germanchoclate1981's photo
Thu 07/21/16 11:13 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Thu 07/21/16 11:16 PM
Fill in the blanks.

My balogna has a first name, it's _ _ _ _ _
My balogna has a second name, it's _ _ _ _ _

One looks right sounds wrong, the other looks wrong sounds right. Like baloney, which is a phonetic misspelling.

Thu 07/21/16 11:09 PM

could be something that is real... i always thought that genes carry memories of our ancestors, so something(chemicals bonding) could bring them to the surface...

the inherent memories to me are what some call instincts, why different people/animals are scared of different things and helps them survive

Not sure what causes it in most cases but it's not about the memories of previous generations. It's about things that are our own memories of events or things that we experienced in our own lives. People in general remember things inaccurately sometimes but the 'effect' affects things that were parts of our everyday lives or huge events that half or more of all people remember distinctly being different.

Ex. Oscar Meyer vs Oscar Mayer
Fruit Loops vs Froot Loops
'mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all' forgot the other version
Luke, I am your Father vs Luke I am the Father
The two most notable being - Bearenstein Bears vs Bearenstain Bears
Nelson Mandela dying in prison vs dying after being released from prison

If so many people clearly remember one version then check to verify they remember it correctly only to find FrOOt, MAyer, Luke I am THE father, and BearenstAin visible presently and those who remember the current version are most often still old enough to remember them before they could have been edited.

Things do change over time, spellings change to be seen and thought of differently like Chef Boiardi's brand being changed to Boyardee to appear more American ill but people don't usually die twice, get released from prison and reelected President of South Africa after dying or have iconic movie phrases change without being released as a deleted scene or alternate ending in the extras. While editing can explain some, there are some that defy a linear timeline, i.e. All (x) after 19__, 20__ are 'version 2' argument is broken by being unable to find anything that is 'version 1' unless it is before ones life making your memory impossible.

Mon 07/18/16 10:27 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Mon 07/18/16 10:35 PM
Security certificate for this site.
Cancel l View certificate l Continue
On android.
Pop up comes up from 2-8 times on top of itself before shutting down the browser or clearing any pages opened related to mingle2 or not.

I have reported this problem in forums st least 5 times, the last within the last week.

No one is listening or doing anything.

Mingle2 is opening and crashing other apps like Maps and the weather channel, without permission or warning.

No one is listening or doing anything

-------

Users, what would you think if you saw this on your computer or device?

''Navigate away from this page?
true
Click (tap) OK to continue or no to cancel.
Cancel l OK"

Crash

Sat 07/16/16 09:37 PM
It's possible they may be using a word processing program to write in their own language or one of a few hundred poorly managed translation apps. If it's translated word for word it's difficult to conjugate from one language to another, especially one outside latin, French, Italian, or Germanic languages. That's where most of the roots of our words come from but for some reason our grammar is light years away from those languages.

Fri 07/15/16 11:23 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Fri 07/15/16 11:58 PM
Not only have I noticed this in the past few days, but I have people matching with me that I have turned down recently that have not viewed nudged or messaged me in over 6 months. Regardless of clicking 'no' I got the mutual match message... then things get really odd. From time to time there is an ad that is repetitive or annoying that I turn off. Now, directly following this non-match, I noticed a bit of a 'soft wipe' kinda transition (like power point) and the ads somewhat blend through pictures buttons or links regularly seen in the mingle2 site. The backdrops for mutual matches and friends are expanded taller than usual with no reason and no additional content in this space. This happens to other areas on the site as well and clicking things in these areas either open ads under a layer or outside that area or gives a prompt 'clicking x to navigate away from this page' during normal functions such as sending a message or opening a forum or profile. It doesn't seem to be anything different in the pathname that I can tell but when it does this the 'soft wipe' transition occurs soon after and if I'm going though potential matches the profile roulette might give 3-5 between a set of repeating profiles that I have said no to 1000 times already. I should add that on the home page whether in the app or full site there is a set of profiles there thatmmightthat might not change for weeks at a time and there's only one different profile when it does change. I reported this before but seeing as how a static set of profiles is immaculately mathematically impossibly repeating itself repeatedly this may be another tentacle of the same beast.
The frequency of what I can no longer honestly call anomalies has been joined by ads that cannot be turned off or reported as interfering with operations of mingle that link-shot you to another site when you are nowhere near them. There's no pattern of what these ads or sites themselves are besides them being indifferent garbage. I try clicking a functional button or link of mingle2, the page just jumps without performing the action and when I try another link like profile, home, search, send etc I'm on another site.
Forgot to mention, from time to time things slow down (as far as moving about the page or clicking a profile on the full site) I get a prompt that 'Maps has stopped working.--> ok' then the browser goes down and upon bringing it back up the ads go from random ads that are usually inconspicuous to stores that I have been to or products that I have bought at those stores on that day. Then those ads repeat. This isn't hit or miss, and at no other time do I see the ads for these stores or these products. I totally understand a local business that wants to get their name out but mingle shouldn't be accessing (im not using it or leaving it running) the Maps GPS on my android and definitely shouldn't be linking that data to the items I buy and ONLY the stores I buy them in. If I go to a different store than I usually go to the ads are ONLY for that store.

For the good of all, respectfully, I would like an explantation. Given the complexity of the issue(s) and their connection to the aforementioned problem that other users are experiencing, I understand thatthis will take some time to look into but I think all users should be advised for privacy and safety reasons. Thank you.

Sat 07/09/16 12:48 AM
Oh you're an artist, what works have you done?
NOTHING!!!
Curved skidmarks are not art.
Finger moustaches are not art.
I hope your tattoo gun malfunctions and fires the needle out the back and pokes your eye out.

Sat 07/09/16 12:39 AM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Sat 07/09/16 12:40 AM
rant frustrated mad
Worse than women shaving their eyebrows off and tattooing triangles on their foreheads. Any 'artist' who does bigsmile those should have their hands stapled to their feet behind their backs.

Fri 07/08/16 01:29 AM
This wasn't spur of the moment. The planning of this event took longer than 2 days, the Police Cheif said that himself. He even said DPD was involved in the planning of the protest route(s) so this wasn't the plan OF the protest. Bomb making, planting, and using them as a bargaining chip with the Police, even if they were just passable fakes means this would've taken longer than the news of the killing of Alton Sterling. It's most likely opportunistic targeting by someone who had some kind of tactical experience. Aside from a few people being arrested for not clearing the street in N.Y. today peaceful protests and marches in major cities went off without a hitch. The FBI was even present in Dallas and no one had any indication that anything like this would happen so even the patriot act digital dragnet didn't set off any alarms.

When they try to tell you that the police were overpowered outmanned, outgunned and they need to arm themselves more heavily than they already are ask how many police were there, how well they knew the plans of the protest, how well they knew the area, how many riot police were on standby, how extensively they were monitoring digital and social media, how well they know the area, how many suspects were actively engaging with rifles and how them having 10 more bearcats (there was one present) would gives life back to anyone who died or heal their injuries. They damn sure can't claim ignorance. What happened is terrible and tragic especially so since this wasn't even a precinct where one of the civilian deaths in question occurred, nor county or States. It doesn't make any sense. Taking the citizens guns and arming the police more makes even less sense. Putting more officers on every street 24/7 is equally ineffective as evident today. We have to change the way they engage the public as a whole. They need to be equally accountable to the law as the citizens (or immigrants). Cookie cutter defenses do not work for citizens nor does ignorance of the law, the same needs to be true for police.

The bastards that did this will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as they should be. Nobody wants this. No group, race, no reasonable person wants to see anything like what has happened the last three days on either side. The diversity and breadth of the peaceful protests today prove that. The inherent problem is that minority citizens, lawful or not, cannot act with impunity. There is no equal protection under the law. Unequal protection under the law and unequal subjectivity to the law is lawlessness. It doesn't matter who killed who, what matters is that justice is carried out in the court for everyone. Any civilian that would have killed or injured another person on video clearly without reasonable doubt would be prosecuted regardless of race. This is how the laws are intended to protect us all. The same does not hold true for police, so instead of protecting the good and great police it puts more good and great police in harm's way and unfortunately in caskets.

Rest in peace to the good officers who lost their lives doing what was right.

Thu 07/07/16 11:12 PM
Was that visibly discernable or the balcony video clips? That was much less clear than what he reported he saw. Ismael Dejesus I think his name was. Michael Kevin's street level video didn't clearly show it either. Plenty cops cars lights shooting yes but Dejesus couldn't tell what race the shooter was but he could see him drop mags and count several pockets on the front of his pants. He said what color the shooters shirt was and tell he was driving a late model Chevy Tahoe... Just couldn't tell what race he was.

Thu 07/07/16 10:15 PM

Guy in camo has turned himself in....have saw on another site that he was just open carrying during the protest and his rifle was unloaded....No one knows anything for sure though.
And as I type this, news is reporting one shooter now in custody per DPD.
Gonna take hours to sort all this out.

CNN had a pic of the guy from behind that was a bit more clear and it did have a mag in the well, whether it was loaded or not is hard to tell. It's been reported he turned the weapon over to police and there is video of him running when shots were first fired.
Suspicious 'package' recovered by DPD Bomb Squad.

Thu 07/07/16 09:26 PM

Update just on TV.....4 cops now dead....no suspects in custody, still an active search.

And may POSSIBLY have planted a bomb, from the Cheif and the Mayor.

Thu 07/07/16 09:08 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Thu 07/07/16 09:11 PM

Suspect DPD is searching for....

On their Twitter feed @DallasPD

'Assault rifle' demonization. I thought it was odd for Rep John Lewis to ask all the people to come back to the Capitol on Thursday to rally against gun violence.

And /\ there's your agent provocateur.

Thu 07/07/16 09:01 PM
I hope all goes well for those wounded officers. I think it's quite fair to say that snipers in elevated positions are not part of a peaceful protest march on the street. This is stupid. Shooting uninvolved officers and putting citizens of all races in harm's way accomplishes nothing.

Thu 07/07/16 08:35 PM
2 stretchers at Parkland, 3 officers shot, 1 sent to Baylor hospital, people reported trampled by witness Michael Jackson.
Wow.

Thu 07/07/16 08:16 PM
I'm 10 mins behind and getting news through affiliates but word is 6-20 shots in rapid succession and two officers shot. People didn't appear to run far, helicopter doesn't appear to be doing much towards spotlighting... Friend of friend of commentator relayed from Twitter that 6 people shot and shooter is in Omni Hotel. Ktvt and kdaf are telling people to flee the area.

Agent provocateur sniper. Way to squash the first amendment right to peaceful assembly, with a dash of 'assault rifle' demonization. Ughhhhhh.... Wtf.

Tue 07/05/16 08:27 PM
Victory Supply Inc. ?
Seems like the true statement is being made inside the uniform, not outside. Mass inceration, and use of inmate Veterans to issue uniforms to other inmates in direct violation of the U.S. Flag Code. The flag may not be worn on any garment. Seems our military doesn't know this either, since the flag can be found as many as 4-5 times on one soldier at a time. It's been debated for ages but most people don't even know of the Flag Codes existence, or that wearing a flag as or as part of a garment is in violation of it. I certainly don't think that prisoners should be wearing the flag on prison uniforms, nor should any company be making a profit from selling garments to those incarcerated in the State, whether it's County jail, State or Privitized Prison (Corporation), or a Federal Prison in the State. The All-Star American Sheriff should know this violates the U.S. Flag Code, right?
Make the uniform represent the Facility, the corporation thats profiting from the contract, the corporation that's running the prison and the crime the person was convicted of. At least that way when someone escapes it won't look like someone in a Halloween costume.
Do we really want old glory on every rapist thief and murderer Legitimately convicted in Arizona?
#RestoreGlory
God Bless America

Thu 06/30/16 12:39 AM
Ms, give this a reasonable, logical, not emotional thought.
Not emotional, ok.

Say you belong to a group that collects and celebrates women's fashion, in particular designer pumps. They can be expensive and dangerous literally in many ways. You are a responsible adult, your salary provides for you and your family and as a professional woman you feel they help convey your professionalism (as part of your professional wardrobe). You feel different when you wear them, empowered.
Despite all of this your friends and family just can't understand. They send you pictures of women who have fallen down stairs, broken limbs, had car accidents.... because they were wearing heels. It happens, they do actually care about your wellbeing and don't want to see you hurt. Some committee takes a few higher profile examples of how heels have injured women wearing them or been used as weapons in gruesome acts of violence (possibly self defense). Instead of showing what lead up to cases where heels were used as weapons said committee shows pictures of the shoes themselves next to those wounded by them. Now said committee brings this to your local and State legislature and proposes that heels shouldbe banned and any woman or (sick) man wearing them be fined or jailed.

Would that be a fair and logical assessment of high heel shoes and what your gov't could or should be doing with/about them and their owners/wearers?

Logic and reason only.

The 'article' is a conflation of mental illness and gun control. However after reading the article there is very little little mentality, illness, mental illness, or actual fact given as evidence of the titled claim.
This lady was in and out of mental hospitals, had xyz medications in large dosages, she smoked meth and hocked her kids life savings.....nothing. I know how you FEEL, I know it's plastered all over ever type of media there is which is exactly why you need to start asking Critical Thinking questions. Don't accept prewritten talking points at face value.

Sat 06/25/16 05:24 AM

Fascist and nationalist 'lone-wolf' killers are vastly more deadly than those with an Islamist agenda, according to a study by the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) think tank.

In its report, 'Countering Lone Actor Terrorism', the RUSI argues that far-right extremists in Europe present a serious threat which should not be ignored.

The authors say that between 2000 and 2014, 94 people were killed and 260 were injured by far-right lone-wolf attackers. By comparison, lone-wolf Islamists killed 16 and injured 65.

The report warns that "right-wing extremists represent a substantial aspect of the lone actor threat and must not be overlooked" and identifies 98 separate plots and 72 attacks in 30 European states over the period in question.

The study warns there is too much focus on Islamist-inspired attacks compared to other kinds of violence.

"The media, and consequently public attention, is largely focused on violent Islamist extremists; while this may reflect the broader threat, it is at odds with that from lone actor terrorism," it warns.

The study also found that lone-wolf attacks are the hardest to predict and counter.

It said the mode of attacks presents "acute challenges for law enforcement practitioners in detection and disruption."

"By definition, they [lone-wolves] act without direct command and control from a wider network, and it is assumed that without such communications they may evade the 'tripwires' that would usually bring them to the attention of the authorities."

While full details are as yet unknown, the alleged killer of Labour MP Jo Cox last week is thought to be a far-right extremist.

Thomas Mair, 52, who has links to neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups, reportedly shouted "Britain first" while he allegedly stabbed, shot and dragged Cox down the street by her hair. It is not yet known whether he was referring to the far-right group of the same name.

http://www.rt.com/uk/347799-far-right-lone-wolves/
indifferent is there any liberal that tells any truth nowadays?

was this written before Orlando and Cali? :angry:

This was the reason Orlando and Cali 'went live'.
The numbers don't bear it out plus neither 'alleged assailant' were actually Members of any terrorist organization. Inspiration is not the same as organization.

I agree it is BS.

The narrative of ' lone wolf' & 'home grown' has been pushed for years.
But now.. It is excellerating.
Considering what, NOW is being used to determine, ' a terrorist', on threat, (SLP lists & No fly lists, etc), it could be anyone (with or without a criminal history or even a report spock

You just said it. Before 2013-14 terrorists had 'track records', associations communications etc. Now any whack job gay straight, boozer, druggie can off a few " innocents" and all of a sudden spontaneously claim allegiance from anywhere on EARTH and they're posthumously upgradedindifferent from shooter/bomber to terrorist. **** off, that's a reserved designation for people with enough balls to declare and join the group in their living state. I could turn down an isle in the grocery store and see a person in a drew brees jersey and tackle him out of nowhere, that doesn't make me an Atlanta Falcon. I could do a signature celebration of a player, I'm still not a Falcon. I could do the dirty bird flap and screech while the cops are arresting me, it still doesn't make me an NFL player. I could claim allegiance to the Seahawks, the Giants, the Lions it doesn't matter if I don't meet the criteria to be an NFL player and earn a spot on the roster, I'm NOT an NFL player and any team I claim to be a part of would be a delusion. Anybody who believed I was a part of the team would be deluded. If you don't meet the criteria you're not a part of the team, or the league.
Doesn't that wool make your forehead itch?spock

Sat 06/25/16 04:32 AM
It has but wtf are we supposed to do to counter this? Establish legal precedence on the testimony and motions of an alleged child pornography suspect? Damn them. We can't argue this case, as such any other case will establish legal precedence on the prosecution of this case and DAMN IT!!!!!

Thu 06/23/16 04:12 AM
Besides this, there are lawsuits against Clinton and the DNC that are far more important. Not that ambassador Stevens his staff and their lives or the since changed regulations on outside servers being retroactively broken. Illegal actions other than the use of the server involving the emails took place that should have been placed above the general use of an outside server. The charge of general use is the skate on which she's using to slide to freedom. We didn't have a democratic election. Thanks Hill.
Hopefully these lawsuits are adjudicated in a timely manner and bring about not just an impeachment but also a sentence that bans her and Bill from all politics and political donations.
I don't stand with her.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25