Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Fri 11/19/10 11:47 AM
Damn, hate it when my comp messes up ^^^^

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:45 PM
Hey Dark, good to see someone is still checking this forum out.

Welcome registar

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:44 PM
Hey Dark, good to see someone is still checking this forum out.

Welcome registar

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:39 PM
Hey Darkdrinker, no one ever really post in here,but it's good to see someone still checking this forum out.

Welcome registar,

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:34 PM
Hey Darkdrinker, no one ever really post in here,but it's good to see someone still checking this forum out.

Welcome registar,

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:19 PM
I'm out of my brain, please leave a message.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:33 PM
shades

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:31 PM

it's a great opportunity to learn more than u would normally about someone before u actually meet them

The forum is, in time people tend to show themselves. I've learned a little by being on the forum.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:56 PM
waving

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:25 PM

I have learned A LOT. Fisrt online date was a wonderful guy but he was like 4'9. I felt like I was taking a kid to dinner and Im sure he was uncomfortable too.
Second guy was a complete con man with a silver tounge.
Third time was the charm! I meet my bf online and we have been together for over two years. This one is a keeper! And he has taught me a lot.
So my advice is , its just like the real deal. People put out what they want you to see, and then when they think you are comfortable... BOOM! Out comes the bad in the person.
Be brave but be SMART!

Being on the net anyone can be what ever they want. Just like someone else said on this thread. It's learning how to weed out the ones you don't need in your life.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:12 PM

Typical woman , always right

(Did i say that out loud?)

You'll never winlaugh All you have to do is agree and walk away. Just know better and it will save you the headache.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 05:19 PM

BUT what really truely worked long term..Quiet a few times did I pretend to act just like her, in front of others.. She would run into another room and got madder, BUT she stopped after about 5 times of this happening.
She got so embarrased she finally stopped. It took a few months, but consistancy helped.

Ill do that sometimes and he will start laughing. So it does help sometimes. But whats really funny is trying to see yourself how you look doing it. I mean, I'm a big kid and get all into itlaugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 05:11 PM

i'm a sweetheart.
(:

I don't know about that. I seen them horns come outlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 05:09 PM

Hummm whoa when will men finally realize the only reason they think they have Man Laws is cause the women let them believe they do hehehehe:laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl silly boys........

I feel sorry for those men. I like to livelaugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 04:44 PM

DOES DEGREE OR CERTIFICATION MATTER IN LIFE..
OR
MATTERS ! who made their own rules
:banana: drinker flowerforyou :heart:

From what I seen in life. It matters who you know or where your going with them. Things seem to be by word of mouth these days, and a lot of unhappy people that spent years for what? other then feeling they accomplish their task.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 04:31 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 11/18/10 04:32 PM

I find that especially funny since we tend to judge others initially by what they've written.

I think a lot of people don't even bother with wanting to even read a profile, and judged by their pic's. That is one of the things in life I learned not to do.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 04:16 PM
Hello Hearts and welcome, sorry this part of the forum is dead. I think i'm the only one that pops in when someone new posted. Anyway, hope you enjoy the site.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 11/18/10 03:42 PM

It is a waste of money for people looking for a REAL relationship.noway

Thats why this site is here, it free:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/16/10 05:01 PM

Rudolf Valentino, 33, Hollywood California.

I use to live out that way. Now I'm stuck in UT

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/16/10 04:59 PM

I've learned how the weeding process works.

On dating sits it's something that would save a lot of people a lot trouble.