Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:04 PM

Why use this mode of response?

I have to end a bad situation. The old saying it's better to walk away then stay and suffer. Some people like to carry on about things and have a problem not stopping. So with my ex, when she would carry on and i mean carry on about something. The I have to have an answer. I would clam up and walk away to defuse the situation.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 11/12/10 09:37 PM
Sounds like a lot of this===>frustrated

You asked if it's wrong. For me it would be. To much stress to deal with and I have enough as it is.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 11/12/10 02:32 PM
I think everyone goes through a faze. Just some go through it longer then others, and some more then others.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 11/12/10 12:40 PM
I have a feeling that one day we may laugh about all this and really wish that life was not so complicated! frustrated

In my eyes, life isn't complicated. We make it that why by the way we live. So looking at this, my actions affect the outcome of whatever i'm doing. I may not listen to myself a lot of the time, and end up paying for itlaugh. But in the long run. There are days when I can stop myself and say. OH ok :smile:

TheShadow's photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:57 PM
This type of topic has been going on like most for a long time. I was just sitting here thinking. I really don't think anyone can actually label what their actually attracted to. The reason I say that is, because each person has there own look. So in my eyes just because you see something in one person, the next will have some other type of attraction that your attracted to. It's never been the same type of attraction for me.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:43 PM
HELP IN NEED IS A HELP INDEED (And i need it)

Your intro was right ^^^laugh Just you might be going the wrong way about it. Now not knowing you and taking a guess of whats going on. Your just here to have a little fun it seems like. Or, someone got cut off from being naughtylaugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/09/10 07:06 PM

i can come up with bs like no other.
i'm a good artist.

I believe you, well the bs partlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/09/10 02:37 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Tue 11/09/10 02:56 PM

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/09/10 02:37 PM
Life is what you make of it. Just some days are better then others.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/09/10 12:57 PM
#2 for me because all the rest for me either I have or can be worked on.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 10:56 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 11/08/10 11:08 PM

because we all know that killing people who are perfectly sane and do such things with the sole purpose of hurting others, is the right thing to do.

I c u are very fond of the shadow! ;)laugh

laugh

See, this what happens when your gone for a little while :smile:

Wait a min! laugh I men't someone has turn the table on me.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 10:44 PM

yes, but if you rape a little girl you SHOULD BE CASTERATED! then there would be no 2nd offense. If a girl lies to you about her age how fair is it that you do jail time and then are labeled for the rest of your life?

Hell! I think if someone rapes a child they should be shot that day, and not sit in the system for years as we keep paying for it.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 10:36 PM
I'm 40 and I say when i stop enjoying life is when ill get old.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 10:34 PM

It take two :wink:

It does take two! what they need to do is decipher the difference between petty offense, child rape, statutory rape, etc

I agree, but like the OP said. I think there should be something more done about the repeated offenders.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 10:20 PM

you can count.
:D

Well, when you have two brains, it's not to hardlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 10:13 PM
It take two :wink:

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 09:56 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 11/08/10 09:58 PM

i don't have anything against males.
i'm highly attracted to them actually.
but this world needs to stop reproducing.

laugh And i'm sure all the men in this world forced all the women to spread there legs :tongue:

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 03:58 PM

I started because a friend (then a boyfriend and now a long time ex lol) told me to check out this site. I stayed and stayed and stayed. Then they made me a mod (the fools pitchfork ) Now ya can't get rid of me.

hmmmmm wonder what ever happened to the ex? laugh

I actually just did a search after the site I was paying for and landed here. My first email was to someone on the forum. At that time where I stood with all the scams, and among other things. I didn't have a good out look on joining any site. Other then being a little shy at that time. I watched the form for a little while before i started to post to see how people were.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 11/08/10 03:36 PM

update: make that 1,000,002laugh laugh

laugh

I stop looking 3 years ago on the net.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 11/07/10 11:06 PM
Dating site?

My first experience with a dating site I paid for it. Well more ways then money grumble laugh After that first site I joined this site, but it was called JSH at that time. My name fit me well because I was a shadow for a little while before I got brave and started to share on the forum. I was a little she at first, then after some time I let lose and lets just say JSH was different then the way things are nowlaugh