Very nice one!!!!happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:47 PM

cocktease

huh You've got to be kidding.........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:45 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Sat 05/10/08 05:46 PM
If I were to be able to be blessed with another daughter, ( my daughter's names are Heather HillaryAnne - born Hillary Anne - and Kristen Marie), I would have difficulty choosing just one name. I like Isabelle, Elisabeth, Katherine / Katie, Gretyl, MaryBeth, Autumn, Maria, Emily. If I were blessed with a son his name would be Sean Michael.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:20 PM
Novel length jokes on a Saturday??? Don't get it - I'm still new. Like a good book though, and if the story is good, it doesn't really matter if the book is long cause I get into reading it.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:17 PM

Everybody drinks and has kids, not necessarily in that order....

LOL - You gotta admit though, SOMETIMES in that order!!LOL LOLbigsmile

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:15 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'd light some candles, and fill a deep huge jacuzzi tub with warm water and scented bubble bath and just soak for awhile, then would do something nutty like turn on the jets and become immersed in bubbles until I couldn't see anymore! laugh laugh laugh . Then, I'd get into a shower with a HUGE rainfall head to rinse off. What the heck - I'd be the last person on earth, so I couldn't possibly use all the hot water - lol!bigsmile

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:08 PM
Who??

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:06 PM
I'm in Brookline (duh!) but originally from Berlinsad . Talk about isolated!! It was a nice town to grow up in but just isn't the same anymore, it's really sad. Doesn't seem to be too many of us from here huh? My ex (? estranged? - I never know what to put - we're legally separated) is a truckdriver so he comes up periodicallly to see our daughter, other than that he's pretty much all over the country.
Some of both our families live in Berlin, though. Still kinda cold up there.....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:00 PM
Spring is here and things are waking up. Take some time and go outside and welcome the season....the leaves are coming out....the flowers are coming up, soon we'll have the moose and the pollen and the ragweed and the tourists - lol!!

Enjoy!happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:52 PM
Owwwwwww!!!!!!!!sad sad

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:45 PM
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm Shorts, and a t-shirt with the sleeves torn off works for me !!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:37 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Sat 05/10/08 04:38 PM

You gotta wait for the right moment to create the right moment. Shouldn't be a long wait.

Like, if they say "I love you" then immediately, loudly, you can go "WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!! Hold on, there!" Huge conversation on the topic of what everyone wants out of the relationship will follow.

But that's if you've already waited way too long to ask, really.

If you go some place quiet and romantic, and your hands touch, same thing.

Or even not quiet or romantic. And you're just passing the salt anyway.

Kiss goodnight? Also perfect. Jump back, "What the HELL are you doing?!"

Wait, you're a chick! You don't ask him what HE wants. He doesn't know. He needs you to TELL him what he wants.

Got rusty in those 13 years, eh?

Those are ALL good points!!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:35 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Sat 05/10/08 04:41 PM
I think it all depends on the situation. I believe there is a space listed on the profile as to what he/ she is looking for, but having been burned I also believe in taking things slowly in order to be SURE he/she is sincere, or if not, trips him/herself up so you can be aware and protect your heart.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next