Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 08/17/08 03:07 PM
F - riends

W - ith

B - enefits

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 08/17/08 01:46 PM
Amazing.........heartfelt..........beautiful tribute to the flag, the armed forces, AND the people who perished on 9/11....flowers

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 08/17/08 12:12 AM

:smile: If your significant other was going to buy you something special what would it be?:smile:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Do me a favor---define "significant other"...laugh laugh laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:30 PM
When I was pregnant (yeah, here we go), my friend told me about a craving her sister used to have........grossed me right out, until one day I was at the salad bar at the Hospital I worked at, and it hit me all of a sudded............I took a green olive (which I really can't stand_, took the pimento out of the center, and filled it with peanutbutter and ate it.........wouldn't do it again, but you know-------it really wasn't that bad........sick noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:26 PM
Used to think all people could change, then my ex (whom I didn't start dating until AFTER he was well separated from his ex, but they'd cheated on eachother), cheated on me..........so now ----I dunno..............grumble noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:55 PM
Nothing - past year has been PURE HELL.....don't have the desire nor the energy.......yawn

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:51 PM

I have a really good looking buddy who has herpes.........

lololooloololol..........but OMG nevermind.........that's too funny..............laugh KUDOS flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:49 PM
Maureeno hon - they're probably all are out on the town....laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:48 PM
I HATE it when that happens-----------where did you lose it THIS time??????????.........:wink:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:37 PM
I've DREAMT of TOTALLY AWESOME SEX..........but no - I've always woken up, but MMMMMmmmm what a LOVELY was to wake up isn't it?? :wink:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:33 PM

:heart: How long do you think it takes to "truly" fall in love with someone?:heart:

Sorry Mirror darlin' - Love just isn't somethin' you can put a time stamp on.........it happens whenever it decides to happen....sometimes explode :heart: , and sometimes never:cry: ..... But for those lucky enough to find TRUE LOVE..........AMAZING.......:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:30 PM

i think it would be sweetflowerforyou

DITTO love smooched flowerforyou blushing

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:23 PM
No - it's usually the other way around.........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:20 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Sat 08/16/08 06:21 PM
That was a BEAUTIFUL tribute to someone you love VERY MUCH.....and miss very much.........I have no doubts she's watching over you right now thinking - "That's my Sweet Taters!".....She's with you sweetie........always in your heart...:heart: flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:10 PM
That was beautifully written, and the mere fact that YOU have forgiven HIM shows how far you have come in your path to healing........peace and happiness to you..flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 08/15/08 04:40 PM
If the love was there - TRUE unconditional love - then it wouldn't matter, just as it wouldn't matter if it were the other way around...:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 08/15/08 04:38 PM
yesbrokenheart

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:54 PM
The feel of his chest hair against my breasts, and the scent of his cologne....MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm so nice

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:20 PM
So very happy for the both of you!!flowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing drinker

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:13 PM
He's sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!:heart: love

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 18 19