Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:24 PM

How do you deal with it. Because someone that I love dearly has a terminal disease, and I just found out. I don't post often, but I need some help right now.

Oh my dear man - having been through it - and being a nurse I feel for you.......the best advice I can give you is none - you love this person, therefore, believe it or not - you WILL just deal with it, sometimes as a robot in automatic mode, sometimes in a dazed state, once in awhile reality will hit you and THAT IS THE TIME when you will need someone you can turn to - someone who will be there for you to talk to - someone you can cry to, who will hold you up, lift you up, and help you "get back into the ring" so you can be strong for your loved one.
It is also good to ASK QUESTIONS of your loved one's caregivers, about ANYTHING YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, if the privacy laws permit, and you can also, if you're up to it, ask to be involved in his or her care - health care professionals are usually very kind and undersanding and know that the holistic approach to care - body,mind, and spirit is probably the BEST medicine your loved one will receive, and it will also help you as well.

Good luck my friend, and my prayers are with you and your loved one. flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:19 PM

My husband and I have been married for 3 years. We have 2 gorgeous children, but that's about all we have in common. Things haven't been going very well and about a month ago we decided to seperate. 3 days later, I found out that the first night he slept away from home, and he told me he was at his brothers house, he was actually having sex with a 19 year old girl he'd just met. I was so heartbroken and didn't know what to do. We talked about things and he swore it was a one time thing and it didn't mean anything. I told him I thought I could get past it eventually, and we decided that we'd stay seperated, but try to work things out. The next day he changed his mind and said we didnt have enough in common and he didnt think it would work. The next day he wanted it to work, the next day he changed his mind again. I've decided to cut him out of my life, except for where the kids are concerned. I despise him for putting me through this, but I still do love him. Anyone been there? or have anything to say?

Sweetie - been there, done that--------I'm sorry, but it's not going to stop, and if he's that undecided he will end up walking, he just doesn't have the nerve to do it----I've been through something very similar this past year............Once we got over the initial rough parts we started behaving more appropriately, like "friends" for our daughter - the focus being our daughter, determined to get along and make it a positive, non - traumatic experience for her. flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:54 PM
Jay - to be honest - to any gal worth her salt---your picture shouldn't matter...flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:33 PM
flowerforyou Awwwwwwwwww - I'm soooooooo sorry.....it's going to take some time..........give it awhile :cry:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:12 PM

Debbie1980 needs a massive prayer vigil....This is a big one guys.

The following Lord God I am putting forth to you....From the top of her sweet blonde head to the tips of her toes....Lord God heal her body.....You know her Lord God.....You knew her when she was still in her mother's womb....You know all that this sweet woman has endured......It's time to give it to you Lord God.

Here is what she is dealing with prayer warriors......And remember whenever two or more are gathered in his name....Mighty Mighty prayers are answered.

she has endometriosis, and theres no more they can do for her, but give me pain relief. We want healing complete

asthma, healing Lord God.

severe depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder
heal it.

cushings disease Heal it

cluster headaches Heal it

depression Heal it.

All of it Lord God.....take it from Debbie......relieve her of all the pain...For you Lord God are the Mighty Healer.

Take all of her past pain...Lord God and use it for Your good....all of it. As you have with me Lord you took a rape and turned it into my power, my way of talking to others....so do the same here Lord...

All the Glory to you Lord God....and in Your Mighty Name this I pray...

AMEN.....and the people said...

AMEN

AMEN - CLAIM THE VICTORY IN JESUS' NAME!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:10 PM

appropriate penalty for rape is?

Castration

Death

Or prison

"D" - all of the above - and I like the other reply that said to let him be someone else's "B****" for a long long time....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:04 PM
I wrote this and posted it awhile back.....
Today would have been my eldest daughter's 26th birthday, so to Honor her I would like to re-post it:

IF I HAD ONE WISH....

If I had a wish, or two or three
they would have to be wishes
I would have to see
come from deep
deep in my soul,
the depths of which
only one I have told.

My first wish I know would be
for God to allow a visit to me
from my daughter, my angel
from heaven above
my girl who was taken
but was so full of love.

She has a little boy
my grandson you see
he mourns for her so
but lets few people see
So young and so brave
he goes day to day
but at night as he slumbers
he whimpers away

I hear him and my heart breaks
for nobody knows
how much pain he shows
Not even to himself would he show
such emotion
such pride and independence
does he have,
my grandson.

So my wish would be one, two or three
for a visit from her to my daughter,
grandson and me.

I miss you very much - Love Mom brokenheart brokenheart :heart:

In Memory of Kristen Marie
Birthdate: July 15, 1982
Angel Date: January 19, 2007

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:58 PM
flowerforyou What a lovely tribute to your aunt. You must love her very, very much.....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:31 AM
drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: drinker happy love love love love :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU AND YOUR SWEETHEART WILL BE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:27 AM

"Made in Canada" hahaaaaaaaaa as a tramp stamp!!:wink: laugh laugh

thats a running joke with my friends......Id prolly not get it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I was a "honeymoon baby" and was "made" in Montreal and used to say the same thing all the time--- I was going to have a round seal - looking Tat that said "made in Canada" put on my butt laugh laugh laugh laugh - good idea!!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:24 AM
I want an ?angel/fairy? with flowing wings on my right shoulder, then a rose wound around a cross/sword on my left ankle, but they will have to wait until I get the banner covered over the double hearts I have on one of my breasts (yes, I was "branded" when I was married ) with my ex's and my names...noway grumble What can I say - I drank a bottle of Champagne and was in love.......grumble

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:20 AM

a light blue heart that says 'mi amor' in it

Now THAT is nicehappy

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:17 AM

...a tatoo or add another, what would it be? And where?

OMG tattoos can be very nice--------but do yourself a favor and NEVER get yourself branded - because if the relationship doesn't work out it's a pain in the butt to get his/her name covered/removed from your body.....trust me on this one grumble noway

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:47 AM

flowerforyou I remember talking to this beautiful girl I loved outside on a spring morningflowerforyou it was kind of misty outside and she was shining like an angel. flowerforyou Just something about the way all of the colors looked and the way she looked.flowerforyou Everything around us was green and the flowers were blooming.flowerforyou She had the most beautiful golden hair and blue eyes.flowerforyou Its hard to describe but I will NEVER forget that. flowerforyou
....somehow i am getting a bit sick.....embarassed

That was so sweet :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:45 AM
The first time he held me----ever so gently-------and when he looked into my eyes and he kissed me for the first time......:heart:

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:46 PM

you got that right sister..LMAO!!!!!

but im not fat ...im PHAT
P pretty
H hot
A and
T thick!!!

YOU SAID IT!!!drinker

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:43 AM
That's soooooooo beautiful flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:36 PM

how can you wake up one day and no longer feel love?
like flicking a switch and blanketing anothers' world in total darkness
it still amazes me how easily this can be done
there should be a return policy on a heart
because you havn't given me mine back,
intact
you only replaced it with something cold
something crushed
I want my heart back
the one I gave you so unselfishly, but
even then, a part of you has embedded in my soul

:heart: Song

Aw sweetie - I feel for you.........give it time flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:56 PM
My friend initially purposefully posted WITHOUT a picture, because he wanted people to contact him and get to know him for who he was, and NOT what we looked like...........

BrooklineBaby's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:51 PM

Poor kid is gonna be scarred for life I have a feeling.

< I agree with you, honey!

Only because folks like you are gonna make her feel like a freak..her life is normal to her, its just abnormal for you and of course you'll be more than happy to point that out to her when she gets older...wontcha???
mad

BRAVO !!:smile: