Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:56 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 11/13/10 11:58 PM
Welcome:smile:

Just a thought here. It might be wise to see if you can make friends first before trying to jump into a relationship. Either way, good luck on your search.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 09:06 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 11/13/10 09:10 PM
RED+blue+GREEN

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 09:02 PM
I have long hair, and it makes the ladies jealous because they wish they had hair like mine :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 08:47 PM
Thanks guys:smile: I was just having a little fun.

Poet, I see how you are:tongue: laugh

TxsGal, I will:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 08:41 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 11/13/10 09:15 PM

I am a nurse, I am gentle and loving and have a nice body. But I don't know how to meet nice men who want to do more than physical stuff with me.
Please help me.

I want to be loved and to love someone, but is it just never gonna happen for me?

I don't know about helping you, but I and some other can give you suggestions. At this point I would take a look at myself if I was in the same situation. What type of people am I attracted to. Am I being honest with myself when i'm getting to know the person i'm attracted to. Do I see red flags and ignore them. Where I'm getting at is, it's your choice and actions that will lead up to the out come. Sometimes we know whats going to happen but do it anyways. I guess the thing is to learn how to catch thing ahead of time. It's not easy, but if done it will be worth it in the long run.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 08:20 PM
I miss the attention I use to get:tongue:

Hmm, wonder how long this thread will last before it gets movedlaugh laugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 08:06 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 11/13/10 08:28 PM

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 08:06 PM

To me it means to take the time and enjoy those small things before you that you normally ignore and pass by.

Too many dwell on what happen yesterday or what will happen tomorrow and fail to enjoy what they have today.....bigsmile

For today I do enjoy what I have. Now tomorrow is another storylaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:48 PM

If your honest with yourself and how you live your life. Then everything will fall in place.

This should be written on signs everywhere. So true.

Now if it would just work out that way all the time laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:37 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 11/13/10 07:38 PM

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:37 PM
If your honest with yourself and how you live your life. Then everything will fall in place.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:15 PM

Stop and smell the Roses.

What does this mean to you? and is it something you have done lately?

That means I should light them on fire and watch them burn, spreading to the wood fence and leaping up towards the abandon house...streaking across the backyard it engulfs the entire hillside behind it and moves along skipping from hill to hill...no, haven't done that lately.

I been taught not to burn things. They seem to catch up to me...

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:13 PM

I grow my own flowers just to make sure I get to smell them when they are nowhere else to be found.

Must be nice to have a reminder:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 05:54 PM

It means watch for thorns bigsmile ..would rather smell the Sandalwood/Vanilla oil burner:thumbsup:

They do seem to have a lot of thorns don't theylaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 05:53 PM

I have to be very careful when I urinate on them but they smell really good.:tongue: laugh

Hello Poetwaving Good to see ya.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 04:22 PM
Like everyone else stated on here. I have to stop once in a while and look over things. It's something I had to do this last moth, and by doing so. Some thing changed around for the better at this point.

It's funny how easy it is to get caught up in things and forget about what I should be doing.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 04:19 PM

I stop and sniff glue every once in awhile. Is that good? :tongue:

So hows that working?laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 04:00 PM

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:22 PM

mr. speeddemon72,
i wrote that **** out of boredom.
its not what i actually do or believe necessarily.

laughlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:11 PM
Send him a dead rat. Maybe that will give him a cluelaugh