Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:52 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Sun 11/07/10 10:53 PM
I think in todays world and what ever site you go to. Your going to find the unwanted emails. I'm not going to tell you what you should do, but I can tell you this. There is more to this site then just emails you mite get. Also, if your looking to meet people that are respectful. Being on the form and posting is a good way to start.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:10 PM
The way I see it is, we get so use to doing the same things over and over most of the time and it's comfortable. That when change comes in to play. It throws everything off, and id so most would be likenoway whats this.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 10/30/10 04:57 PM

I have a two year old son that when he is not getting his way or what he wants. He will end up throwing a fit, and start hitting himself a lot of the time.

Question I have is, if anyone has gone through this. What are some ways to work around this to try to teach him not to? Because some times he will end up scratching his face.

When you pay attention to the action it brings it to forefront walk away and ignore the behavior...act like it is not happening....if you ignore it he won't receive the attention he is seeking from you and stop....just tell him fine if you want to hurt yourself go ahead and walk away

I have actually started doing that. Walking away from him when he is not getting what he want's and it seems to help a little. But the little guy will follow me at times and do this laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 10/30/10 04:52 PM

Has something in your life changed?
I just googled....what do I do if my child hits himself, do that and you have something to read!!!
Good Luck

kind of, I have my son 5 days a week and my ex has our son on the weekends. This started about a month and a half ago. She lets him do what he wants, sleep where he wants and so on. I'm trying to teach him to sleep in his own room and other things, but it's been a struggle knowing all i'm trying goes out the window when he is back with his mother.

I will look up the site. Thank you:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Sat 10/30/10 12:04 AM
It's not out of control, but he hats bed time lol. I think over time he will grow out of it, but was looking for some ways to help it along. It's like when sometimes when he is being noddy and wont listen and keeps testing until you do something about it. Ill stand him in the corner. Thats when he gets the most upset and will hit himself or hit the wall.

The other day he kneed the wall and hurt himself a little bit. I couldn't stop laughing, but I hid it from him that I was. Then I told him, see that hurts don't it. I don't think hill be kneeing the wall anytime soonlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 10/29/10 01:12 PM
I have a two year old son that when he is not getting his way or what he wants. He will end up throwing a fit, and start hitting himself a lot of the time.

Question I have is, if anyone has gone through this. What are some ways to work around this to try to teach him not to? Because some times he will end up scratching his face.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 10/28/10 07:49 PM

laugh laugh laugh Have you ever been accused of NOT using your real pic when in fact, you HAVE? I was told the other day that the pics I have can't possibly be me...huh huh

laugh laugh happy

No, but i ahave been accused of being older then i am.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 10/28/10 07:47 PM
I miss being able to go back to Clai to vist my family and friends. It's been over a year and phone calls just don't cut it.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 10/28/10 07:22 PM
To the OP, I have a couple girls that are good friends that i really liked at one point. For me it's knowing your limits with yourself and looking forword to whats in the future with the one you might have been really interested in. At the same time though, i know not to lie to myself and see thing for what they are.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 09/14/10 06:35 PM
I tend to call women sweetie a lot of the time. Usually it's friends, but sometimes Ill catch myself saying it to someone I just met. and ill be likeoops

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 01:13 PM

Come on, Ladies. The men are always saying they can't figure out women. I'm sure they'll be happy to hear about what kind of men women are interested in.

Women are not hard to figure out. It just gets anoying how often a women changes her mind. Over all, if you compare men to women. women have more needs then men have wants.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:49 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 07/01/10 12:50 PM

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:42 PM

Well a lot of women say us men have two of them. So, I would say menlaugh

I think you mean heads, not brains. :wink:

Question then. If the little one didn't have one. What does stop thinking with your other head mean?

JK, I know. To me it's not how big of a brain somone might have. it's how you use it. because there are a lot of stupid men in this worldlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:35 PM
laugh

And what are you smoking?

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:21 AM

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 09:16 AM
Well a lot of women say us men have two of them. So, I would say menlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:56 AM

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:41 AM

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:30 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 07/01/10 08:31 AM
Ok, we all know and this has been said many times. Attraction plays a big part. So Pic first, then ill read the profile. If they seem to be interesting then ill email them. But just because a pic looks good, it don't mean a thing to me. Other words. Some women are very attractive, but the min they open there mouth, well some of them. I lose the attraction. This might sound rude to some women, but it gets old running into women that don't know how to have a conversation and don't know anything about life.

YEP, it goes for men too

TheShadow's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:11 AM

My point is ALL EX'es aren't BAD! spock :thumbsup:

It interesting to see how a lot of people have some kind of problems with their ex. Some situations I understand. But there are some where I would have to say. GET OVER IT, life moves on. I don't hate my ex. But I can't stand the guy she is with now that still beats on her. Take away the trash she is with to where my two year old don't have to see this. Me and my ex would get along fine.