Thu 07/17/08 08:37 PM
:tongue: If he asked--you betcha!!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:36 PM
Count me in bigsmile

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:20 PM

I wouldn't!flowerforyou
not even when faced with a life threatening situation, either of yourself or a loved one

Depends on the situation................huh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:17 PM
Hmmmmmmm that's one loaded question.......I believe in total honesty........I think that whatever is going on is for that person to take a chance and trust the other person to care enough to understand, BUT the other person should ALSO respect his/her new sweetheart's needs as well - it's something to be worked out - together in whatever way THEY see fit.....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:34 PM
A midwife-------more than anything in this world, I wanted to deliver babies.........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:16 PM
flowerforyou
So sorry for your loss.......I believe the others are correct - the moderators should be able to assist you in removing her profile..........take good care........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:39 PM

when you had your first "real" kiss. Do you remember it and the person you shared it with fondly?

Yes I do, and it was the sweetest, most romantic kiss I have EVER had---:heart: I love you Darlin' smooched

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:35 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 02:12 PM

I come before thee
If I ask for thy body
What will thy answer be?
Take me into thy chambers
That I might gaze upon thy beauty
If I ask for thy heart
What answer will thee impart?
Draw me into thy presence
That I might feel thy soul
If I ask for thy mind
What would you reveal?
Show me who you are
That I might gaze upon a star

:cry: :heart: flowerforyou That was absolutely beautiful :heart: Beautiful and touching to the heart and soul........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:19 PM

BS!!! Molesters are getting out of jail all
the time. Then they do it again to some other
poor child. Alot get away with it and never see jail too.

I say castrate the sons of b*tches, or just shoot
them and save the trouble of having to pay their room and board for years.

That is one of the most evil of evils that goes
on in this world. ill explode

Bring our men and women home from the war and
replace them with child molesting scum!!!

Oohhhhhhhhh I like that idea as well!!!bigsmile

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:13 PM

you see it in the news all the time. should they be jailed for life, or, given the chair?

I am usually a person of a rather "gentle" nature, but when it concerns the molestation of children, the gloves come off explode
Mmmmmmmm both are quite appealing-----if line in jail, we have to support them, so I'd say let them be in general population so they can be treated like the animals they are for awhile, then give them the chair-----because giving them the chair immediately just ends their "suffering" immediately, and when it comes to a child molester, he/she has fully earned the right to slow, sadistic torture for the heinous crimes he/she have committed.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:06 PM
Love, and peace of mind flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:04 PM
I love to give a gift just to see his face when he'd open it---something to make him happy...:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:58 AM
flowerforyou
OMG - That was so beautifully written :cry: The pain and frustration you're feeling - It comes so clearly and painfully...my heart goes out to you flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:34 PM
It would depend on which thing I'd done to deserve being called the inference....huh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:42 PM

:heart:

We have love for our families, lovers and friends.
They are how love is taught us, but not where it ends.
It's just for our precious children, gifts from God up above,
that we have all the pieces of a heart filled with love.

:heart:

That's really sweet...........and true:heart: flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:16 PM

sad frown died today at the young age of 28. He had a massive heart attack and had been in a coma and on a respirator. He died at 2pm this afternoon. We were all very close, like family. I am so upset and don't know what or how to react besides crying. How are you ever ready for death?

flowerforyou :heart: Awwwwwww sweetie - I'm so very sorry----people are NEVER ready for death, especially the death of a loved one, and it is PERFECTLY ALRIGHT TO CRY.......Everyone MOURNS in his or her own way, and every one GRIEVES in his or her own way, and each process takes its' own time, and NOTHING is ABNORMAL..........

Please make sure you and your loved ones get plenty of rest, at least enough liquids (you probably don't feel like eating, but at least take fluids, preferrable non - alcoholic )----people will offer to help----let them, it will help you and your families, and it will make them feel good to do so.

My deepest sympathies and prayers to you and your families...flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 07/16/08 04:37 PM
WOW - that was absolutely fantastic!!! Kudos....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 07/16/08 04:21 PM

When Love Don't Come Easy

It's not the same, without a love
That's there to make you smile,
Someone to greet you at the door
That would walk the extra mile.
But when love don't come easy
And you try to win their heart,
No matter what you say to them
Your world is torn apart.

They have built a wall around their heart
It seems, it just won't come down,
With all the words you say to them
Those walls they stand their ground.
But when love don't come easy
And things are lost in vain,
Do you give up hope or keep on going
Or lose this winning game.

:cry: :cry: flowerforyou I'm speechless

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:54 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

That's cute..........