Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 10/03/08 11:38 PM
These are TRULY beautiful------I have always had a GREAT respect for the Native American Ways, and have ALWAYS wished to learn more about the culture of the Native People.....

I strongly feel that the white man did the NATIVE AMERICANS a great injustice by stealing their land, breaking their spirit, and curtailing their ways....

Would LOVE to hear more of of your seemingly vast knowledge - all of you.........you can get a hold of me through Mingle2 to start........I would welcome your knowledge as well as your friendship.

Peace flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 10/03/08 11:12 PM
WOW - Awesome L.......flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 10/03/08 04:55 PM

It is a frightful thing to bare when the nightmares take over.

Myself I have never had nightmares but have heard of so many that do. One at times must deal with reality within the day to chase away the demons at night.flowerforyou

Thanks - the "demons" are the actual "realities" of life that can't be "Put away into the deep recesses of the mind" that come out into the foreground at night..........I dread that time, and I also dread going to sleep because those invade my dreams.........frustrated

But in time, all things change..........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 10/03/08 11:10 AM
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm it feels like you (the reader) has FINALLY escaped and is revelling in the newly found freedom, running barefoot, savoring in the feel of the grass under his/ her feet, and I REALLY like the idea of the Slip - N - Slide!!!rofl

I'm a grassroller by nature........

EXCELLENT write wench!!!!

Have a GREAT weekend..........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:21 PM

I can take a hint. I am still here. Will always be your friend if you want me.

Ummmmm Robert - never mentioned WHO or WHAT I was talkin' about....noway slaphead

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:15 PM
That reminds me - I still have the leaves I collected for you - I'll send them on down...

Autumn in New England (well, in my neck of the woods) is beginning in a beautiful crimson, followed by orange and yellow to gold........should peak in the Northern part of New Hampshire within the next week or so.........

Poem matches well to a true description of the upcoming seasons...........

You DO have a true gift with words Robert...smile2

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 10/02/08 06:25 PM
During the Day the sun shines down
People go about their day
with chores all around
when the day is through
it will come to you
what thoughts you knew
but could hide
for an hour or two

The night is falling
this is true,
she tenses up and fears
what the night will bring
this particular night.
For it is when it is night
that she is most full of
fright,
The fright of the memories
she tries to forget.
When things settle down
is when she feels and she mourns,
the losses she's felt
the humiliations, the scorns.
There's no one left to talk to,
no one left that's here.
For all who've said they'd be there,
are no longer here.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 10/02/08 02:49 PM

She cried today
Cleansing her Soul
Whispers fade of long ago
Stain filled cheeks
Taking control
Releasing the anger once plagued shell
Shadowed darkness shines a light
Worthy is her stained glass mirror
Peace of mind is all she seeks
Within the darkness thoughts unfold
Cleansing her Heart & Soul once more
Within the night the calm released
She
She Cried.....

LAMom - That was so very beautiful. It reaches the deepest recesses of the soul......Absolutely incredible...flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:12 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Wed 10/01/08 08:20 PM
Hmmmmmmm Initially sounded like a job vacancy had been filled, then as I read on, I got the jest of it...(jist)...so much for "keeping secrets" and "The curse of JSH"....rofl

Congratulations.............you did what you had to do to find your "true love"...........Now you'll have even more poems to write about!!!! You sought, and you found, no matter what, you persevered, and surprised us all - well done Robert......

Now you'll have to change your profile and break the hearts of women all over the country!!!!laugh

You won the best prize of all Robert - true all - consuming love!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to invite us all to the wedding!!!! You'll AT LEAST have to post pictures so we can help celebrate.....:banana: drinker

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:04 PM
Congratulations Robert!!! I knew you could do it.....flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:19 AM
<<<<<<L>>>>>
That was soooooo beautiful-----and so amazing...........the depth of it hit me to the very core of my being.........I know someone who closely resembles pretty much every word you wrote.......a TRULY WONDERFUL person.......

Thank you for sharing it........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 09/26/08 09:40 PM
Oneness - exactly what this world needs - WOW - absolutely amazing...........did I hear something about Latte and scones???? Perhaps some "girly talk"??? I miss girly talk.......being serious, relaxing and getting silly.......just ......being........ya know what I mean????flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:47 PM
WOW - what an excellent combination of a poem/story put together......

Halloween is certainly one of your super specialties!!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 03:16 PM
Quite good - mixes well with Spooky the Cat - that reminds me----has anybody seen her?????

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 09/24/08 02:53 PM
Very cute one!!! They all come together to begin the "Halloween season"......bigsmile pitchfork Hope they come out with some seasonal smileys!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 09/23/08 02:50 PM
I must say - this is a very powerful poem........full of strength and guidance - seeking it shows how time will tell.......time tells all things....especially destiny.......you are NOT meant to be alone, and she will hear and respond to the cry of the lone wolf, as the sprite would hear the cry in your story.....BUT......until you are prepared to love her with your whole heart and soul, she will never completely be yours, hence the cry of the lone wolf.......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 09/23/08 02:35 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Tue 09/23/08 02:36 PM
So THAT'S where my cat got to!!!!!!!rofl

Watch out - she likes to pounce on things - especially when you're not suspecting it......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 09/23/08 02:25 PM

Reflection Upon The Water

I love the reflection in the water
But I don't like what I see,
The beauty that reflects
That surrounds the vision of me.
The soft billowy clouds drifting
Upon the light blue sky,
With the suns golden beam
As the glint catches my eye.

It's the vision upon the water
That's taking me in awe,
The beauty that surrounds me
As I see all the faux.
It's like looking in a mirror
But the water shows the pain,
As the clouds up above me
Gather in darness to rain.

As the pellets come down
The vision gets distorted,
Nothing that I saw
Would be as I reported.
The rippling effect dissimulated
The history I had seen,
As I stand to take in the air
The rain washes my spirit clean.

Beautiful Robert....and then the Rainbow appears...

She obviously knows you very well "Robert"----very nice poem----how someone can see the beauty that surrounds themselves yet when they see their own reflection they don't like what they see, the pain and suffering, the storm as in the story on your profile actually.....Sweet & Sassy is absolutely correct......."....and then the Rainbow appears..."........and the wolf finds his sprite and a new sprite comes to be the keeper of the Rainbow so the two can be off to their new life together..............
It flows so beautifully and perfectly Sassy...........Your insight is awe - inspiring -
Robert - this could ostensibly be incorporated into your story - it could be your "happily ever after" - the "replacement" sprite for the one who found her love.....
Kudos to both of you!!!:heart: flowers :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:33 PM

Robert....

Bobbi can't control you any more. She does not have the power over you that she so desperately needed while the two of you were together. She probably HATES that she can't have you under her thumb anymore!!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

BINGO!!!!! Hmmmmmmm where have I heard that before????spock

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 09/20/08 11:22 AM

Remember Robert, what you think she despises in you is what she most likely fears exists within herself....just live, Love, laugh...do not make her problem yours...it's not about you...it's about her journey towards healing what lies within her own heart.

If you completely let her go, within the fullness of Love, nothing she says or does will negatively affect you because you will know she is responding from a place of fear (within herself), and accordingly, the only thing you will feel for her is a sense of compassion.

This will replace any frustrations you may have; then, you will be free :heart:

I agree whole heartedly - and on a lighter note - forget the forget-me-nots------I like the idea of the daisies :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19