Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Wed 06/30/10 03:35 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Wed 06/30/10 03:37 PM
Once the attraction is there and i'm not talking just about looks. It would be nice to find a women that knows what she actually wants, and stop changing her mindlaugh

Serious though. Women are bad with this and it doesn't give any man even half the chance to know the women they might be interested in. So if you ask yourself what you want and don't change your ming. You might find the answer:wink:

TheShadow's photo
Wed 06/30/10 03:22 PM
Yes, I have 2 year old. Just as long as there over their ex and have an understanding of that. I have no problem.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 06/30/10 03:18 PM
Blow What?

TheShadow's photo
Wed 06/30/10 09:14 AM
VEGASdrinker :banana: :banana:

TheShadow's photo
Wed 06/30/10 09:13 AM

Ohhhhhhhhh I forgot to say Michael quit your whining don't look good on you........................hehehehe:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: suck it up buttercup it will get better for ya....bigsmile

I know, just if I am whining or at least make it look that way. I get more replieslaugh laugh Actually, i don't know if thats sucha good thinglaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:55 AM

All I know is. If there is no attraction. I don't care how much of a smoth talker anyone might be. If you met with no pic and then you actually show yourself. And the other is not attreacted to you. All bets are off.

I agree with you shadow, I don't think I'm monsterific ugly, I think its other reasons I haven't posted a pic on a dating site. I've just been real hesitant on doing so, maybe I'll have better luck if I do though.

Everyone has their preferance and there is nothing wrong in that. Do what makes you feel comfortable.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:00 PM

Hush shadow laugh

Dubz...ya gonna babysit when I get drunk too???? laugh

laugh flowerforyou

TheShadow's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:53 PM

I'm old!!!! bigsmile

Yep, you arelaugh :tongue:

Ill say i'm an old timer.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:49 PM
All I know is. If there is no attraction. I don't care how much of a smoth talker anyone might be. If you met with no pic and then you actually show yourself. And the other is not attreacted to you. All bets are off.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:32 AM
Hellow Fad2Black:smile:

It's been a little bit for me to. Things have been ok for me. I just dropped in lastnight to cheack things out and say hi to a couple friends.

Seakolony. What I ment by chat was, being able to send an email:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:25 AM

Well,,believe it or not,,I am following in YOUR footsteps man..
lol,,well,,NOT fully,wink,ok..but I am moving this weekend to Ft Worth TX, to see if love can be shared there with a very special Lady who has stole my heart.....:wink:

She and I met almost two months ago in person,,and we just felt,,all--that,,,so,,,here I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo,lol
and see how the TX air will hit me.....its very cool to feel this way,,,like a kid and his first sweetheart,,,lol
She's,,,,,,,,,,,,just MY PERFECT!drinker
You should get back on here more,,,:banana:

I'm going to be time to time till i get things settle again. But will try more often to give myself a kick in the but to get on here:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:23 AM

I actually got hate mail for having my age limit set to 99 yrs old laugh

:wink:

Free, I understand what you just said. But in todays world. More people do wast time and are not serious. So, I say if you can't find that one that you might be looking for. Whats wrong in just making a couple friends?

I been on this site for over 4 years now and in reality, not much has changed as far as datting goes:smile: By the way, I just like getting peoples minds going a little to see where things might go:wink:

I agree with you. I have several friends here that I may never get to meet, but who knows ? Im only looking for a local riding partner, and chat friends, so distance doesn't matter to me, except for the riding partner.

I think that's why most peeople on the forum keep coming back. it's the friends we meet on here.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:11 AM
I'm actually doing ok for today Iam4u, just relaxing right now. As you know I haven't been on for sometime. So, thought id pop in and see whats been going on.

How you doing. see you have a new pic up. Looks good

TheShadow's photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:02 AM

I actually got hate mail for having my age limit set to 99 yrs old laugh

:wink:

Free, I understand what you just said. But in todays world. More people do wast time and are not serious. So, I say if you can't find that one that you might be looking for. Whats wrong in just making a couple friends?

I been on this site for over 4 years now and in reality, not much has changed as far as datting goes:smile: By the way, I just like getting peoples minds going a little to see where things might go:wink:

TheShadow's photo
Mon 06/28/10 11:48 PM
To anyone,if more then half of the people have limits to where you can't even just chat?

TheShadow's photo
Mon 06/28/10 11:18 PM
I took off from Beaver UT to go to vegas and have a good time. I have had a couple drinks, relaxing and the next four days will be all fun.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 03/10/10 08:44 AM
Some yes and some no.

Just because a women is older, doesn't mean she has the experences. I know, men to.

It's like saying just because a women give a BJ doesn't mean she can actually get a man off. There is a difference in getting a man off and just making himdevil

TheShadow's photo
Tue 03/09/10 07:47 AM

i remember the colors...it was all halloweeny like it is now. :tongue:

JSH was halloweeny because when they went went the halloween type background,people were griping and trying to get them to go with the one JSH had flowerforyou

remember when they had both jsh and mingle up and running for a little bit and you could go on both? ~ woo hoo! :tongue: and they didn't have all these wonderful competitor's ads. laugh

I think you are thinking of Oneplusyou. That was between JSH and Mingle

She was right:smile: both jsh and mingle were running at the same time. It took a little bit to get use to the change over, but now it's no big deal like a lot of people thought it would be. Some wonted to keep it like if this site was going to be one big click and keep it the way they wanted it to belaugh I remember the voting too, it was a little out of hand. I also remember you could edit your post anytime. People would type something and later come back to delet it thinking they were being sneaky. It didn't work knowing you can use the quotelaugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 03/08/10 11:06 PM
Yeah, I can talk to somone face to face, and express myself well. The problem is. Will they understand me?laugh

Actually, I love sharing with people and when I have the chance to look somone in the eye and feel they are open to this. It gives me a chance to express myself a little better then I will on the forum or an email. It's a nice feeling to feel relaxed when I have met somone that has an open mind to actually share with me. It's not often this will happen, and there will be times when I run into someone that has no cluse what I might be talking about. Other words, their not intouch with themselves and somone like me might scare them, or I get the DA look. Usually when I get the DA look is when I say, well, it was nice meeting yalaugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:51 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 03/08/10 10:52 PM
I remember how small the forum was, and even back then when I first joined this site before it changed over. The forurm was always active. There were no mods :tongue: you could type the word **** and it wasn't blocked like it is now. So chit workslaugh people were puting up nude pic's at times and using them on the forum. That didn't usually last long and not a sight to see, but it did happenohwell I remember suggesting in the feed back form to put the new members forum up. If I recall right, it was within two days and they did it. Txsgal teased me about that one:tongue: I remember how a few people left this site because it was growing and they didn't want to deal with the change. The funny thing about it, It hasn't changed. Just a few new things were added. There are a few other things I remember, but that's another story.

So what do you remember about this site before it changed over to mingle2?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next