Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 02:15 PM
Aahhhhh but they don't get the bills, the day to day hassles, etc., etc.....either--------just figured I'd post a different thread for thought.....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:55 PM
Sand in an hourglass....D-I-V-O-R-C-E....that terrible word that frees one person, and shatters the other. I remember watching a movie once, Under the Tuscan Sun, where the main character's husband left her for another woman. Her friends talked her into going on a tour of Italy where she ends up buying a vila in Tuscany. At one point she says,"The funny thing about divorce is that it doesn't actually kill you.....it should, but it doesn't".......and later on, her friend is there, pregnant and having been abandoned by her mate, and looks at her, taking large gasps between sobs and asks her, "How do you breathe again?"

Healing, like sand in an hourglass, takes time my dear friend....to those who read the poem.......VERY BEAUTIFUL and heartfelt....flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:40 PM
kiss on the cheek

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:25 PM

In total honest... only you know if you should or not... don't base it on whether or not others say yes or no....

I agree COMPLETELY........just be careful hon flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:39 AM
Awwwww Sweetie - I can feel your pain and fear....and believe me I understand Darlin'...........Once burnt, twice shy, thrice OMG what the heck am I doing!!! brokenheart sick noway

The first cautious step, if chosen, can take time.....just go with the flow, be comfortable where you are, love your children as well as yourself, and if/when she comes along, you and she will find your way into each other's hearts without even realizing it.....One day....you'll just be together - rocking on the porch.....:heart: flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:50 AM

:heart: Have you ever fallen in love with someone that was all wrong for you?:heart:

yup - married them too - one of them twice (duh)noway

Glutton for punishment??

Nah-------was just VERY naive...noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:49 AM

:smile: How many failed relationships have you had?:smile: Do these failures keep you from opening up to someone new?:smile:

2 failed marriages have made me VERY LEARY - not so much about dating again, but about the mere thought of falling in love again----I don't want to get hurt again...brokenheart

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:46 AM

:heart: Have you ever fallen in love with someone that was all wrong for you?:heart:

yup - married them too - one of them twice (duh)noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:45 AM

Does it still excite you to have a Romantic Encounter in a nice Hotel/Motelsmile2

Haven't been to a Hotel/Motel for a very long time, but "sneaking out to play" is totally awesome!!!:tongue: :wink: flowerforyou smooched drinker smokin

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:26 PM
No - not if it was mutual, but if they would start acting like a jerk or something then bye bye - adios..........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:20 PM

happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy..................birthday to you!!flowers

Happy Birthday Girl............Have a blast of a day!!!!!!!!flowerforyou smokin drinker :wink:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:19 PM
loving

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:17 PM
WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: :wink:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:13 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Wed 08/13/08 05:14 PM

Awwwww! Thank you all SOOOO much!!!!:heart: flowers :heart: flowers :heart:
smooched ((((((Vanessa!))))))smooched
Her name is Emery Grace Holmes. flowerforyou
They are so far away from me in mirror mirror's neck of the woods and it is killing me! Heather called to say that the doctors too x-rays and ruled out pneumonia. The will run more tests and more x-rays tomorrow but they are suspecting a heart murmer. I appreciate your continued prayers and thoughts for that beautiful baby girl. flowers
Steve

Zapchaser-----------your beautiful grandbabies will both be fine---they are in the hands of God, and Emery Grace is also in the hands of the Physicians which HE guides to do HIS work each and every day..........Our thoughts an prayers are all with you and your family........flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:09 PM

:heart: Zapchaser's brand new GrandDaughter :heart:

sad has developed pneumonia sad

:cry: and was taken to the Emergency Room during the night ...:cry:

:heart: She is only one month old...:heart:

flowerforyou Please send good vibes & join us in prayer flowerforyou

:heart: for her complete and immediate recovery :heart:

flowerforyou Please also include Prayers & Blessings flowerforyou

:cry: for the distressed Parents of this little baby :cry:

:heart: for her Toddler Brother, that he won't get sick, :heart:

flowerforyou & Prayers for the rest of their Family, too flowerforyou

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: <<< thank you so much ! >>> :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

May the Precious Blood of Jesus cover these beautiful, innocent children, and may the Father continue to Bless and nurture this entire family Lord, healing the sick Lord and giving comfort and strength to those who are there to care for them in Jesus' most precious name. Amen.........flowerforyou :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 03:48 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Wed 08/13/08 03:50 PM
Oooooooohhhhhhhh sick sick sick grumble grumble grumble I sorry...noway noway flowerforyou

Orange Juice sweetie...........and Aspirin or Tylenol

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 12:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 12:09 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Wed 08/13/08 12:09 PM
Nahhhhhh------------Who'd want to go back and have to do ALL THAT over again...........noway laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:51 AM

WOW - incredible idea----only thing I would do differently is that IF THEY SURVIVE the war would be then to return them to jail/prison, the "deal" having been to take them off death row....that way if they do survive, they are not back out on the streets causing further harm to innocent people.........glasses

yes, that is a good enough deal
for the real corrupt crooks ...
not releasing them into the community

but i do know that some people
are in there for only pot possession ...

i don't think the laws should be so strict

for people who are non violent &
for those who are not sex predators

MMMMMMmm yes I agree wholeheartedly--------

I'm talking about the hard core-type of criminals who are on death row and/or who have committed crimes that would hurt society should they be released back into the community flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:43 AM
Personally, I LOVE purple (?violet ) colored roses love :heart:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 18 19