Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:33 PM
Kim - Yet Another Beautiful, Heartfelt, Incredible Write - I Know Exactly Where You Are Coming From ( Tears Flowing And Heart Wrenching )........miss Chattint With You But Should Be Cck Online After Nov. 1st Take Care My Friend

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:17 PM
My impression is we're heading for depression... already deeply into recession... too much obsession, aggression and oppression on the part of those wanting possessions. there's not enough discretion relative to priorities from the "authorities" and the collective majority...so, those are my thoughts, that's my story.
I Agree Completely - Our Country Is Going To H**l In A Handbasket.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:09 PM
So Beautiful And So True Denise - One Must Love And Be Able To Forgive Oneself Before One Can Be Likewise To Others. Absolutely Incredible As Is Your Usual - YOU Have A Beautiful Soul And 4t Emanates In Your Writing.......I Tried to attach a smiley, but the only internet access I Have For Another Week Is My Cell - Sorry.......:-)

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:57 PM
My Darlin' Friend- WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START PUBLISHING YOUR CHILDREN'S STORIES? Yes Robert, I was capping you lol. FYI I 2n only be reached via cell until further notice.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:49 PM
Lovely -

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:58 PM

Thanks Suze...flowers for you too...flowers

Uhhhh..thanks I think Michele...I do what?

Thanks Bonny...Glad you've liked everything so far. Good to see you again. And where is the One coming from?

rofl Have bats in your belfry.........but you aren't crazy, so I guess that makes you carefree huh!!!! Just jokin' with you Robert.........Oh yeah.........WHERE THE HECK IS MY E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 10/18/08 12:50 PM
F-Spirit:
That was just soooooo beautiful!!!! It brought warmth to my heart, and a tear to my eye.......incredible..:heart: blushing

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 10/18/08 12:45 PM
Question Robert - who has the painsaking job of pulling the legs off the spider?? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Good one for getting into the spirit - kind of a Halloween version of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas...nice write as usual!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:02 PM
Yes, my friend--------you do!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:05 PM
That's pretty intense, and a good lesson for teens and all for that matter......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 10/17/08 04:59 PM

sounds like hella fundrinker

Thank you beauty....you wouldn't believe how this one got inspired in the first place, but I ran with it and this is the result of it.

:wink: laugh
I have a feeling as to how it came about - and it's nice to see you posting your work again Robert....waving

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 10/16/08 03:21 PM
Congratulations Robert - that's wonderful!! Of course I want the link----thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth....OMG you must be sooooo excited!!!!flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 10/07/08 05:36 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Tue 10/07/08 05:37 PM
what a beautiful dream.................:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: love love love love

I don't dream anymore, but I used to dream just like that.......(about my man....)

It's incredible Haji....flowers

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:25 PM
Beautiful write.....flowers

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:12 PM
Simply beautiful......
touches deep within one's heart......especially of those with long distance relationships...

Yet another incredible write Kim - keep it going girl!!flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:11 PM
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful poem..........OMG - it's perfect Kim - couldn't be better!! Captures the warmth of waking next to your love...... :heart: flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:59 PM
Beautiful write - to be betrayed is such an ugly, heart - wrenching thing, and you've described it so perfectly......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:41 PM
This is a beautiful poem sent to my by a writer named B.G.Wetherby, a truly wonderfully inspired writer, as well as a wise and kind man...........hope you enjoy it as I did...

SWEET SPARROW
---------------------------

Oh, sweet sparrow, how you once flew,
Peacefully through skies so blue,
Breathing air which you've never known,
Gracefully flying as you've never flown.

A free spirit carried you so high.
Oh, how you lived for that open sky.

Soaring to heights that you've never been,
Never wanting to land, nor to descend.

Maneuvering freely without a care,
So uninhibited, so full of flair.

Flamboyantly winging, just full of grace,
Well in command of your air and space.

Who caused you to swoop so low
Crashing you to the ground below.

There predators lurk in the grass and sage
To pounce on you with human rage.

Escape, sweet sparrow, for you must soar
To those same heights where you were before.

Fly again Sparrow, like you once flew,
Peace and happiness will return to you.

B.G.
Wetherby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 10/04/08 04:24 PM
Wow -------I hear you and I feel for you-more than you can imagine........it's like they all said -just exhale.........just have to breathe.......brokenheart :cry: flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:21 AM
That was just so incredibly warm and beautiful!! Your expression of love and the quiet peace and serenity emanate (eminate!) from your flowing words.......

One of the persons posted that you may be writing a book???
If your poems are ANYWHERE NEAR as lovely as this one-you'll be a certain best seller, and PLEASE let me know if/when it would be published-I'd purchase it in a heartbeat........

Will be watching for more of your posts

Just wonderful MisKim.......flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19