Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 01/26/15 07:06 AM
How can people with no photo and no real profile worry about stealth??WTFslaphead

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:50 AM
I feel like jumping up and down...got a real message from a real person today, and that lives in my Florida.....to bad she did not Fish or anything Outdoors. Maybe there is hope on Mingle after all!

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 01/24/15 09:49 AM
WOW: There are real people with real picture in this topic, and mainly good opinions. The only mistake the sniper who shot mores uncle made was in not getting his dad as well so we would not be having this to talk about! I am a hunter but could not imagine all the snipers go through just to get their prey.....They are true Heroes!

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 01/18/15 04:52 PM
I think there is plenty of healthy food in the supermarket, more now than ten or twenty years ago....it is your choice. We have many more gyms also today, yet most pork out, pig out whatever and are couch potatoes. I keep myself in good condition and make no apologizes for wanting the same, I am extremely active and want the same.......

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 01/14/15 07:45 PM

WOW Thank you so much Albyak.
I am not actually a backpacker but backpacking is in my bucket list.
Travelled mostly in Asia and some parts of EU, looking at the US and latin America.
Thanks everyone.

Saw you had viewed my profile, the last photo is on creek property I own within 20 miles of Disney, no facilities , but the county is building a wilderness Canoe-Kayak launch beside it so may have at least restrooms available soon...if you get this way sometime?? who knows I use my self contained motor home. Florida Trail is also coming through the area soon for backpacking and hiking.

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/13/15 10:23 PM

Wouldn't say its cheap to get hear but I can say Montana has some gorgeous country...very backpacker friendly..flowerforyou

So is Alaska, we get a lot of backpackers on bicycles, just be careful what you have and do with the food the bears love it if you don't hang it high. I have space for a tent or two out on the Kenai. Lots come for our Salmonstock..three days of three stages of bands and fish:thumbsup: waving

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/13/15 10:11 PM
Not in Florida but it is great in Alaska and you can grow five plants with no one bothering you:thumbsup: The long days make it drip.

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 01/10/15 12:22 PM
See why no one hangs around long, that guy harassed her until she deleted her profile it appears. Orlando Native here, family came here in the 1920's from North Georgia.:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 01/09/15 10:49 PM

Most of my free time is spent on the computer, or at least inside, which is one of the biggest reasons I have for doing my exercises. I don't think living a cyber/intellectual/sedate life means that you don't get exercise - in my personal experience, it just means that you have to exhibit more willpower than those people for whom exercise and outdoorsy activities come naturally. My exercises aren't exactly what I'd call "fun", but there is a certain good feeling I get after I do them that I kind of envy in more active people.

So sorry if you thought I was referring to you, I am to outdoors and doing to many real things to understand this place, you have only 60 posts here at the time I was referring to the ones with thousands who have no real life other than dating sites. Sounds like you have a life, just not interested in paying a gym membership when you can do it on your own! That is fantastic.

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 01/09/15 09:01 PM

I SHOULD go to a gym... but it's not one of those things I'm prepared to subscribe to (as in, with money). I do some exercises at home, and that seems to be doing well enough to work off all the salt, fat, and sugar I eat. I think it's more important to do SOMETHING, either at home or at a gym, than nothing at all. And at-home is cheaper.

Life is a gym my friend, I only joined in Alaska because I had no water at my cabins, and they had great showers:thumbsup: with hot water even.smile2 Was much cheaper than a $10,000 well....then the health benefits and the weight loss, and now I could run up the steep banks from the rivers and climb the tallest trees to hunt out of.... life is good enjoy it and exercise how ever you can, just do not take to much of this sh-t to seriously as so many do, be real no aviators or crazy sh-t just enjoy and find some one real if you can, if they post to much they have no life but the cyber one. WTF waving COME GET ME GUYS LOL I really care what you sayrofl

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 01/09/15 06:09 PM
Will chat in the forums, community, or what ever it is called on this site, but have no pennies or time for the games, to much wild game, fish gators and such to chase to waist that much time on here...gone frog gigging, the air boat is warmed up and ready:thumbsup:

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/06/15 11:13 PM
Cannot imagine someone doing 6,000 posts in a year and still having a handle on anything but the internet, I have a real life, this is just when I am hurt or boredslaphead

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/06/15 10:35 PM

Come on with the pictures you have or the number of posts you have made none of you have any idea what a gym even isfrustrated slaphead

Be nice big boyflowerforyou ....You have no way of knowing that based on pics or avatars...Besides which, PP said as much in his OP....His question IS......."Do you hit the gym, and if so, how frequently? Any particular workout routines?"....So howsabout you share your story with us...:wink:

I am totally down right now, the reason I am posting so much...I got hit on my bicycle Friday night coming home from Planet Fitness by a car out of control on the sidewalk WTF Do not have the avatars where I normally post, like to see who I am talking to sorry, I am bored and out of line on your place! OT: I go every night I am home (and well) in Alaska or Florida, and ride the bike-bicycle six or seven mile round trip both places to get there and back and do a two or three hour total workout and stretch or hatha or vanesa flow yoga. ok that is my routine sorry

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:56 PM
Come on with the pictures you have or the number of posts you have made none of you have any idea what a gym even isfrustrated slaphead

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 01/06/15 01:35 PM

:smile: How in the world do you tell the weirdos from those that are actually here to find a mate? I have been on this site for a little over 24 hrs and have received 2 hello pretty's and weirdly worded greetings. I am on a couple of other places . I even paid for a Membership once - NEVER again!.. I am eternal optimist, but that being said I am also a Southern Woman with a built in Bull Sit detector .. Thanks for the vent....

I read your profile and sent you a personal message with some ideas on how to deal with this. Good Luck Alby

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 01/05/15 08:27 AM
Owwch here also lost a battle with a car on the sidewalk with my bicycle Friday night...over the handlebars and the side of his hood. Dam they need to keep cars from driving on the sidewalkfrustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 01/05/15 08:09 AM

i go to the bush alone prospecting, does that count

That certainly counts, I would never show a favorite Alaska gold panning spot or favorite fishing hole to anyone.:thumbsup: biggrin

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 01/04/15 06:36 PM

Me, myself and I go everywhere together...hmmmflowerforyou

Oh my my, I would go anywhere with you...one of my best friends wanted me to come out there...sadly he is now spread in the Bob Marlow wilderness area out there, throat cancer got him, and he did not even smoke. frustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 01/04/15 06:25 PM
Hell, I can't even be alone in my toilet in Alaska, LOL, WTF, it is in my one room cabinfrustrated At least I have a vacuum fan for the smell :thumbsup: Sorry about the noise!

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 01/04/15 12:40 PM

Yes, but it only will take .00001% or what ever 1 person works out to be, that is all I am looking for!

Love that positive attitude!

There is to much competition on the negative side here LOL...Have a good attitude and they will think you are up to somethingwinking

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14