Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 09/19/08 04:29 PM

hope it happens Robert-life's too shortflowerforyou flowerforyou

I hope so too Pam, but she just doesn't want to let bygones be bygones. She wants me to have a miserable life. So she enjoys bringing up the past. I so could destroy her life by doing the same thing, but I am not that kind of person. I've walked away from my past and I am moving on.

YOU REMEMBER THAT ROBERT - AND KEEP MOVIN' ON..........DON'T LET HER GET TO YOU LIKE THAT - YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER A PERSON THAN SHE IS AND YOU KNOW IT........IF YOU LET HER GET TO YOU DARLIN' - SHE WINS...........smokin :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:19 PM
So beautiful.........I know that SOMEDAY you will find that special woman and fall deeply, irrevocably in love with her, and she with you, and you will know a happiness thusfar unsurpassed by anything you have yet experienced in this lifetime........:heart: flowers :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:15 PM
Very lovely poem - you're so right - IF ONE TRULY KNOWS LOVE - it will be there - without a doubt - that special feeling inside where your heart is SO FULL of love for this person that NO ONE ELSE MATTERS - the feeling so deep and so intense that your heart is filled with joy just thinking about being with them........
Absolutely incredible write, Robert - MANY MANY people have missed reading your poems.......Welcome back!!!!bigsmile

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:00 PM

What was that Monroe quote?
"If you can't tolerate me at my worst, than you don't deserve me at my best."

Does anyone know the exact quote?

I am trying really hard. I am. I am NEVER like this. I don't know why I am in such a rut this time. *grrrrrrr*

'Cuz you got BAMBOOZLED by an a**hole!!!!!!!!!!flowers And it threw you for a loop........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:58 PM
They always say.......third time's the charm!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:54 PM

I'm going to be honest from now on. I don’t think they tolerate too much honesty here though.

Most people on dating sites are afraid if they are honest and open, then they won't get dates. Sad, but true. I can't help the way I am. I wouldn't know who else to be. :smile:

Neither do I........maybe that's why I'm alone........laugh ..You know what?? If people cannot tolerate my being "Just Me", then too bad..........I'd rather be alone than try to be someone I'm not......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:52 PM

Awwwww Sweetie - I well know how you feel.......just when you get to that point when you fully let your guard down, let yourself trust and be happy, then all of a sudden you get an "oops! - sorry.......I don't love you anymore, or I love this woman and want to be with HER...."
First of all, remember IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.......you didn't do anything wrong!!! Sometimes the "right feelings" just aren't there - and either the guy is too "nice" to figure out how to tell you, or he's a jerk not worthy of your time.......the latter is more difficult to swallow, trust me........
Whenever I've let my guard down in the past I've always lived to regret it, 'cause, well, there's a Bumper Sticker on MySpace that sums it up pretty well, " She'd afraid to let her guard down, because everyone who's said they'd always been there---left"......
Start living life for YOURSELF mishaunique........enjoy the wonderful person YOU are, IT WILL TAKE TIME - I won't sugarcoat it, TAKE that time to hurt, for then and only then can you begin to heal......then begin by doing something special for YOURSELF, because you DESERVE it and are WORTH it...eventually, take YOURSELF out for a treat, let's say dinner and a movie, enjoy your company, and before you know it....someone else will be enjoying it as well my dear lady.....

One more thing - ALWAYS GUARD YOUR HEART - it's a very precious gift, worthy ONLY for the man who is SO in love with you that HE DOESN'T EVEN THINK about being with anyone else, a man WHO MISSES YOU when he isn't with you, a MAN WHO WILL TREASURE YOU AND YOUR LOVE for the rest of eternity........THAT is the man who deserves you and your heart.

Good luck and take good care,

BrooklineBabyflowers

The problem is, I have been this way for almost 2 and a half months. I have gone out on dates and have done plenty for myself. I just am having trouble enjoying anything. I hate this.
This was a man who looked into my eyes and told me that when he looked at me, all he saw was our future. We had looked at houses that day, and he said he never thought he could love anyone like he loved me. 3 hours later, he broke up with me. I need some closure.

Oh - WOW - that really stinks........I'm sooooo very sorry...that must be devastating.........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:44 PM
One NEVER knows the future do they???

I'll bet there are a great many people who are ecstatic to see you've returned Robert.......You bring a smile to the hearts of many people........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:36 PM
Awwwww Sweetie - I well know how you feel.......just when you get to that point when you fully let your guard down, let yourself trust and be happy, then all of a sudden you get an "oops! - sorry.......I don't love you anymore, or I love this woman and want to be with HER...."
First of all, remember IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.......you didn't do anything wrong!!! Sometimes the "right feelings" just aren't there - and either the guy is too "nice" to figure out how to tell you, or he's a jerk not worthy of your time.......the latter is more difficult to swallow, trust me........
Whenever I've let my guard down in the past I've always lived to regret it, 'cause, well, there's a Bumper Sticker on MySpace that sums it up pretty well, " She'd afraid to let her guard down, because everyone who's said they'd always been there---left"......
Start living life for YOURSELF mishaunique........enjoy the wonderful person YOU are, IT WILL TAKE TIME - I won't sugarcoat it, TAKE that time to hurt, for then and only then can you begin to heal......then begin by doing something special for YOURSELF, because you DESERVE it and are WORTH it...eventually, take YOURSELF out for a treat, let's say dinner and a movie, enjoy your company, and before you know it....someone else will be enjoying it as well my dear lady.....

One more thing - ALWAYS GUARD YOUR HEART - it's a very precious gift, worthy ONLY for the man who is SO in love with you that HE DOESN'T EVEN THINK about being with anyone else, a man WHO MISSES YOU when he isn't with you, a MAN WHO WILL TREASURE YOU AND YOUR LOVE for the rest of eternity........THAT is the man who deserves you and your heart.

Good luck and take good care,

BrooklineBabyflowers

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:16 PM
Hey y'all - hope everyone's havin' a great evenin'!!! flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:11 PM
Both meld together beautifully and complement each other - excellent........:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:09 PM
Poignantly beautiful and sad at the same time......brokenheart flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:33 PM
:cry: brokenheart flowerforyou

That was beautiful "Rod" - I am so sorry for the loss of your child, and pray that you and you and your love cling together throughout the healing process.

There is a group called The League of Compassionate Friends, and they have Chapters all over the country. The literally saved my life when my daughter passed away last year. I "ran" all year, not dealing with it, instead focusing on everyone else, making sure they were taken care of, then came a point when I could run no longer. So I went, and thought, "I don't have time for this crap", then I went again, and again.....and I survived.

You and your love are in my prayers.........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/11/08 11:19 PM

I WOULD LOVE TO........ BUT NOT TONIGHT i have diaylsis tomorrow so maybe tomorrow nite if im up to itslaphead

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh girl.........hope it all goes ok......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 09/11/08 11:17 PM

New pics are up
Of my daughters and me,
From the wedding so beautiful
For you to see.

Y'all looked great.........I'm glad you were able to get pictures with ALL of your daughters Pa...I know how very much they mean to you...:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowers flowers flowers flowers (there aren't any "world" smiley's - hope these will do )

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:03 PM

huh Im as confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar.huh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 09/10/08 06:55 PM
Beautiful.........flows and free..........healing and refreshing........lovely........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:48 PM
Absolutely beautiful darlin' man - the love you have foryour daughter(s) knows no bounds....:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:25 PM
Lovelyflowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:14 PM
Congratulations Papa-

Your daughter DESERVES to get a copy of this poem Robert - to see just how PROUD you are of her and the decision she made - a decision she and your future son - in - law made to save the life of a child and give him/her a chance to grow up.........one of God's little miracles......flowers ( Give those to her from me would ya? )

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 18 19