BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 05/28/08 10:00 PM
Why not?

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:36 PM
Be happier if my Baby was here sad :wink:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:28 PM
Not sure what age - 3 or 4 waking up to the smellof ether and seeing light green and white tiles - I'd just had my tonsils outsick

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 05/26/08 06:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Out of the mouths of Babes!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:07 AM

Women are like apples on trees.The best ones are at the top of the tree.Most men dont want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just take the rotten apples from the ground that arent as good, but easy......The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing. The just need to wait for the right man to come along, the ones who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
[/quote

While I have to agree with you for the most part there ARE some, and, thank God more and more who are beginning to see a woman for WHO they are - these are the women who tend to be at the top of the trees. This unfortunately occurs frequently with teenagers as well. The teen guys discover their sexuality and their hormones rage, but they tend to look for the ones who are easy tht they can pick up, rather that wait for the best apples at the top of the tree-----that tends to come later once they've been burned by the "bad apples"sick

NOTE: This is NOT meant to offend those lovely ladies who are TRULY beautiful inside and out, but you also tend to be more towards the top of the tree, because you refuse to "settle" for anyone as well. bigsmile

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:00 PM
This is gonna sound totally off the wall - get a glass of water - put a paper towel over it, and drink the water through the paper towel. My sister taught me that trick and it's worked every time for me. Good luck!happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:26 PM

Would you buy a house you knew was haunted?

If I walked into a house and heard "Get out"!!!!!! I'd tip right back out the door thank you.................noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:59 PM

" LET US SOLEMNLY REMEMBER THE SACRIFICES OF ALL THOSE WHO FOUGHT SO VALIANTLY, ON THE SEAS, IN THE AIR, AND ON FOREIGN SHORES, TO PRESERVE OUR HERITAGE OF FREEDOM, AND TO LET US RE-CONSECRATE OURSELVES TO THE TASK OF PROMOTING AN ENDURING PEACE, SO THAT THEIR EFFORTS SHALL NOT HAVE BEEN IN VAIN." ---DWIGHT EISENHOWER

TAKE TIME THIS MEMORIAL DAY TO REFLECT, AND REMEMBER, THOSE THAT HAVE PAID THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE TO PROTECT OUR FUTURE, AND TO KEEP OUR FREEDOM.flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

Amen to that. Let us also please remember that the reason our brave troops have gone to fight was because on 9/11 the WORLD was attacked. There were persons from all over the world working in those towers, not just Americans, and from those who have fought and died from the birth of our country until this very day, we say "Thank you!" and "God Bless You":heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:02 AM

No. The free will part is what shapes our destiny. He plans out time...not our decisions. flowerforyou

BINGO!:smile:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:59 AM

My daughter had the most beautiful long hair - BUT she detested having it brushed and would hide it - once she hid it and I couldn't find it for 3 days!laugh She's put it in the pot of an artificial ficus plant I had sitting behind a chairhappy . I remember blowing bubbles, with her during her first bubble bath, her angelic face while she slept. Her helping her grandma load the dishwasher, running around squealing with laughter and making a "tent" out of my dining room table.:heart: :heart: :heart: She's my life:heart:

Just remembered a funny one - we'd relocated to a different state when she was 2 so I allowed her to keep her "nuk" for awhile - by now she had the larger clear ones and I turned the toaster over on one morning only to discover that she's put it into the toaster oven!!laugh Guess what - that was also the last day she had a nuk.........laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:57 AM
My daughter had the most beautiful long hair - BUT she detested having it brushed and would hide it - once she hid it and I couldn't find it for 3 days!laugh She's put it in the pot of an artificial ficus plant I had sitting behind a chairhappy . I remember blowing bubbles, with her during her first bubble bath, her angelic face while she slept. Her helping her grandma load the dishwasher, running around squealing with laughter and making a "tent" out of my dining room table.:heart: :heart: :heart: She's my life:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:51 AM
Like, maybe notnoway HOWEVER, extreme differences ( eg. Classical & rock) may drive eachother nutslaugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:49 AM
Excellent Analogy!! Have a great day!!bigsmile

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:38 AM

Osama is an ass Lady! laugh laugh laugh

Maybe true, but he has nothing to do with the Dali Lama. While I realize that the Pope is the head of the Catholic Church and is an extremely religious man, I feel the Dali Lama to be incredibly more spiritual, in a more tranquil form. Having been born and raised Catholic prior to becoming born again, I find there to be an incredible amount of rules and regulations as well as politics within the Catholic Raligion. It's almost as though it's a cross between a religion and a business (yes, I do believe in the precipice shown in the theatres over the years that "donations" to the church can bring about a "forgiveness" of sins otherwise not so easily excused. I won't even get into the scandals with the altar boys. It turns my stomach.

The Dali Lama is a gentle soul, a peace-ful soul searching gentle-man who is in deep communication with whichever higher power he prays to.

As a full bible Christian I do not follow his principles, but I do greatly admire him as well as his principles.:heart: :smile:

Excellent question!happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 05/20/08 06:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Good one!!!!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 05/19/08 02:41 PM

male pride. we dont like to loselaugh laugh drinker

I think he hit the nail right on the head (no pun intended) I think sometimes, when he is there (usually in a situation where they are visiting the children), that the man wants to prove he can "still seduce his ex", or wants to see if she's still "vulnerable" to him.grumble

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 05/19/08 02:15 PM

I don't use speed dial for anyone :tongue:. But, I still have ex's phone numbers in my phone.

We're still friends - we still have a daughter together so there are times when I have to reach him.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:14 PM
I'm sorryflowerforyou - whoever wrote that to you was WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!noway noway noway ( I love that icon). An online site is made for individuals to be able to meet SAFELY and get to know one another at his her own comfort level / speed. NO ONE should be forced to reveal anything he / she is not comfortable talking about, NOR should they be chastised for it.noway grumble noway I hope you told this person to buzz off...............You were completely right in your thoughts - he/she is a jerk!

Have a great day!!bigsmile

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:34 PM
May the Precious Blood of Jesus come down and cover this family Lord, that they remain safe and strong, fill them upwith the Holy spirit. I bind, rebuke and cast out the demons within this precious child Father in the name of Jesus Christ, and claim the Victory in Jesus' name!!!

You are in my prayers dear ladyflowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:04 AM
OMG - I love it!!!laugh laugh laugh bigsmile