Community > Posts By > Kleisto

Kleisto's photo
Fri 06/07/13 03:18 PM
I'm 25, and just learning to fight and wrestle myself, wanna kickbox this summer in fact. So you're not too old at all! You're ahead of me lol, so don't stress, you got plenty of time to get into this! :smile:

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 09:02 PM

I'm not saying I believe in the existence of a god, because I don't.
I'm mostly posting here because the atheist forums are practically dead, which I don't really understand. Over 200k posts in religion and 1k in atheist forums. How do so many people in the age of logic and reason still believe in the existence of a god?

God exists because like an imaginary friend when we have no other, we want him to exist and if we stop believing, he will not exist.

You have oviously put a lot of thought into you post and interpreting of scripture but my reasons for believing in God is due to certain biological facts that evolutionist do not like to talk about.

1) Life formed by a chemical reaction. Answer: Only life has the complete mechanisms to create life.

2) All life evolved from a single celled organism. Answer: Multi-cellular creatures can only form inside an egg or womb and needs a specific DNA code to determine its formation.

3) Life evolves by a process of natural selection that favors beneficial mutations. Answer: Any mutations in the genetic code only results in confusing the cell and causes deformaties that are weeded out by natural selection rather then favoured.

The real reason for atheism is that people want to sin and they want to be told that it is a good and moral thing. We see this clearly with the gay rights and equality movement. To make sin a moral thing in a society, you have to take God out of the picture and that's where Darwinism comes in.

Darwinism is a complete fairytale, but it take God out of the picture and so atheist's support it and anyone else who wants to sin. SO IT IS SIN AND NOT SCIENCE THAT SUPPORTS EVOLUTION. there are numerous Bible passages to support this psychological based science.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Evolution is a lie. All who have no love for the truth (that they might be saved) believe this lie because... THEY HAD PLEASURE IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. For this very reason men hide the truth for the sake of unrighteousness.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.

It all comes down to the evidence of God in creation and the denial of that evidence through the work of ones imagination.

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Which leads us to this present battle of hiding the truth in lies to justify the sins that denying the truth has both been put into effect and has ultimately resulted in.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Evolution is just another lie to support the same old sin. Evolution is popular because it does away with the need for a God, therefore homosexuals and the like can feel good about themselves. Evolution has been so effective in achieving this goal, that children are literally brainwashed by Darwinian ideology and atheist propaganda at school.

Only evolution is allowed to be taught to keep control of what these children are allowed to see. All the science that disproves evolution so easily is forbidden. Evolution is a lie to keep secularism as the dominating world view. This is nothing new but has always been the method of promoting sin as a moral right.

Just cause your book says it doesn't mean it's true, gonna have to do better than that.......

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 09:01 PM

Disagree, they have an obligation to teach them how to be independent and think for themselves as they grow older, NOT preach one morality over another to them.

I still call that child abuse to FORCE a child into one belief system over another against its' will. A child should be allowed to be a child without having morality shoved onto them. They can decide about belief systems and all of that, whether they wanna go to church etc, when they are old enough to understand, should not be before. That is wrong, I don't give a crap about intentions it's still wrong, all a parent needs to do is teach them how to be good people, how to love, respect, etc. You don't need a church or religion to do that. Leave that to the adults who can choose it, don't take theirs from them.

Agree, morality should be taught to children, teach them right from wrong, how to be good people. But religion is not something that should be taught to children because children have impressionable minds, they will believe you if you tell them a pink flesh eating rabbit lives in their closet, in the same way they would believe you if you tell them there's a magic man in the sky. That's why it's called brainwashing, they get told it when they're young and impressionable then continue to get told it so that many of them never question it because it's all they've ever heard.

I've nothing against those wishing to congregate and they will do that with or without religion but have politicians ever incited war against another country based on their beliefs of football? Not that I've heard of. I'm just saying, get rid of organized religion, let people believe in in their own way, let them blog all over the net about how they interpret their god based on the bible, let them gather and hold objective meetings based on each individuals belief system based on how they interpret the bible. People are told what to believe based on other people's interpretations of the bible, that's not free will, that's blind following. Get religion away from politics, these people are here to run our country, not preach their beliefs.

And Jean, if you got 'friends' and all they do is preach the bible to you and you don't care for that; I think it's time you found new friends. Some people grow up and take on different interests, it sucks that they may not be the same people you knew them as, but that's life. But don't get me wrong, that'd annoy the crap out of me as well.

everyone here has this idea that they should be able to define what 'moral' is and what source it comes from,,,

lol

I found something in common with everyone here,,,

I will say, those preaching religion as child abuse are probably not parents,,,,,not surprisingly

those who believe , especially, that children are impressionable but then say (basically) we should leave their impressionable minds to learn their morality from EVERYWHERE else, BUT us ( whether its passed down values or values reinforced in a book, its still values that every parent has an obligation to teach their children)...

obviously, many people question it, even when taught from an impressionable age,,,,so it doesnt hold true that they wont question it,,,,

some question it and find that it holds water and others dont,, let each come to their own conclusion without deeming their rational to be 'brainwashing'

we are influenced by many different environments and situations, religion is but one possible,, at the end of the day, t hinking adults will accept and run with those things that sit best WITH THEM....

You cannot tell me though that if one grows up thinking a certain way it will not influence their thinking later on in life. You just can't. Will some break away from it anyway? Maybe but many others won't or will feel they can't. You stack the deck in the favor of your own personal dogma rather than letting them find their own. That is wrong and should not be consented to.

That I'm not a parent doesn't mean I am wrong or that you're right either, just saying. The moment you cease to allow yourself to learn new ideas, is the moment you cease to really live, because learning is a part of life, even if it challenges you in ways you may not like.

And as far as the morality argument, no one is gonna tell you you shouldn't teach your kid basic rules of right and wrong, good and bad, that's really all you need to do to teach them morality and help them deal with situations they will be faced with in society. But what we are saying you shouldn't be able to do is to try and tell them "God expects this" or "God says that is wrong" that is where you cross the line from teaching basic morals to get through life, and religious brainwashing. There is a difference and it's a big difference.

No one is saying you should let you kid do or be influenced by anything and everything around them, just not to use God as the reason to tell them yes or no, they can figure out their relationship to God as they get older, they don't need to be fed that before they're ready.

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 07:51 PM

sad truths

1. There are laws
2. Nothing worthwhile was meant to come free
3. noone lives in a vaccuum that they create all alone,
4. Even if we dont think we owe,, we ow,,,
5. all three hundred million americans arent going to like EVERYTHING about their country,
6. When you dont like the household, move to another one
7. this is not the world it was when people 'bartered' , technology has caused a necessary evolvement from that form of minimal co supportive communities

1. Yes but most "laws" do not truly apply to us even if we're told so. Law as we know it to be now, is not true law.

2. Perhaps not, but we were not put here to be slaves to another beings wishes either and if we are forced to obey someone in any number of ways, we are very much that whether you wanna hear that or not.

3. True, but no one should be able to tell someone else what to do simply because it offends their moral code either. There is a line when it comes to personal rights and freedoms and it ought not be crossed.

4. Only if we consent to that owing, we could bring this entire system crashing down if we realized our true power, our true rights as human beings and took it all back. Most however either don't know, or don't have the guts to try.

5. No they're not, but......it doesn't give them the right to force their brand of morality on someone else against their will either, and no offending moral sensibilities doesn't mean your rights are being infringed sorry to tell you.

6. You make that sound so damn easy, but you know it's not, especially in this world we live in, with all the red tape that comes with moving. Besides, we are more and more becoming a police state anyway, so moving from one place to another won't work forever because the problem is everywhere and growing. The better option is to stop the bleeding now before it's too late so we aren't made to go anywhere. But again like personal rights, too many are apathetic to all this and won't stand up for themselves, making their own bed to have to lie in the end.

7. No, technology didn't change this, government greed and lust for power and control did, this system has been around since the 1920's, it didn't spring up overnight, technology has just risen up the last 30 or so, the system and stepping away from bartering was long since in place. And you could still trade goods and services anyway, hell look at bitcoin there's an example right there of using technology to step around the financial game we all are forced into playing. We can find ways to manage ourselves no matter whether technology existed it or not. That has not made this what it is, greedy people only caring for their own interests and power have.

and anyway you wanna call this evolving? a system in which 2 percent of the people hold like 97 percent of the wealth and control with it? you have a funny way of defining it then, I call it regressing. This system doesn't work, it is unsustainable and it needs to go away in favor of something else, something where ALL would benefit not just a select few.

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 04:02 PM

What they label "defense spending" is not really defense of this country.

It is aggression. It is used to fight wars for the corporations. It is building urban ASSAULT vehicles and tanks WE DO NOT NEED.

I agree. But others do not.....

So because some people disagree others are forced to accept it? If someone disagreed with you that murder of another being (which people who support some of the military actions we do ostensibly do) was wrong would you accept that?

People can disagree with things as much as they want, doesn't mean we should always sit by and accept that if it's putting others at risk.

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 03:44 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Wed 06/05/13 03:47 PM

When one thinks this way, you deserve to be ruled and controlled because you don't have the courage to fight against said rulership. You put down what you only wish you could do yourself.

you have your opinion, which i'm not saying is wrong, but with the corruption and blatant lies going on with our government, i believe there are bigger fish to fry than taxes at the moment.. so no need to attempt to talk down to me, i've been down the street your on a long time ago kid... i was saying the same things your saying before you were born, but i wised up... so spare me your feeble attempts at belittlement, it won't work...

Bigger fish like what? Taxes and the abuse of them are as much a part of the issue as any other corruption in government is, it goes right along with it. I'd say it's one of the bigger issues in fact.....because it's how they have justified their theft of the American people and the keeping us under their boot as a result of that. If we paid less taxes, we'd have a much better country, more jobs, more productivity.....we can't exactly do what we wish to do if we don't have the money to do it having given it over to them, in this current system.

If you've wised up as you say you have, why do you support something that is keeping us enslaved and in bondage to them like this?

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 03:23 PM

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table
At which he's fed.

Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ***.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.
Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid.

Put these words
Upon his tomb,
Taxes drove me
to my doom...'

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax-- no trucks, no tax
Cigarette Tax-- if people quit smoking, then it won't be a tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax --never heard of this
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax --no gas, no tax...(currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax --i don't agree with this one
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties pay your bills--- (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax --good idea
Luxury Taxes-- rich people get taxed
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax --no medicare, no tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge T ax
Social Security Tax no SSI then
Road Usage Tax--no roads, no tax
Sales Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax-- no vechicles, no tax
School Tax--
State Income Tax-states need money too... not all states have this
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)--the state pays some, the feds match it
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service FeeTax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax--no phones, no tax
Utility Taxes--no utilities, no tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax-no cars, no tax
Vehicle Sales Tax-- maybe 10 cars produced by then?
Watercraft Registration Tax-- how many watercrafts were there in 1912?
Well Permit Tax-- never paid it
Workers Compensation Tax- where else would the money to pay it come from?

"STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest
middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids."

100 years ago? no, it wasn't... there was no mass communication, only newspapers and telegraph, and the wage per day earned was about 1.25... most of these items on the list didn't exist 100 years ago, and most of the others you'll never have to pay in your lifetime... most common people maybe pay a 5th of whats on that list, so quit crying and be a part of a civilized society...

When one thinks this way, you deserve to be ruled and controlled because you don't have the courage to fight against said rulership. You put down what you only wish you could do yourself.

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 02:52 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Wed 06/05/13 02:55 PM

In the past, people found things to do to make a living. Before there were corporations and jobs... they sold cattle, broke horses, build wagons, tilled the fields, planted food, hunted, etc.

Now everyone sits around doing nothing because there are no jobs?

I say get up off your butts and find something to do and stop whining about there not being any jobs.

in the past we had communities, security, safety, that we dont have today

different times,, different needs, different resources,,,,

In the past? Are you telling me you don't have a community? You don't have security or safety? And you want gun control?

I don't know where all of you people live, but my town has a community.

Yes we pay sales taxes, and property taxes and licence fees on our cars and we pay the state when we get caught driving with no seat belt.

Income tax I don't want to pay. When I earn money I don't think the government has any right to take any of it.

Nevada has no income tax. They get their money from gambling. Colorado has gambling in some cities, and lotto. We should not have to pay income tax.

I dont mind income tax, 'freedom' is not free nor should it be,,,

with all its faults, we still live in a pretty blessed country in terms of resources and lifestyles,, and that doesnt just protect itself, roads dont build themselves, teachers dont teach for free, police dont protect for free,, we dont have safety nets for the least amongst us for free,, and the list goes on an on

income tax is the rent for living in america,,,in my opinion

in nevada, yes, we have communities as far as people residing in the same area,, but in all reality,,,,there are maybe 100 homes around my community,, most all have working families, all of whom are full of the very kind of people who claim they want to be free to 'keep' all their income ,, and they dont want to spend it on people in 'need',, though they will spend it with businesses

as far as gun control, I dont feel guns in everyones hands makes me more safe,, so thats not really part of my thought process regarding jobs,,,Im speaking more about 'job security',, or more accurately 'income security'

tasks such as mowing lawns or cleaning homes take TIME and effort and an investment in materials,, they also take consumers who TRUST unlicensed strangers who are 'in need' to come into their well decorated homes,,,it takes a landscape where there are lawns,,,

thats not happening where I live,, or where MANY folks live

there are not really self tasks that are going to realistically pay anyones bills,,,,

I got a question for you, why do we OWE the state anything? why is there rent (which btw you don't own something truly if you have to pay to keep it, like say a house), why do we have bills? can you tell me that?

I'll tell you exactly why......all these bills we owe, are nothing more than collateral for the debt of the state, it's really that simple. We ALL are in debt because they have made us to be so, that's the whole reason for paper money (we have no money of our own since they create it all), for birth certificates, for social security numbers, etc. We are just used to pay their bills.

We should not owe anything to anyone except those we contract with of our own accord (and by contract I mean a legal one which gives us say so over its' terms, any other contract is not lawful even if the state says you have to sign it), that we do means we are born into debt and we are not free under that debt.

Oh and I guess this answers the question posed about how would police be served, how would roads be built etc, without taxes. There are MANY other ways and means of exchange to get things done. Money as we know it isn't the only way, we have been conditioned to think it is, but it's not. We can survive without that means of exchange if we knew how and were taught how.

But those in power don't want that, because if we knew that, their game would be over and their money pit would dry up, so they don't tell us. They need us a hell of a lot more than we need them and they know it.

why don't you elaborate on the many ways these things get done without taxes?

It's called bartering, or you do something for them, they do something for you, do I really need to explain the concept? I know you're smarter than that.

And when it comes to things like helping a neighbor in distress, whatever happened to doing things just for the sake of them rather than because you expect something back?

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 02:12 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Wed 06/05/13 02:36 PM

In the past, people found things to do to make a living. Before there were corporations and jobs... they sold cattle, broke horses, build wagons, tilled the fields, planted food, hunted, etc.

I say get up off your butts and find something to do and stop whining about there not being any jobs.

in the past we had communities, security, safety, that we dont have today

different times,, different needs, different resources,,,,

In the past? Are you telling me you don't have a community? You don't have security or safety? And you want gun control?

I don't know where all of you people live, but my town has a community.

Yes we pay sales taxes, and property taxes and licence fees on our cars and we pay the state when we get caught driving with no seat belt.

Income tax I don't want to pay. When I earn money I don't think the government has any right to take any of it.

Nevada has no income tax. They get their money from gambling. Colorado has gambling in some cities, and lotto. We should not have to pay income tax.

I dont mind income tax, 'freedom' is not free nor should it be,,,

with all its faults, we still live in a pretty blessed country in terms of resources and lifestyles,, and that doesnt just protect itself, roads dont build themselves, teachers dont teach for free, police dont protect for free,, we dont have safety nets for the least amongst us for free,, and the list goes on an on

income tax is the rent for living in america,,,in my opinion

in nevada, yes, we have communities as far as people residing in the same area,, but in all reality,,,,there are maybe 100 homes around my community,, most all have working families, all of whom are full of the very kind of people who claim they want to be free to 'keep' all their income ,, and they dont want to spend it on people in 'need',, though they will spend it with businesses

as far as gun control, I dont feel guns in everyones hands makes me more safe,, so thats not really part of my thought process regarding jobs,,,Im speaking more about 'job security',, or more accurately 'income security'

tasks such as mowing lawns or cleaning homes take TIME and effort and an investment in materials,, they also take consumers who TRUST unlicensed strangers who are 'in need' to come into their well decorated homes,,,it takes a landscape where there are lawns,,,

thats not happening where I live,, or where MANY folks live

there are not really self tasks that are going to realistically pay anyones bills,,,,

I got a question for you, why do we OWE the state anything? why is there rent (which btw you don't own something truly if you have to pay to keep it, like say a house), why do we have bills? can you tell me that?

I'll tell you exactly why......all these bills we owe, are nothing more than collateral for the debt of the state, it's really that simple. We ALL are in debt because they have made us to be so, that's the whole reason for paper money (we have no money of our own since they create it all), for birth certificates, for social security numbers, etc. We are just used to pay their bills.

We should not owe anything to anyone except those we contract with of our own accord (and by contract I mean a legal one which gives us say so over its' terms, any other contract is not lawful even if the state says you have to sign it), that we do means we are born into debt and we are not free under that debt.

Oh and I guess this answers the question posed about how would police be served, how would roads be built etc, without taxes. There are MANY other ways and means of exchange to get things done. Money as we know it isn't the only way, we have been conditioned to think it is, but it's not. We can survive without that means of exchange if we knew how and were taught how.

But those in power don't want that, because if we knew that, their game would be over and their money pit would dry up, so they don't tell us. They need us a hell of a lot more than we need them and they know it.

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 02:03 PM

Someone2callmyown

We have elections to decide representation. Have had them for hundreds of years. I'm merely stating the realities and not parrotting cable news talking points and overly simplistic slogans.

No, what you are doing is stating the obvious. Everyone knows we have elections to decide representation.

elections which are fraudulent to begin with I might add......

Kleisto's photo
Wed 06/05/13 12:21 AM
this is very misleading, the scanners themselves aren't going away, just how they are being used is changing, or so they say anyway. I don't think we can really trust them to be honest with us now, if we ever could.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 07:15 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 06/04/13 07:15 PM

"How many have killed in the name of the abrahamic gods vs. killing in the name of Hinduism?
Hell for that matter what's the kill ratio for God and those that murdered for him in the bible compared to satans kills?"

I find this to be fairly ironic. The amount of people murdered over people following the bible does FAR outnumber those killed by anyone actively following Satan.

How's this for a compromise, abolish religion and get it the hell out of politics. Not many people here seem to have a deep love for religion anyways it's all about their god and organized religion only allows people in power to control the people through use of deceptive words. Let people believe whatever the hell they want but kick the pope out of this throne and let people believe what they want in their own way. As well, as I said, get it out of politics, no politician that boasts a strong religious belief should be voted into office, or at the very least they should be forced to sigh a contract stating that they will not mix their beliefs with their work in any way. Because when politics mix with religion, bad things happen.

God should be about spirituality and finding a deeper spiritual meaning in our lives, not about power. Religion has made it about power and control and that needs to go.

Despite popular belief I am not bias and I do have the ability to change the way I think based on my experiences. But this ^ is the bare bones of what my entire argument boils down to.

there are far more people probably following the religious doctrines than there are satans , since most are not aware of any doctrines explicitly inspired of Satan to follow

that would suggest that similar to the complaint that more have killed who follow religion,, more have saved and sacrificed and helped who followed religion as well...

if you dont like religion dont follow it,,,,

Problem is if people choose to not, they get ostracized and cast out for not. Religious people want their beliefs respected but refuse to respect those of others in the same way. It's hypocritical.

I'm not gonna tell you you can't be religious if you wanna be, only to respect others choices not to be and not try and force your lifestyle onto them when they don't want it. Really don't think that's too much to ask is it?

On facebook I have old high school 'friends' and they are always posting junk about their Christian beliefs... I mean constantly! I wonder what they would think if I posted stuff about some pagan religion or Islam in their face constantly.

as a christian, I say go for it, its your page, let it reflect you,, I dont see the problem

I also agree that adults should not try to 'force' other adults into beliefs,, true beliefs cant be forced anyhow,,,

parents, however, have an obligation to instill values and belief systems into their kids instead of just leaving it to the world to do,,,

Disagree, they have an obligation to teach them how to be independent and think for themselves as they grow older, NOT preach one morality over another to them.

I still call that child abuse to FORCE a child into one belief system over another against its' will. A child should be allowed to be a child without having morality shoved onto them. They can decide about belief systems and all of that, whether they wanna go to church etc, when they are old enough to understand, should not be before. That is wrong, I don't give a crap about intentions it's still wrong, all a parent needs to do is teach them how to be good people, how to love, respect, etc. You don't need a church or religion to do that. Leave that to the adults who can choose it, don't take theirs from them.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 07:09 PM

Well, starting a business is a lot different than starting a hobby. Businesses require money and permits and red-tape and things of that nature. Legal ones anyways. The system is stacked by the wealthy against the common person. It's the iron law of oligarchy. But hobbies are good. If one can get into one that doesn't cost a lot of money.

All I am hearing from you is BUT BUT BUT BUT....

:wink:

The question is: What if there was no such thing as Jobs? NO JOBS ANYWHERE.

People are going to do what they have to do to make a living. They are going to get into trading, hunting, planting, or some service or business.. etc.

People are not going to sit around whining about no jobs when they need to do something to survive.

Unfortunately some will turn to crime.

Government is not going to be able to do much about it when people start businesses without the "proper permits and red tape."

That is all about taxes. If there are no jobs, there can't really be any taxes.

I don't get why you are so against taxes.. taxes are what made this country the greatest all around... there is no place in this world where you don't have to pay taxes, and they help keep our country great. so why the big issue with taxes?

Because it's extortion? Because it's theft? The government tells us we have to do something to make a living, but why can they be bums and make their money off of us??? Double standard much?

Taxes did not and do not make this country the best, if you really think that I suggest you take the rose colored glasses off and look around again. They just exist to keep the rich rich and the poor poor, hell 2 percent of the US controls over 90 percent of the wealth! How can a country be great if so much of its' people is either straddling the poverty line or far below it?
whoa

regardless, taxes serve a purpose...

Oh they do alright, to line the pockets of the rich and steal from the poor.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 07:08 PM

Well, starting a business is a lot different than starting a hobby. Businesses require money and permits and red-tape and things of that nature. Legal ones anyways. The system is stacked by the wealthy against the common person. It's the iron law of oligarchy. But hobbies are good. If one can get into one that doesn't cost a lot of money.

People are going to do what they have to do to make a living. They are going to get into trading, hunting, planting, or some service or business.. etc.

People are not going to sit around whining about no jobs when they need to do something to survive.

Government is not going to be able to do much about it when people start businesses without the "proper permits and red tape."

I don't get why you are so against taxes.. taxes are what made this country the greatest all around... there is no place in this world where you don't have to pay taxes, and they help keep our country great. so why the big issue with taxes?
Taxes keeping your country great? That is wishful thinking.

hard work, paying taxes, doing the right thing... this country is still better than anywhere else, so if you people don't want to follow the rules, go somewhere else...

Government loves people like you........they are so easily led.......

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 01:01 PM

Problem is if people choose to not, they get ostracized and cast out for not. Religious people want their beliefs respected but refuse to respect those of others in the same way. It's hypocritical.

I'm not gonna tell you you can't be religious if you wanna be, only to respect others choices not to be and not try and force your lifestyle onto them when they don't want it. Really don't think that's too much to ask is it?

On facebook I have old high school 'friends' and they are always posting junk about their Christian beliefs... I mean constantly! I wonder what they would think if I posted stuff about some pagan religion or Islam in their face constantly.

Oh yeah, that's another thing, especially with Islam. Christians get so up in arms over it being spread now, and its' belief set being pushed onto them, but yet fail to realize that they do the very same thing they are railing against with their own beliefs. Once again, hypocritical, if it's wrong for them to do, it's wrong for you to do too, you are not exempt or somehow superior to them.

really? when was the last time a christian told anyone "be a christian or die?" (i think it was about 600 years ago, during the crusades)... on the other hand, look up how many Christians are being killed right now in islam ruled countries...

get back to me, huh...

"Be a Christian or go to hell" mean anything to you?

Bottom line is, semantics not withstanding, Islam and Christianity really are two sides of the very same coin in the end, and at the least as you admit share a common history in how they act or once acted. Is Christianity maybe less barbaric now than it used to be compared to Islam? Maybe, but the believers of it still tend to act in the same "do it or else" manner as that which they criticize even if they don't actively kill. Can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 12:15 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 06/04/13 12:16 PM

Hunting isnt an option anymore since there isnt enough wildlife to feed people. Unless you want to hunt other humans I suppose.lol. So that's off the table. If there were no jobs anywhere then people would turn to crime and begin robbing and looting en masse until some sort of order was restored. That's just the facts. It would be like a zombie apocalypse until there was an authority that could take control of the situation and organize things. Then there would be jobs. I know bashing the government sounds "cool" but in the real world humans require authority and structure otherwise we are no better than animals.

Only because we have been conditioned to believe we do, and not been taught how to take responsibility for ourselves. You change that, and you change everything. The government wants us to depend on them, because as long as we do, we are easily controlled and manipulated to do and think anything they want us to. It's not in their best interest to teach us responsibility for our own personal lives, to be autonomous, so they don't teach it. If we could break away from that brainwashing, we would have a very different society I assure you.

And I think Jeannie is making the point that if there were no "jobs" as we know them now, people would find new ones in effect. They'd not be jobs like they exist now, but it'd be a means to make a living just the same.

Basically she is speaking of going back to a time before the state got its grabby hands in every single walk of life the way I see it. Government didn't create jobs, they just used what we always did on our own for their own gain. If that stopped, people would still work, just for themselves like they used to do. We would create our own jobs.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 12:09 PM

Because it's extortion? Because it's theft? The government tells us we have to do something to make a living, but why can they be bums and make their money off of us??? Double standard much?

Taxes did not and do not make this country the best, if you really think that I suggest you take the rose colored glasses off and look around again. They just exist to keep the rich rich and the poor poor, hell 2 percent of the US controls over 90 percent of the wealth! How can a country be great if so much of its' people is either straddling the poverty line or far below it?

When did this thing called "taxes" begin?

How are roads and bridges built and schools and firestations and police paid for?

btw. It is not extortion and it is not theft....

The hell it's not, forcing you to pay them money you EARNED against your will, is theft doesn't matter how you wanna justify it. They are nothing more than a glorified mafia, they act the same exact way.

And if you think that money they get really goes to what they say, you're very naive. This country would NOT be in the shape its' in if it did. Ever wonder why they constantly say they're losing money? Constantly needing to raise our taxes higher? Where the hell is the money going?

It's a nice thought that they give a damn about things and actually are honest about what they do with our money, but reality is they are just not. Notice they are not made to disclose how they spend, but we are? We can't get away with half the secrecy they do, why would that be?

Things are not what they seem.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:55 AM

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:39 AM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 06/04/13 11:41 AM

Oh yeah, that's another thing, especially with Islam. Christians get so up in arms over it being spread now, and its' belief set being pushed onto them, but yet fail to realize that they do the very same thing they are railing against with their own beliefs. Once again, hypocritical, if it's wrong for them to do, it's wrong for you to do too, you are not exempt or somehow superior to them.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:31 AM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 06/04/13 11:35 AM

What needs to happen is that the Vatican should open its door to everyone to examine the documents they keep hidden away from the public that would discredit the entire Abraham myths and put an end to all the false information fueling the petty disputes about religion.

Even if they did that, people would STILL try and make apologies for their religion. People when faced with a reality they don't wanna hear, be it in this, politics or any other place, will fight it to the very end. I think you know that as well as I do.

A person can only awake when they're ready, and no amount of information is gonna do the trick if they're not no matter how damning. It can't be forced.

I think in time as the older generation dies off, religion as we know it will cease to be just based on the fact that this generation is much less willing to accept what their elders did, but any dying off process is not gonna happen from information alone, the people have to be willing to hear it too.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25