Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:07 PM
You OBVIOUSLY have many, many loyal friends and "followers" of your poetry - especially of the "female persuasion" :wink: Happy 1st Anniversary Robert, I'm sure everyone agrees with me that your poetry comes straight from your heart to theirs, and you have touched many, many people on this site in one way or another.

I'm also certain that many of us are looking forward to the day when your Poetry book "hits the shelves" - as we will all want to rush out and purchase a copy won't we ladies!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:03 PM
WOW - absolutely inspiring for a song........flowerforyou (would have to be a country song of course)

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:39 PM

We are just people in love trying to beat the odds. I hope we do. But, I'm also working to help make that happen. Hope without effort is fruitless.

Very true - still VERY NICE of you to share the knowledge the two or you have learned with others on JSH/mingle2 in regards to long distance relationships............I am certain there are MANY who can use the advice, even if they aren't "'fessing" up to being involved in a long term relationship........

I think that the #1 is that one has to be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that this person is the one for them..........and that entails all which you have said in your advice/helpful hints....OPEN COMMUNICATION & HONESTY........always plays one of the most important parts in any relationship...

Best of luck to you both...:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:43 PM

Your writing is amazing Robert, and I so enjoy reading all of what you have written on here. You have touched the hearts of many...for you have planted the seeds.

**SIMPLICITY**
The breath of the day has taken me
And held me in it's arms
The breeze whispered secrets
Of beauty in which it has seen...

The sunlight kissed my cheeks
With warmth and love
I feel embraced by
The simplicity of life
And taken by it...

So I close my eyes
And let the day run its course
In my life, the sweet bliss
Of simplicity.:heart:

That was beautiful.......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:26 PM
Great story!! Reminds me of Sam Elliot in a western......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:38 PM
Beautiful poem Robert.......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:14 AM
It's a perfect description of a very first meeting between a couple in love......Beautiful poem Robert....flowerforyou :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:57 PM
Poignant and beautiful........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/25/08 11:12 AM

Thank you kindly ladies. I appreciate it. Just words that flow from these fingers of mine.

Then you must have gifted fingers Robert for you have an uncanny ability to capture particular emotions that coincidentally match up with particular situations which touch many many people....

Never stop writing........you touch the heart of many dear man...flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/25/08 11:00 AM
smitten smitten smitten smitten KUDOS Robert ---- I believe you have touched the heart of everyone on this site who has found love that is tortured by unfortunate distance.........and have given them all hope that with patience, if meant to be....will come....

Absolutely beautiful and heartfelt..love :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 08/25/08 10:54 AM
:heart: EVERYDAY is a good day for celebrating the birth of Jesus....:heart:

Very nicely written for both adult and child alike, for He said to "........believe with the faith of a child......." flowers

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:43 AM

I'm open with my feelings, but at the same time I censor according to the situation and the person. I have found a lot of people that get uncomfortable with personal emotions while at work. I work at a hospital and many times have cried with family members or co workers and then find that others are complaining of my being inappropriate. So because of the PC b.s. emotions have to be limited in some situations.

When I was able to work - I laughed AND cried with my patients/their families - and to heck with the others - it was situational-sometimes the emotion just didn't surface and I was able to comfort without tears, and other times the patient/family member clung to me and we both cried....I didn't give a hoot about what my colleagues thought...pitchfork

As for my personal feelings, My wall is going up again quite nicely, effectively blocking out everyone except for one person, and my "switch" is coming back into place thereby putting me back into control......smokin But I still stand up for myself and my daughter, and for what I believe is right......:smile:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/21/08 02:39 PM
:cry: flowerforyou :heart: It's beautiful beyond words....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/21/08 02:31 PM
Beautiful poem - Who is it that sings the song that goes, " .........I believe there Angels among us, sent down to us from somewhere up above.........".....God sends His Son and Angels to us to see if we would treat ALL kinds of people as we would treat Him......"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you..........".......

WE have to take care of each other, no matter WHO WE ARE - from the richest to the poorest - we are all God's children.......:heart: flowers

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:16 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Thu 08/21/08 01:17 PM
UPDATE AS OF 8/21/08 4:15 pm

Heard from my ex early this afternoon - Len's spinal cord is severed, and they're keeping him on the respirator and giving him some chemical to keep his body warm until the children can come say their goodbye's - then his wife, who is a bad diabetic and cannot fly to Houston, will give her consent to turn the respirator off........

Now we will pray for he family for strength and faith .......................................... brokenheart brokenheart :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: brokenheart brokenheart

On behalf of my ex-husband and Len's family I would like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart..........flowerforyou :heart:

BrooklineBaby :cry:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/20/08 07:08 PM

Need help - Just received a call from my ex - his boss is also a truck driver - very nice man------was out of his truck tightening down his load, when he was hit by another truck driver, who, I believe DID NOT STOP.........

He's in a hospital in New Orleans-----they're looking for a hospital that will be able to perform the brain surgery - sounds like it's going to be Houston Tx.......he has a wife and family and is very bad off..........

Am calling into my Trucker's church line at 6PM (EST) for prayer, and also called another person for another prayer line as well - would GREATLY APPRECIATE any and ALL PRAYER ASAP........I thank you all, and God Bless...

BrooklineBaby

UPDATE 8/20/08 10:05pm (EST) Len has made it through surgery - he is in Houston TX - Internal Bleeding is controlled BUT his brainstem is BADLY BRUISED - the doctors give him 10% chance IF the bruising subsides - not certain regarding permanent brain damage.........LET'S KEEP IT GOING!! GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! God Bless--------:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:58 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Robert your a Die hard Daddy and loving every minute of it,,, flowerforyou

I agree wholeheartedly!!!:heart: flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:45 PM
I want to thank everyone who's responded so quickly to my plea for prayer--the only news I have thus far is that the truck that hit him DID indeed stop after he hit him, and he is in-flight or has arrived at a hospital that is able to perform the brain surgery he needs-------which one my ex does not yet know.......

This is a very nice man who's "worked his way up the ladder" and now has his own business, which has gotten off to a good start, after alot of hard work........His truck, I believe, is in a secure place, and my husband (ex)......is to deliver the load HE has, and head for California, then fly out with the man's son to wherever he is for support, then get to where the truck is and drive it back to Cali......and I believe they have a driver waiting in the wings to jump into the other truck so they can keep his business going for he and his family........

Let's keep praying.....and again - God Bless each and every one of you........flowers :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:34 PM
Need help - Just received a call from my ex - his boss is also a truck driver - very nice man------was out of his truck tightening down his load, when he was hit by another truck driver, who, I believe DID NOT STOP.........

He's in a hospital in New Orleans-----they're looking for a hospital that will be able to perform the brain surgery - sounds like it's going to be Houston Tx.......he has a wife and family and is very bad off..........

Am calling into my Trucker's church line at 6PM (EST) for prayer, and also called another person for another prayer line as well - would GREATLY APPRECIATE any and ALL PRAYER ASAP........I thank you all, and God Bless...

BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:12 PM

blushing

how do you feel?

VERY NAUGHTY..............:tongue: :wink: blushing

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 18 19