Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 08/08/08 03:22 PM
WOW - what an amazing visual.......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 08/08/08 03:01 PM
Incredible---------all-consuming.......sad, yet hopeful.......keep your "wolfeyes" open for I'm sure she will be there before you know it.........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:46 PM
You're welcome Seena--------you VERY obviously have the most vital ingredient it requires to be a VERY GOOD NURSE - heart --------------Keep hanging in there my newly found friend.....flowerforyou

..........and NEVER forget the "REMEMBER WHENS........." that make your relatives turn the most interesting shade of green...laugh :wink: I still love to throw out an anonymous (of course) 'war story" periodically, especially during a meal...----I may be disabled and have not been able to work for the past 5 1/2 years, but I can STILL make my Mama's face turn green!!! laugh You've gotta laugh............:wink:

BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:58 PM

drinker drinker yup...show them the money...show them the money!!!!drinker drinker

Guess what-----------money isn't ANYTHING if the man OR woman doesn't have a good heart darlin' :wink:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:57 PM
No contest---------a good man with a good heart:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:50 PM
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm LOVE being woken up to my man making love to me.......:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:44 PM

what do you hear?

Ceiling Fan

Water from the indoor waterfall.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice:smile:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:35 PM
I sit here and I ponder
so soft and tender
this man is so incredible
things go so quickly
I have to wonder
could it really be??

He calls me just to talk
hours pass by as though
the clock just stops
we talk all night long
about anything
and everything
it's just
so amazing

We appreciate all the things
the other is seeking
in a mate, we both feel
we share the same things

I look forward to his calls,
and hearing his voice,
talking late into the night
like there was no time at all...

When we talk it's just as though
we're together, even though
we're miles away
the distance matters not
because what we have
is just growing so fast
It makes me scared
Oh my God -
Please make it last....

Fate and Destiny
God's will all prevail
but what about caution
and fear
when your heart says
"go-go-go"....

The man of your dreams
the one you thought didn't
exist
right here before you
and feels you are his...

Here's to whatever may be in our future........:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:22 AM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Thu 08/07/08 08:24 AM

thanks all for replies. remember none of us are "Just" a nurse, or a cna, or doctor, or whatever. we are all special people in our own special way. my day turned out to be ok the day i posted this. now my phone/internet service is giving me the problems!!! lolol.
hugggggsssss
seena

Dear seena----

WE've all had many, many days like you're having---
part of the problem, is that it is a PART of WHO we are...
it isn't just a "job" we leave behind when we get "off the clock"...these are lives that we think about whether we want to or not.........flowerforyou There are many days when you ask yourself, "TALL ME AGAIN WHY I WANTED TO BE A NURSE??????"..................and then one day there's ONE patient - perhaps the parents' face upon the birth of their baby, or a little elderly lady who will look at you with warm, glistening eyes and say a simple, "Thank you my dear",..........and THAT, my friend, is what makes our profession worth while.............

Just hang in there..........and it will come back to you, because it is a BEAUTIFUL part of WHO YOU are.......flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

( I've always told my daughter she could be ANYTHING SHE WANTED TO BE - except for a nurse or a prostitute.............she's chosen to be a physician of Naturopathic Medicine........ - guess she's been around Medicine so long part of it has also become a part of who SHE IS as well.........take care...)

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:40 PM

All relationships are work... It will depend on how much effort the couple wants to put into it, I suppose. And eventually one would have to be willing to relocate.

I agree............flowerforyou drinker

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:38 PM
Ummmmmmm........is that a snake.............I am SOOOOOOOOOO outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!noway noway noway noway noway noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:35 PM

...are they really THAT dumb...or just and insensitvie AZZ? huh

I think they don't always think about it before saying it..........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:33 PM

Perhaps (if you choose to reply)---you could respond with something like how you were only e-mailing as a courtesy, so as not to be rude, as you CERTAINLY didn't no care for his type.......flowerforyou
I emailed him back and told him that I didn't like his league anyways.

You go girl!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:32 PM

I hate people that are rude when you email them.......I emailed this guy to tell him he had a nice picture and he e mailed me back and said that I was out of his league rantgrumble

Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but if he says you are out of his league isn't that a compliment to you? I think that means he doesn't feel adequete enough for you.

Ooh - I like that even better - you should probably thank him........perhaps we should ALL thank him...lol

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:31 PM

I hate people that are rude when you email them.......I emailed this guy to tell him he had a nice picture and he e mailed me back and said that I was out of his league rantgrumble

oh please who was it...lets check out Mr. Stud Muffin

I Concur!!!!!!!!! Who IS this "incredible" sick "? gentleman"

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:29 PM
Perhaps (if you choose to reply)---you could respond with something like how you were only e-mailing as a courtesy, so as not to be rude, as you CERTAINLY didn't no care for his type.......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:05 PM
Robert - this one TRULY expressed EVERYTHING - please check your e-mail...........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:45 AM
Sweetheart - I know we discussed this - but written is TRULY amazing, and beautiful........flowerforyou smooched

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:56 AM
Lying, cheating, infidelity, disrespect, verbal abuse.........shall I go on???grumble

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:30 PM
Of course - one can always have another friend!!drinker happy

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 18 19