Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 11:06 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 11/15/10 11:07 PM

gidday mate

:tongue:

how r u?

Doing fine at this point.

So how are you enjoying being on this site?

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 11:05 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 11/15/10 11:08 PM

laugh laugh :smile:

I think we all get caught up in things once in a while, and things to take care of, but I never just dropped someone as a friend. And your one of the people on this site i consider a good friend:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 10:58 PM

sad sad sad sad sad

I thought you wanted to hear from me the other day!!!!sad sad sad sad

I got email laugh

Wait a min! I did chat with you a little :smile:

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 10:57 PM

gidday mate

:tongue:

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 10:50 PM
And You both know even though you may be attracted to each other things wont work out as a relationship goes. So as time goes on for being what the net is you become friends. You do all the emails, chat on the forum, phone calls, text messages ext etc Right. Then after a couple years go by they just up an poof are gone out of know where. Drop you from there account etc etc. Months go by and you don't hear from them so you forget about them to an extent. Then one day they send an email acting like they never left and thing are like they never left.

WTH is that?laugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 08:23 PM

there's a super depressed guy telling me his life story.
idk what to sayyyy.
i feel bad for the guy.
but i honestly just don't know what to say back.

From the way your putting it. Could it of been poor me, poor me, pour me another drink?

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:55 PM
To the OP. I can kind of understand where your coming from, but then there is the other side that knows there is more to this story then just the dogs. One thing I hate is how some people don't have the space for dogs so the ended up being locked in there house, small yards or stupid cages. Or people gets these dogs because they look cool and I want to fit in like the rest. UM HELLO laugh Then people wonder why some dogs react the way they do. No harm meant here, but I don't like dogs that much because most are what I call ( MUTTS ) mixed breeds and you don't really know what your getting. I raised 4 wolves and I bet people can run with that onelaugh although, I had the land, the space where they could run free and be themselves. The mother was full timber wolf and all 4 of them were one of the most loving and smartest animals I ever had. So looking at all this. WE are the ones if you are to say. made the dogs. It's not the dogs fault. Just like everything else in this would man or women made. There always going to be a price to pay.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 02:23 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 11/15/10 02:24 PM

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 02:22 PM
OH YEAH, that little guy has me runninglaugh laugh

Since I have him 5 days a week. Things have been different and the little guy is picking up things fast so I have to watch what I say around him. I start my new job in a couple weeks, so i'm happy for that. Things have been slow out this way for work for me. Now Ill start feeling normal again. What ever that islaugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 01:43 PM

Why are people so quick to pass judgment when seldom do they know what roads people have traveled?

I think it has to deal with on how you were raised, the people you grew up with and sometimes the area you lived in. Society can conform a person if that person choose to let it. Other words, everyone is a teacher and a student. It just depends on who your teachers might be growing up.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/15/10 01:24 PM

Well if Shadow gets to be new again,, I want to be new again sad

Morning LAMom, good to see you:smile:

Actually, I thing being a old timer is grate. I get to mess with the newbies laugh laugh

I think your right shadow,, Its good to see you flowers

Now if I said think instead of thing. It would sounded better laugh

So how has life been treating you?

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/14/10 11:20 PM

Why the hell do your children always insist on slamming the god damn door? Just curious..........smokin

To piss you offlaugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:58 AM
15 post and she is a mess alreadylaugh laugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:49 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Sun 11/14/10 10:51 AM
To the OP, from where I stand. I see through the BS and I tell it like it is when I see it. Just like another threads I posted on, not many people are serious. Their here just for fun, but as we all know. Attraction plays the biggest part in dating someone let alone meeting them. So people think why go for the norm when there is the other. Well the other seems to rack their brain and their back where they started from and it starts all over again. Does this mean I given up NO. Just it's going to take longer then I want.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:36 AM

I have long hair, and it makes the ladies jealous because they wish they had hair like mine :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

Oh shaddup! :wink:

Jealous in a joking way, generally. I have guy friends who can grow long hair, and I give them a hard time about it. Heck, my brother gets his cut every 3 weeks or so. Blah!

:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:30 AM

ummmm......

maybe once.........

but I found that answer at the bottom of a bottle of 151.......

since then............

the only trouble I have is remembering their damn names!bigsmile :heart:

IL help you, their names were J and D laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:24 AM

Well if Shadow gets to be new again,, I want to be new again sad

Morning LAMom, good to see you:smile:

Actually, I thing being a old timer is grate. I get to mess with the newbies laugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:21 AM

Only 13,820 posts????? Nube!!!!

I KNOW, whats wrong with melaugh

Hello captaindrinker

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:12 AM

Do you ever question yourself? Ask why you can't find someone, why they keep leaving you? Is there something you can't see ,are you that ugly where you will be alone? frustrated

No I don't and thats because i'm honest with myself and what i'm looking for. Now if the person i'm with is not, thats where things change. Being a long haired changes things up these days for me, but it doesn't stop me. I know i'm attractive, i'm not hotlaugh but not a lot of women like long hair so pickings are very few for me. I would say a lot of people don't know what they want or looking for so their not serious, and being on the net it can become one big game. It's just a matter in how I present myself and what i'm interested in. See, what I'm attracted to and what is right for me are two different things. So to sum this up. It's all in your actions and what you see in a person or choose to see in a person will make the out come.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:56 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 11/13/10 11:57 PM