Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:39 PM

:heart: If you've been hurt before..do you find yourself holding back when trying to start a new relationship?:heart: or has hurt from the past ruined a current relationship?:heart:

Tend to want to hold back - sort of skittish

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:36 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< how can you resist those faces....LMAO!!!!

i know Brookeline!!!!!flowerforyou

Great kids crazy - my ex actually asked to ADOPT my daughter before we were even married - wanted to get off the road so he didn't miss her growing up like he did his other 2 - eeh--guess where he is now??? On the road again..........he's seen our daughter twice so far this year, although they keep in touch via cell phone - he JUST recently got an address - had been keeping this one cause truckers tend to live in their trucks...........and any "extended time off" usually surprisingly ended up with him in the same area where his girlfriend was......although he vehemently denies it....Sorry - just feel like bi***ing......grumble But I hear where you're coming from .........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:29 PM

give him a call,,maby he has a good reason

i tried calling a week ago....he got his number changed and swore he tried calling....but i got no missed calls from him....when i saw him i told him he was a piece of sh*t and walked away!!!!

BRAVO!!!drinker flowerforyou As long as it's not in front of the children----and (my apologies - I cannot remember which one said it) - is correct - it's VERY HARD - BELIEVE ME-------- but HE'S not worth your getting upset over BECAUSE there's nothing you can do to improve the quality NOR quality of time he spends with the children.....noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:24 PM

Save your energy on getting mad at him - he obviously doesn't care enough. Put your energy toward your children for you're obviously filling the role of both parents! Good Luck to you!

AND - allow the children to see him for what he is IN THEIR OWN TIME - that way they will be able to make up their own minds about him, with the knowledge of your love and the fact that you were always there for them and did not try to "turn them against him" - you allowed them to see it for themselves - and BELIEVE ME - he WILL show his true colors - perhaps not today or tomorrow, but HE WILL - just be ready to support your children's emotions and answer their questions gently but truthfully ........flowerforyou .

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:29 PM

ROTF... I'm more concerned with the ones that show their face and not their body. Especially the ones that are "looking down" (sooooo many examples could be provided here) so that you can't see that they have more chins than a Chinese phonebook. smokin

noway

You said it!!!!! Some people are too superficial to bother to look deeper into a person to see the beauty INSIDE - they're too busy ogling the outsidenoway noway noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:25 PM

ROTF... I'm more concerned with the ones that show their face and not their body. Especially the ones that are "looking down" (sooooo many examples could be provided here) so that you can't see that they have more chins than a Chinese phonebook. smokin

Ummmmmmm guess what??? if they are looking DOWN, then their "multiple chins", as you call them would actually be enhanced - not hidden...............noway huh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:22 PM

these newb attention w**res, that just show pictures of their bodies and no face? This is for both males and females.

I think that it's REALLY too bad that people feel that they have to show a picture of themselves, let alone their bodies to "attract" others to leave them messages. I mean - yeah - if someone is just looking for - what do they - oh yeah - if they just want an "intimate encounter", then I guess it may help, but for an actual RELATIONSHIP, I feel that it connects with the thread regarding people being honest and truthful about WHO they really are, because beauty goes WAY - WAY beyond the outer surface. :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:56 PM

GAME PLAYERS ARE JUST MANIPULATORS

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:45 PM

Have to play games to get her guy??? Does it always have to boil down to head games???

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I have always refused to play "The Game".....Never even learned the rules....oh, my Mother tried to explain to me about "flirting", and "say this and do that..." etc...., but you know what?? even if you DO "land a man" - is he going to love YOU, or the "PLAYER" who is playing the part in the game??

I've also seen many men taken in by women who "play the game" - not only does everyone get hurt in the end, the "behaviors" she exhibits are MOST unbecoming to who she truly is......

Just be yourself my dear, and the man who DESERVES YOU, I repeat - DESERVES-------------YOU!!!! WILL find you and see the beautiful, honest person you are, both inside and out...

Good luck my dear.........happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:29 PM

The ppl who are real think I'm playing them and the ones I think are real play me.

I hear ya........flowerforyou It gets VERY old........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:28 PM

Cripes - we had a tornado up here in NH noway noway noway We NEVER get tornadoes - ( tornados?) - we get thunderstorms and a crapload of snow in the winter, but nothing like that noway noway noway noway noway -------OMG you should see the damage - ALTHOUGH - it's probably nothing to those who live in states that get them.....

We'd been having thunderstorms for about a week off & on prior.......grumble

Was it a tornado or a micro burst? noway

saw a photo on the news - looked like a funnel - I believe it was a tornado - GOOD POINT THOUGH - I believe there was a team coming up to evaluate it........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:24 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Fri 07/25/08 04:24 PM
explode :angry: mad grumble noway devil :cry: brokenheart huh sick explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

Any questions?????? laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:21 PM
Ummmmm..... dare I ask what the topic is????huh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:19 PM

this land you live on, this country you live was never yours or mine, we are children of immigrants and will always be. much of the land was stolden from the natives and yet to be paid for.

we come from a generation of thieves, most of us.flowerforyou

I HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!! We DID indeed STEAL it from the NATIVE AMERICANS - hence the NATIVE - they were here first, and we immigrants "corraled" them - onto specific sectors of land and WE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO DO SO..........

My daughter is Blackfoot or Black Crow, I forget which, but am proud to say that her great grandma was pureblood from the Arcadia reservation........happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:11 PM
Cripes - we had a tornado up here in NH noway noway noway We NEVER get tornadoes - ( tornados?) - we get thunderstorms and a crapload of snow in the winter, but nothing like that noway noway noway noway noway -------OMG you should see the damage - ALTHOUGH - it's probably nothing to those who live in states that get them.....

We'd been having thunderstorms for about a week off & on prior.......grumble

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:05 PM

after my date and I pick a place to go out Im not going to switch if I think Its going to be the last. To me thats rude

Bravo - a true gentleman happy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:04 PM

Personally never have a meal on the first date, I do coffee or drinks. That way can always extend the date into a meal if both parties are interested.

Smart idea.......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:03 PM

If you went out on a first date to dinner, and maybe you didnt think there would be a second date. Would you just order something to get the date over with,or get the best meal on the menuspock

I don't know what that is............

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:19 PM

hey I received a brochure on menopaus, how to deal with etc......
Im a guy!!!!1 hello.........

yes I read it:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou Then you a good man........Have a great weekend!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:56 AM

STIR WAY TO HEVEN IS BY LEDZEPLIN

I thank you my dear.......blushing