Community > Posts By > Kleisto

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/23/13 12:37 AM

Better stock up on ammo.

If you can get it before the government does.........it's going FAST.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/23/13 12:24 AM

Something is going to break the camels back and **** will change, don't know when or how the people will make the change but it will happen.

I think in ways they are pushing it...they WANT a reason to use force against us, and now they know they can with what happened in Boston. That is just the beginning I fear.

Kleisto's photo
Mon 04/22/13 11:35 PM
http://www.federaljack.com/man-charged-with-terrorism-for-criticizing-school-security/

Can't even make this crap up........if anyone can read this and still think we are free......I don't know what to tell you anymore. This ought to be an alarm to everyone reading this. We need to wake up and NOW.

Kleisto's photo
Thu 04/18/13 04:31 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Thu 04/18/13 04:31 PM

I am just waiting for all the truthers to run out and start saying this want a terrorist strike or even bombs but members of our government backing cars into buildings or something insane like that.

They've done it before.........it may have been a terrorist strike, but the terrorists were not who it may seem.......hell there's photos of what appears to be Seals planting the bombs here.

Kleisto's photo
Thu 04/18/13 04:30 PM

Everything Obama and the Democrats are doing now is ALL the exact same things Hitler did to consolidate power in Germany.

Not just the Democrats, it's the entire government.....this did NOT begin with Obama.

Kleisto's photo
Thu 04/18/13 12:16 PM

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal."
-- Janet Reno

they have never given up on that!

Great quote, when was this from??

Kleisto's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:36 AM

laugh To gun owners and their false sense of security laugh

live by the gun, die by the gun! Simple waving

While guns do not guarantee security, (there is no such thing as 100% security) this does not mean that we should hand over our rights to own guns while the government, the police, and the criminals all have guns.

And they have automatic weapons, so why should we be denied the same?

Now if there was a way to make all guns everywhere disappear, I would go for that. That would mean that tyrants did not have them, criminals did not have them, police did not have them.

Nobody at all.

That would be the only solution I would be in favor of.

Agreed, and on background checking.....I wouldn't have an issue with it IF it wasn't the government doing the testing. I don't trust them NOT to abuse the system for their own gains. If it could be proven it wasn't gonna be subjective I'd be fine with it, but otherwise I am against it.

People really bug me with their attitudes on this.....lost a friend on Twitter over it and this was the crux of her argument:

"As someone who's had a domestic partner threaten to kill her, I'm not putting up with that ****."

"If you're afraid of the government taking away your guns, then when the government releases a bill saying "we're going to take away guns!

...tell your reps to vote against THAT. Don't vote against background checks. BACKGROUND CHECKS. So rapists and abusers can't buy guns"

Two problems with that, firstly.....you CANNOT use your emotions to justify a law, any law. Yes what happened to you was bad but it does not mean everyone else should suffer for it, nor does it mean it would stop any future crime from occuring. People have got to learn to keep their emotions out of these things, it clouds their judgment.

So that's one thing, the other is that I do not want to give the government even a chance to GET to taking our guns away. By the time we want to speak out on that, it will be far too late to stop it. If we wait, we WILL lose, the time to act is at the beginning, NOT at the end. It has to be cut off at the root, you won't be able to do it when it's 10 feet tall. The background check issue may seem small but in the bigger picture it is the start of a bigger agenda. If we wanna protect our right to bear arms we cannot afford to wait and just hope somehow they'd listen to us later. They won't to begin with as they hardly ever do, and there will be all sorts of other damage coming from laws enacted before it regardless. You just cannot open that door, cause once you do it won't be closed again, never is.

We have got to start thinking critically, using our heads and looking past the present moment to future ramifications when it comes to stuff like this. Our liberties rest on that.

Kleisto's photo
Thu 04/18/13 02:36 AM

This is pretty random...I am mom of two kids, one who has autism..I have been seperated for little while, divorce is almost done..I work two jobs and I go to school full time...I don't really have anyone I am really interested in right now who I would consider relationship material in fact I don't really ever see me getting back into a real relationship anyway...so is having a friend with benefits such a bad idea? considering the circumstances that is lol.

I think the decision has to take the children in consideration, I dont feel its fair to have 'casual' people around children that they may develop real attachment to,,,,,

who says she'd bring them around the kids necessarily? There are ways to see a guy without introducing them to kids if you'd rather not bring that into the equation.

Kleisto's photo
Wed 04/17/13 08:46 PM

The fools! Why aren't they banning pressure cookers? It is proven they are weapons of mass destruction!!!

My mother once painted the ceiling of the kitchen with a chicken! (true story)

Don't give em ideas......I thought of this when I heard about the cookers lol.

Kleisto's photo
Wed 04/17/13 08:25 PM
Can bet it's not over though, Lord Obama and company will find ways to get a revote.....it's how government works. If at first you don't succeed, keep ramming it down throats till you do, will of the people be damned.

Watch for another shooting perhaps to try and increase the pressure.......wouldn't surprise me.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 10:20 PM
is there any way we can consolidate these threads? I don't think we need 4 separate ones to talk about the same topic.........

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 10:14 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 04/16/13 10:15 PM
I hate mainstream news, all bullchit and agenda, lies and manipulation, pretty much to a fault. If I had a choice I wouldn't wanna listen to it at all, but my grandma and mom watch it religiously so I'm forced to hear it daily. It's depressing and draining, sick how they use tragedies for ratings and for pushing fear, they exploit them all the time.

I'm barely gonna be able to stomach this garbage now.....for someone that sees right through all the bullchit surrounding this, it's gonna be hard. You can already SEE the emotionalism coming in and the agenda pushing starting.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 05:16 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 04/16/13 05:20 PM

since per capita firarm deaths are cmparable,, the apparent ATTITUDE of texans towards other human life combined with the gun availability is one of many things which sway me more towards california,,,,,

Ijust dont have a preference for raising my daughter in a gun culture,,,whether its one where people are safe or in danger, ID prefer safe or safer communities without the high bun ownership

Except you're NOT going to truly get safe or safer, you can't have one without the other. An armed people is a protected people, where there are fewer arms, there is going to be more crime sorry to say. Criminals are much more likely to target the more defenseless than those who are capable of defending themselves, that's a fact and also just common sense.

So I'm sorry to say this but.....if you REALLY want to be safer, you're going to have to get over the dislike of guns because at the end of the day it's mans ability to possess them, the DECENT people not the ones who are gonna use them to harm (which is STILL going to happen no matter how many guns are banned or not, and is why others should be able to have em to begin with), that keeps you safe a hell of a lot more than when you don't have them. Otherwise you really only have an illusion of safety not real safety.

i dont have to 'get over' my dislike of guns, I Just have to move somewhere where people dont seem to worship them or be obsessed with owning arsenals of them,,,,or paraonic that 'those' people are probably criminal and therefore suspicious,,,,etc,,,,,

there is no absolute equation that fewer guns is going to equal more crime, so that is not common sense

common sense says if there are more tools of violence there is more OPPORTUNITY for violence to occur,,,,,

But it also says that ANYTHING you ban, no matter it be certain types of guns or anything else, does NOT take them out of society it just pushes them underground. Ergo, the more you regulate guns the more access criminals have to them in that culture, and the more at risk you put yourself and your loved ones.

What it comes down to is this.....the guns are not going away no matter what laws exist or don't, they are here and here to stay. Would you rather have them in the hands of responsible people or in the hands of criminals? It's as simple as that right there.

And if you wanna talk paranoid, I think you need to look at yourself first, because it's evident you are paranoid to the point that even the thought of a gun means bad can happen to you. As the saying goes, guns don't kill, people do. Learn to separate the two, the gun is just the means.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 05:12 PM

common sense says if there are more tools of violence there is more OPPORTUNITY for violence to occur,,,,,

Tools are not violent. People are. :wink:

Thinking about that, in the absence of guns, a knife, or an ax or a rock or a club would do just fine. And hand to hand combat with an ax just seems more violent to me. A bullet to the brain, on the other hand, very neat and tidy.

With a silencer, even better. bigsmile

and it'd take more time to use any of those things......too much time in the face of a gun. They are not as practical against a gun as another gun is. Again that's a common sense deal.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 04:50 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 04/16/13 04:51 PM

since per capita firarm deaths are cmparable,, the apparent ATTITUDE of texans towards other human life combined with the gun availability is one of many things which sway me more towards california,,,,,

Ijust dont have a preference for raising my daughter in a gun culture,,,whether its one where people are safe or in danger, ID prefer safe or safer communities without the high bun ownership

Except you're NOT going to truly get safe or safer, you can't have one without the other. An armed people is a protected people, where there are fewer arms, there is going to be more crime sorry to say. Criminals are much more likely to target the more defenseless than those who are capable of defending themselves, that's a fact and also just common sense.

So I'm sorry to say this but.....if you REALLY want to be safer, you're going to have to get over the dislike of guns because at the end of the day it's mans ability to possess them, the DECENT people not the ones who are gonna use them to harm (which is STILL going to happen no matter how many guns are banned or not, and is why others should be able to have em to begin with), that keeps you safe a hell of a lot more than when you don't have them. Otherwise you really only have an illusion of safety not real safety.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 12:19 PM

Two words: FALSE FLAG. That is all.

Seem that someone listens to too much Alex Jones.

No, just someone who has seen these games enough times to know it's going on. Kinda surprised as aware as you are of how they operate you of all people ought to be able to recognize it too.

Do I believe that the Government will take advantage of this to Push an Agenda; yes I do.

Do I believe that the Government did this; why would they when they can just sit back and wait?

Why wait if you can create the terror yourself though? More control over the game no?

The Biggest Reason that the Government couldn't carry out such a thing, People like to Talk.

Take the number of people that would be needed to pull off Sandy Hook, from the First Responders, to Hospital Staff, to Everyone Else to make it "Credible"; multiply that by the people they know, family, friends, so on.

You'd have to argue that the Government is Competent; of all the things I'm willing to accuse the Government of, Competence isn't one of them.

"A Secret known by more than one person is already compromised" A Short Victorious War by David Webber.
Three People can keep a Secret,if Two of them are Dead!
A Sign that used to hang on the Wall of Mafiaboss' Carlos Marcello's Office in New Orleans!

That kinda proves my point actually......as I say if someone tries to buck the system, it's easy to take em out and make it look like something else did. They've done it many many times over the course of history.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 03:08 AM

couldn't keep a BJ in the Oval Office quiet,yet are involved in some vast Conspiracies,with tens of thousands people involved,yet no one talks!slaphead

BJ was a distraction if you ask me......and like I said easy solution if someone talks, kill em and make it look like you didn't, or just discredit the hell out of em. They do both routinely.
you sure live in a malevolent Byronic Universe!shocked

Nah I live in reality, join me sometime, you might learn something.
Sunshine,what could I possibly learn from a 25yo CT?bigsmile

quite a bit if you actually were open to something beyond what you think you know........but it's clear that isn't happening.
well,first of all,I do NOT live in a permanent Nightmare,neither do I live in the Twilightzone!

I stand by my statement. You could learn plenty if you listened to what people were telling you instead of just dismissing what you'd rather not hear. But....it's your choice to make.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 02:37 AM

couldn't keep a BJ in the Oval Office quiet,yet are involved in some vast Conspiracies,with tens of thousands people involved,yet no one talks!slaphead

BJ was a distraction if you ask me......and like I said easy solution if someone talks, kill em and make it look like you didn't, or just discredit the hell out of em. They do both routinely.

Sunshine,what could I possibly learn from a 25yo CT?bigsmile

quite a bit if you actually were open to something beyond what you think you know........but it's clear that isn't happening.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 02:15 AM

Kleisto's photo
Tue 04/16/13 01:55 AM

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25