Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:33 PM

There are like 5 people from NH out here, hahaha just kidding. I am sure they are somewhere, they are just hard to find.:wink:

Just enter New Hampshire in your search criteria, and voila!! Many men will appear before your eyes!!! Good luck......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:32 PM

There are like 5 people from NH out here, hahaha just kidding. I am sure they are somewhere, they are just hard to find.:wink:

Just enter New Hampshire in your search criteria, and voila!! Many men will appear before your eyes!!! Good luck......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:28 PM
noway noway noway noway awwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnn

Just kiddin........:wink:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:56 PM
WOW - incredible idea----only thing I would do differently is that IF THEY SURVIVE the war would be then to return them to jail/prison, the "deal" having been to take them off death row....that way if they do survive, they are not back out on the streets causing further harm to innocent people.........glasses

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:50 PM
Beautiful.............."and I think to myself, What a wonderful world!"........

Excellent write - expresses the need for us to help others and not rely solely on God to do it............flowerforyou

MMmmmmmmm One of my favorite songs as well...happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:48 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Tue 08/12/08 03:50 PM

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:08 PM

I guess I was so much into not having to think about all this whole thing going on (worried for her) , that I forgot to tell you I did go to town and spoke with the only two lawyers we have in our town and both wanted the case, so I went with the one our family knows best.
She slept pretty good last night. She did have to sit out while she was at MMA class. And boy was she in a bad Mood! didn't want anyone around her and just felt as though she were in trouble. I told her that she did nothing wrong. She didn't go to sleep till after 10pm. She woke up this am happy though . THANK YOU LORD. She said she wanted to go to school, and so far no phone calls.
Thank you.

You go girl - SMART MOVE - that boy had NO RIGHT to even TOUCH your daughter - threatening is assault, and TOUCHING, let alone PINCHING is BATTERY...........she had every right to defend herself, and utilized the skills she's learned. When my eldest daughter got her bottom pinched when she was in school ahe knocked the kid so hard he flew across the desks and into the filing cabinet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Best of luck--------

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:12 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Mon 08/11/08 04:12 PM
Absolutely beautiful - you are an EXCELLENT WRITER, and you touch the lives of MANY people..........you TRULY have a special gift flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:06 PM
Beautiful.........only God knows all.........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:43 PM
Robbie - Congratulations - it was beautiful, and it touched me deeply......I am certainly no expert, but I feel you are off to a good start.......Keep it up and I look forward to reading more of your poetry on JSH!! flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:52 AM

Angel, Would you pose nude on my bike?

Now THAT sounds like it would be fun......for my man only of course.....:tongue:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:48 AM
I hear you........and I love your outfit!! Where did you get it????

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:35 AM
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm I think that older men DEFINITELY are MUCH better ........they've usually got lovemaking down to OMG!!!!!!!!! AND it's wonderful to snuggle afterwards...........and to truly be treated like a sensual woman....flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:27 AM

The perfect guy/girl for you but then she/he started bringing up things about YOU that THEY didn't like..and actually asked you to change them..would you do it?huh

Depends on what they were.............

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:49 PM
Beautiful.........what an incredible poem for the healing of the heart............Excellent write........brokenheart :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:15 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

NOT MY STYLE..................

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:17 PM

Is It Me???

You know, when you look at someone's profile
And you don't even acknowledge,
Are you looking for something specific
Maybe if they had some college?
Or if they have what you're looking for
Do they match up to you?
Should they meet your expectations
In things you want to do?

What I find most annoying
When someone has viewed mine,
Not one single hello
Even comes to mind.
So that tells me
The picture's are not appealing,
Or is it something that I've said
That may be too revealing?

There is something called kindness
Some things lack respect,
But in this world of dating
You might as well expect.
Take things with a lump of coal
And just swallow your pride,
You know you're number one
You have nothing to hide.

Know what Wolfeyes??
Pictures should NOT MATTER....It's what's INSIDE a person that makes up WHO they are, NOT WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE............I peeked at your profile, and you have a beautiful soul my friend..............that is indeed a rare gift.........The woman who EARNS your love and trust will be TRULY blessed.........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:54 PM

i think it happens and its really cool to meet some one like that.

But it can also be exhilarating and scary at the same time...........go with it and see where it takes you my friend love

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:46 PM
Very sweet - I have a photo on MySpace that shows a Momma's belly and just to her left of her bellybutton is the outline of her baby's foot protruding from her belly - it would be a perfect photo to perfectly match this poem........

So very beautiful flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:32 PM
AMEN to that---------and Congratulations!!!!!!!flowerforyou

Who did you use as a publisher??

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 18 19