacked foods and necessities in the camp? he said that he's been experiencing that since he arrived in Africa last July 2014. There, I started to re read all his emails and messages and saw some instances that his emails and his messages in messenger doesn't jive at all. I asked him more questions from our previous conversations and he failed to give me the answers he previously given to me. At that instant, I stop communicating with him. Right now I am recuperating with my heartache. Hoping that time will heal the wound I have right now. Hope that this story of mine will somehow enlighten the minds of those who are like me that gets easily swayed by sweet words and sweet tongue of those who are just here to trick women and even men for that matter.

why, what is wrong with my profile?

Only one photo, opening line bad English, very light profile with not much in it, all your right and your choice but you do not have enough to make me think you are real. Do not even see anything that tells me where you are, but of course I am not a world traveler and a double named place tells me nothing. I am very skeptical as there are to many really good profiles to take a chance on one that short. Just me, I spend a lot of time on mine, and question when other people do not make what "I" think is a good effort. Now you have been putting a lot into this forum and that has change my mind quite a bit, and now figure you are probably real.....if that helps. When I fist posted this you only had a couple of posts on here. A good profile with lots of real picture and/or a good posting history is what brings someone to life to me. Good Luck!

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/26/15 09:38 PM
Of course all do it different , but I look for a fish, lake, or boat in the photo background, look at the ladies appearance, then scan the profile for the word fishing, camping, or outdoors activity....if all is suitable I then read the whole profile several times before writing. Some are serious some are players or scammers. We are all on here for different things, a few know exactly what we want....I am one that does!

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/26/15 09:19 PM
My profile is 90% photos and 10% words, wish they would let us caption the photos, a word or two with a photo tells a truer story than all the lies with words only!!! My dad once told me to believe nothing I heard and only half of what I saw...frustrated ...guess he knew the internet was coming.

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/26/15 09:07 PM
My Kitty of 10 years died in November, an hour after getting to hunt camp, should have had the vet do it but kept hoping and praying.

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/26/15 12:24 PM

Thank you!

Was going to message you but you have a fifty mile limit on messages...in Florida but summer on the Kenai and get up to Wassila some to my fishing partners home. Message Me...Alby

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 02/26/15 10:22 AM

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/25/15 08:08 PM

no1phD - I'm glad you're smart enough to eat your Flintstones vitamins :)

WTF....Where did that come from?? Am I blocked by him or something,,,,do not even see him posting on this oneslaphead

Ooops he turned into a dog...sorry

Omg! I missed his post, too! LMFAO He keeps changing his main profile photo! Lol

I scanned through the whole thing twice before posting that...guess it is OK for him to change but don't you do itlove love

blushing

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/25/15 06:21 PM

WTF....Where did that come from?? Am I blocked by him or something,,,,do not even see him posting on this oneslaphead

Ooops he turned into a dog...sorry

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 02/25/15 06:20 PM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14