Community > Posts By > Kleisto

Kleisto's photo
Tue 09/03/13 02:03 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 09/03/13 02:03 PM

The site DOES monitor, but we need to verify these issues. The highest the online status goes is over a month.

Might I suggest having some other set times, like say......it changes at 6 months.......a year.......2 years....etc?

Kleisto's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:03 AM

Mark is a red herring, he belittles people as conspiracy theorists at times, even as he exposes issues at others. I don't trust him.

whats not to trust? he's just showing how ignorant people really are...

Sometimes he does that, but other times he seems to take the other side. I don't think he's what he seems to be. I believe he's like a psyop type agent, similar to Alex Jones though in a different way.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 07/23/13 03:02 AM
Mark is a red herring, he belittles people as conspiracy theorists at times, even as he exposes issues at others. I don't trust him.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 09:20 PM

what you see as benefits, I see as a pandoras box,,where people who are desperate will begin feeling desperate actions are acceptable

and the proof of people doing these things under duress will become much more difficult of a burden

Im fine with having sexual freedom that we already have,,,without government involvement via taxation or 'respect' , which usually is accompanied with responsibilities,,,

Then you it's clear you support a system that harms more than it does good, because the way the system is now for them does so. Pandora's box belief or not that does not justify treating them as criminals, ruining their lives, and leaving them open to abusers without any way of legal recourse even when they aren't arrested, it just doesn't. Stop caring more about your own moral code than the people that code effects.

At the very least this should be decriminalized.....there's no good reason not to. Even if government isn't gonna support it, they should not be putting people in jail and otherwise wrecking havoc in their lives for it.

what legal recourse is denied a prostitute? do you realize how often cops pass them up or use them for information to locate others?

if some maniac attacks someone, their choice of career, doesnt all of a sudden alleviate the maniac from legal repurcussions,,,

The thing is, how many DON'T tell cops anything out of fear for their lives because what they do makes them criminals? By allowing it to continue you are supporting putting these girls at risk simply because of a choice they make to sell their bodies for sex, and the guys who partake the same way. It needs to be decriminalized, to say otherwise is to consent to the oppression of these girls and those who patronize them. I will not do that.

I dont care about it one way or the other, honestly

let people who want to take the risk, take it, and be adult enough to face the potential consequence

in MOST States prostitution is not a felony , just a misdemeanor,, no more than getting a traffic ticket

hardly going to RUIN anyones life, but very possible that lives are already RUINED before one comes to the decision to be a prostitute in the first place,,,

But it should NOT BE A CONSEQUENCE! DO YOU NOT SEE THAT? IT IS UNJUST!! Consensual sex should NOT face this penalty! How can you support that??? What if someone wanted to criminalize a job you wanted to do?? I bet you'd care then!

And I don't care about the penalty, there should NOT BE ONE! If someone wants to do it, it is no one's business but THEIRS, get that through your head! These people are just trying to make a living and some LIKE what they do! So who the hell is the government to criminalize and try and shut them down????

And that last part doesn't even dignify a god damn response as you are once again judging lives you don't know a damn thing about beyond what they do. Because they do something you think is bad for them (keyword YOU), their lives are possibly ruined?? How much more arrogant can you be?? You don't know them so how the hell can you judge them? Because your moral code says its' wrong?

Gah.........people like you infuriate me! It's attitudes like yours that enable this prison system to thrive and innocent lives to be destroyed. You oughta be ashamed! It makes me sick that one can be so damn flippant about their fellow man!

I've had enough of this though, you wanna be like this, fine go ahead, I'm done trying to debate you, it's clearly not possible!

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 09:08 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sat 06/15/13 09:11 PM

I know myself as a creation of God,,,and I know God (and Jesus)all the better by studying the word,,,,

Oh and BTW the fact the Bible hasn't changed.....is why it's losing its' stronghold over people. Eventually in this society that is seeking truth more and more it WILL be left in the dust, and only those who are in denial of that fact will believe it. You may hate it, you may wanna stop it, but it will not change it.

I am aware it wont be stopped, it is already written that Satan will reign, I expect it,, but I dont have to look forward to it

and there you go with that judgment again.......how typical.

so, sharing what is written in a book is judgement?

interesting,,,

what am I judging if I say

Im expecting a hurricane, the meteorologists have issued a warning?....lol

Yes it's judgment because you are asserting as truth instead of belief. You do not KNOW that this is true, you believe it, it's arrogant to assume. It's your personal belief, not a damn fact.

where am I stating its a 'FACT'? what are you talking asbout?

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS CENTRED ON PERSONAL OPINIUONS AND BELIEFS'

Everyone posting their opinion believes its the 'right' opinion,,,,can we abandon the attitude,,?

When Christians will abandon their holier than thou mindset maybe....but not holding my breath. The way I see it putting everything that "persecutes" your beliefs as the work of Satan is arrogant no matter what you say.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:58 PM

Perhaps if you had obeyed the first command... love the Lord your God with all your heart soul mind and body and strength and serve him only... you would not have lied or stole or coveted and would not have come under judgement? sad

Love doesn't demand servitude, and any being that does to love has an ego complex, God has no ego.
Who said God demands servitude?

UHH you did? what do you think demanding obedience and love is???

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:53 PM

So now what about those God predestined for glory? Will they suffer wrath and destruction?

And that's another thing, first off a being of love does NOT pick and choose whom he does or does not kill. That's absurd. Secondly.....if God predestined whom he saves and whom he doesn't he's even worse then because he KNOWINGLY destroys people of his OWN CHOICE, not their own. That's not someone of love, that's a freaking psychopath.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:45 PM

Besides if those accusing God of killing and being unloving; who were they who came to destruction? Homosexual offenders. Adultorators. Idolaters. Devil worshippers. Liars. Purgerors. Thieves. Murderers. The proud. The arrogant. Etc etc etc.

Love doesn't destroy either......any being that would destroy someone here for a choice they made would be in prison, why does God get a pass? And he's supposed to be better than us? Please.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:42 PM

Perhaps if you had obeyed the first command... love the Lord your God with all your heart soul mind and body and strength and serve him only... you would not have lied or stole or coveted and would not have come under judgement? sad

Love doesn't demand servitude, and any being that does to love has an ego complex, God has no ego.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:41 PM

I know myself as a creation of God,,,and I know God (and Jesus)all the better by studying the word,,,,

Oh and BTW the fact the Bible hasn't changed.....is why it's losing its' stronghold over people. Eventually in this society that is seeking truth more and more it WILL be left in the dust, and only those who are in denial of that fact will believe it. You may hate it, you may wanna stop it, but it will not change it.

I am aware it wont be stopped, it is already written that Satan will reign, I expect it,, but I dont have to look forward to it

so, sharing what is written in a book is judgement?

interesting,,,

what am I judging if I say

Im expecting a hurricane, the meteorologists have issued a warning?....lol

Yes it's judgment because you are asserting as truth instead of belief. You do not KNOW that this is true, you believe it, it's arrogant to assume. It's your personal belief, not a damn fact.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:36 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sat 06/15/13 08:39 PM

what you see as benefits, I see as a pandoras box,,where people who are desperate will begin feeling desperate actions are acceptable

and the proof of people doing these things under duress will become much more difficult of a burden

Im fine with having sexual freedom that we already have,,,without government involvement via taxation or 'respect' , which usually is accompanied with responsibilities,,,

Then you it's clear you support a system that harms more than it does good, because the way the system is now for them does so. Pandora's box belief or not that does not justify treating them as criminals, ruining their lives, and leaving them open to abusers without any way of legal recourse even when they aren't arrested, it just doesn't. Stop caring more about your own moral code than the people that code effects.

At the very least this should be decriminalized.....there's no good reason not to. Even if government isn't gonna support it, they should not be putting people in jail and otherwise wrecking havoc in their lives for it.

what legal recourse is denied a prostitute? do you realize how often cops pass them up or use them for information to locate others?

if some maniac attacks someone, their choice of career, doesnt all of a sudden alleviate the maniac from legal repurcussions,,,

The thing is, how many DON'T tell cops anything out of fear for their lives because what they do makes them criminals? By allowing it to continue you are supporting putting these girls at risk simply because of a choice they make to sell their bodies for sex, and the guys who partake the same way. It needs to be decriminalized, to say otherwise is to consent to the oppression of these girls and those who patronize them. I will not do that.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:33 PM

its not a competition,, but anywhere people are openly ATTACKING believers as 'brainwashed' imbeciles and unintelligent, Im gonna speak up in disagreement,,

thats who I choose to be....

and likewise when people are gonna say their morals are better than someone else's......I will speak up too because that's who I choose to be. So there.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:31 PM

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:05 PM

its no more terrorism to teach morals, than it is to teach about bodily hygiene

I Can be taught 10000 times that standing under water will make me dry,, but that teaching will not stand the test of time amongst intelligent or unintelligent unless SOMETHING in the experiences of people verfies that it makes sense

apparently, enough people find that the bible makes sense to believe in it and to believe in God,,,,

continuous generalizing that its 'brainwashing' or that it has to do with peoples intelligence are arguments based more in some sense of superiority complex (or often even FALSE pride, and FALSE confidence) than it is in anything that is debatable with facts,,,

Oh and saying that only YOU and your ilk have it right about God and everyone else is wrong isn't acting superior? that's a laugh! Look in the mirror before you talk about false pride and false confidence ok, because your religion does that as much as you claim others do.

And it IS terrorism when you're insuniating that God expects one thing and one thing only and if you don't comply you are in trouble. That is using God to get what you want, it is blackmailing them, whether you realize it or not it still is.

Lastly......a lot of people have faith in a lot of ridiculous things, does that mean it's true? Kids everywhere think Santa Clause is real, but is he? A million people can be wrong as much as one person can be right.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 07:58 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sat 06/15/13 07:58 PM

The word of MAN, you can only assume you know God through that book, you cannot prove it. All you know of God is what you read, it doesn't mean you REALLY know God, you just know what you've been TAUGHT about it, big difference.

as you cannot prove that one doesnt know Gods word by studying the bible,,,

or what I 'just know'

<shrugs>

the God argument will never be about either side proving anything,, its all about personal experience and conclusions,,,

Then what makes you think only you have it right then???? Could you not be wrong??

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 07:57 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sat 06/15/13 07:58 PM

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 07:55 PM

The word of MAN, you can only assume you know God through that book, you cannot prove it. All you know of God is what you read, it doesn't mean you REALLY know God, you just know what you've been TAUGHT about it, big difference.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 04:58 PM

that book has survived alot longer and through alot more than any of us ever could,,,

I pray that people learn to embrace and study about their creator as fervently as they study His creation,,,,

That book is just a book. It does not "survive." It is peddled by an elite group of self righteous so-called holy men who manipulate the masses for their own evil agenda. (Genocide being one of them)

There is no particular way to "embrace and study" the creator with that book. If you want to know more about the creator, then learn who you truly are.

Know yourself, and you will know God.

For that matter, if you know and understand others (something again the book doesn't teach), you will know God there too. When you divorce yourself from it.....you see people different.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 04:40 PM

that book has survived alot longer and through alot more than any of us ever could,,,

I pray that people learn to embrace and study about their creator as fervently as they study His creation,,,,

I think some of you could take your own advice, you think you know your creator, but you support one that acts anything but what a divine being is. Why? Because a book says so. Please. God is not that limited.....

Really all you want is people to learn what YOU believe, you don't care about their personal relationship, you just want them to be like you. It is psychological terrorism in effect, trying to force them to think as you do. What free will is there if we have no choice?

Kleisto's photo
Sat 06/15/13 04:31 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sat 06/15/13 05:24 PM

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25