The Eagles
Led Zepplin
Chicago
( Who did Stairway to Heaven?? )
Kansas
Boston
Kiss
Bon Jovi

70's and 80's had THE BEST music............except for country music of course..........Country is always good.........happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:53 PM

End of June, I met up with a fellow for coffee. Had a pleasant afternoon. Fourth of July, he mentions meeting up again on Saturday or Sunday. Then he isn't on line to finalize plans.

Saw him come online and said hi. He logged off right away. Okay, so fine, he changed his mind, he could at least say that.

I think it's quite RUDE to be ignored, and an insult when someone notices you're online and logs off - talk about avoidance issues.......He/she needs to be a grown=up and speak to that person and apologize for having avoiding you and discuss things in a mature fashion....
Sorry it happened to you........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:48 PM

<doesn't crap on anyone.... wouldn't want that done to me!

"Treat people how YOU want to be treated" good motto to live by :wink: happy drinker

YOU SAID IT !!!bigsmile :heart: drinker

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 07/21/08 05:42 PM
What????huh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 07/20/08 04:21 PM
:cry:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:43 PM

You're an attractive guy, you shouldn't have any problems finding someone. Just be true, honest, caring and sincere.

<wouldn't cheat on my man (if I had one)

And this too happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:41 PM

this world as a reject,look into these eyes,tell me women what is it that we men have to do to make you want us or cheat on your bf's to get us

Well........this woman likes to be treated with respect,
doesn't need to have ALL your attention ALL of the time, but DEFINITELY would appreciate RECEIVING a phone call, rather than having to be the one to initiate them most of the time, AND having him actually pick up the telephone,
to NOT be taken for granted,
to know that he's thinking about me, that he misses me,
to NOT be lied to,
to know that I'm not an afterthought - someone you'll call when you get a chance...
flowers once in awhile are nice too :wink: happy

Hope this helps happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/19/08 01:50 AM
My eldest daughter back.........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:32 AM
Usually used to get rid of cooking smells...noway

Wallyworld has a REALLY NICE ONE :tongue: Midnight Garden------we used to call the Yankee Candle version of it the "man candle" laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:28 AM

was "caps" years ago...now it's ...oh lets eee if I can drink just onebigsmile

I remember caps!!!!!!Ahhhhhh to be young again......NOT laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:26 AM

been on the road for 16 hrs.......
cant crash yet......maybe tomorrow night.....

Truck driver???

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:25 AM

oops

Like the sign!!laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/18/08 08:42 PM

Isn't anyone looking for a real relationship anymore? All I hear is lets just hookup...what happen with falling in love? It seems like its all about sex now

I believe in falling in love :heart: :heart: , but am scared to death about marriage---just ended a 10 year marriage.......won't get into it noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:22 PM

no yea your right never again fist one ended in disater

Hear! hear! noway noway noway noway I was stupid?/? naive??? I actually TRUSTED AGAIN and married TWICE huh noway duh-------NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!noway noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:06 PM
Nope--------I believe that if two people are MARRIED, not separated like I'd stated in the last question,, then NEITHER of them has any business looking around--------THAT'S how my ex and I became separated-YES - I AM THE ONE WHO IS LEGALLY SEPARATED who is seeing the single man

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:37 PM
To be honest--------I think it SHOULD be legalized - yeah what do I know right - I'm the one who would sleep with a married man - We have billions of drunk drivers on the road and alcohol is legal.........Marijuana legalization could be #1 - quality controlled by the FDA so that it's not "cut" with hazardous chemicals that fry people's brains, #2 - take Major busines away from "street" sellers--- #3 - have better monitoring abilities.........Maarijuana is also good for controlling nausea in cancer patients, pain control in patients with arthritis, bone disease, muscular diseases--------if used properly it has alot of medicinal value.........heck----they even sell Hemp lotion in the stores!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:46 PM
Marriage is a BIG step--------and it can be SCARY too....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:45 PM

right now ould be a good timelaugh

Well darlin' - let's go then :tongue: laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:43 PM

to get just plastered drunk?

You betcha!!!!!!!!!! Actually now is a pretty good time drinker drinker smokin

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:40 PM

actually, all of your answers have been good ones. there was no right or wrong way to answer that question

Good one!!:wink: