Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:21 PM
Ummmmmmm call me a "rookie", I've been here a little while, but what's a perv??

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:38 PM

Love is ________.

One of the MOST beautiful gifts any two people can share...........it is a precious gift and must be handled with tender care, nurtured, and, allowed to grow will grow deeper and deeper over the years..........

P.S. Best of luck to you and L'il Angel...:heart: I REALLY hope the two of you find that "special magic".......flowerforyou

We already have, now to unite it next week!

That's great!!!!!!!love love love love love love love

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:37 PM

love is when shes the first thing on your mind when you awake and the last thing before bed.

That is TRULY beautiful.........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:34 PM

flowerforyou If you could bring back one person in your life who is either far away or deceased, who would it be?flowerforyou

HAVE to be two---------my Pepere (grandfather)---when he died, so did I..........and my daughter Kristen, who passed away last January, whom I love and miss so VERY much...........brokenheart :cry: HAS TO BE THE BOTH OF THEM

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:32 PM
Alabama.........When we Make Love.............uh - huh ------that lasted about 10 years...............noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:30 PM
Peccy - you REALLY come up with some good ones...............makes you REALLY think.........

Don't think I'd go for it, but being a "Part" of a couple, I guess we would have to discuss it..........noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:28 PM
He's there..............flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:24 PM
Afraid to "jump back in" I guess...brokenheart

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:16 PM

Love is ________.

One of the MOST beautiful gifts any two people can share...........it is a precious gift and must be handled with tender care, nurtured, and, allowed to grow will grow deeper and deeper over the years..........

P.S. Best of luck to you and L'il Angel...:heart: I REALLY hope the two of you find that "special magic".......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:59 PM
OUT!!!!!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:42 PM

Mean people suck!grumble

What goes around comes around.........hang in there sweetie.flowerforyou ......get to your local human services office ASAP, ask who to contact for your local EMERGENCY HOUSING....food pantries, if you are comfortable, e-mail me perhaps I can help you......I have a degree in Human Services........ (don't admit it too much - and I don't work in the field, but have worked in conjunction with them for alot of clients before I had to stop working - I'm actually a disabled RN), but if there's any way I can help I'd like to - services are basically the same, just are in different states.......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:41 AM
Adam Sandler without a doubt happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:27 AM
" If a picture paints a thousand words.........."

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:24 PM
Absolutely lovely Robert - she must be a VERY special lady flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:20 PM
From one "Just Me" to another (you'll see it when you check out that other site I told you about ) - you certainly deserve and WILL have someone who will love you "just because you are who you are"...........no other flashy reasons, no plans to "change you into something"....she'll love you JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE YOU......smooched flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:15 PM
Robert - this one goes straight to my heart - and I think you are the only person who knows why...........flowerforyou :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:11 PM
Robert - this is just beautiful........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:58 PM
Savor the memories of yesterday, revel in today, and eagerly anticipate tomorrow.......smooched flowerforyou :wink: :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:50 PM
Darlin' - that was so beautiful, and can REALLY touch the hearts of many who suffer from an addiction.......you are TRULY gifted flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:02 PM

erm someone other than yourself...

Why get rejected?? At least I know I'm going to end up in bed with myself.laugh laugh

But you're so sweet........flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 18 19