Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 09:37 PM
You tell me:smile:

I was driving to work one time and my water pump froze up. But at this time I didn't know that. So I go to get the antifreeze to check if it needs some. I have two bottles. I grab one and open up the radiator cap and start to pour. Hm, nothing is coming out? I look and realize that one was water and it was solid as a block. Does that conceder bad weather?

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 09:24 PM

Heheheheh hummm lets see what am I going to cook for lunch tomorrow rib eye med rare, baked potato & salad.... ohhh yeah better go get the rib eye out of the freezer to thaw out......

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh poor thing did I make you hunger....bigsmile

Not only himdrool rofl

I still need to make a trip out there. Do we still have the same agreement?

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:39 PM

females will talk about anything just as long as they're talking.
males will only talk if it's about something they're interested in.
females usually just go along with whatever is being said.
males like to control conversations.

This is the most I've seen you talk on the forum. Are you feeling ok? laugh

I can see men talking about things they're interested in, because talking about the dirt under are nails don't cut it:tongue: laugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:23 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 12/09/10 03:26 PM
Well this goes back to the other topic. Who chats more, men or women.

Since we know women chat more You have your answerlaugh

Had to add, to prove this. look at how many post a person has made. i bet you will see the women out way the men on that:tongue:

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 01:57 PM

What about me. What do i getlaugh

I know this is late Lex, but congratsdrinker Just know I'm ahead of yalaugh

Yeah, I wonder how many of us '06ers are left?

I'm guessing most of that crew is either dead or they found somebody by now....!

I'm sure there is more, but the only ones I seen are you and Txsgal on the forum. As far as what might had happen to some. I found out that some people can't handle change so they left. the funny thing is, life changes all the time.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 01:18 PM

It seems to me that the only way to stop a woman from complaining is to agree with her. Of course, if we men did that, then we'd be just as wrong as they are. I do think one of us should be right!!! laugh laugh

<By the way, funny topic!! I had some great laughs!!>

Sometimes it does work, but on this forum I think you would be pissing the women off trying thatlaugh What! your telling me to shut up. This is where the horns come outlaugh laugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 12:29 PM
I like the feeling that it gives me. It's like when you go for a long trip and come back home. Things seem different and new.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 12:11 PM

Women only complain when their man dont keep them happy for one reason or another or they fall short of satifying!

Wait a minute!:smile:

When did it become just the mens responsibility to make the women happy? Nothing personal hear, but women are not all that. I'm not going to try to make someone happy if they're not going to at least try to give the same in return. Besides all that.A women should {never rely on anyone } to make them happy. If their not happy being with themselves. Then thats a problem right from the start. Hell no one should rely on anyone for that matter.

Mike I so agree with you on this one if your not already happy no one can make you happy..

Hell had a girlfriend of mine at one time her husband waited on her hand and foot.... Did everything that he could to make her happy and all she did was complain. It actually made me feel sorry for him hell at the time I was married and wished my ex only did half of the stuff hers did for her........

So yeah I do agree some people you can never make them happy.....

Seeing a woman/man that is always complaining just makes me cringe.....

When I see that I back away from them or if they have that attitude that its a me oh my thing always feeling sorry for themselvres...

No matter what we say there will always be those out there that thing the world owes them...

Got news for them it don't!!

I do complain, just not on here that muchlaugh

When you have a situation like your friend there is only so much you can do. I dated someone a while back and because I wouldn't buy things for her all the time, i never heard the end of it till I said this is enough for me, i'm done.

If I was going to complain on here. This is what it would be. Women! If you're interested in someone, and you look at their profile. Don't just look. At least send an email:tongue: dating sites are about people meeting people. Not my presence is good enough and now he has to impress meslaphead

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 11:52 AM

How come we never hear about the complaining men? I mean they can be just as bad as a woman. seriously. frustrated

Whats kind of funny. This thread was just for fun and I knew it was going to get some womens attention. The hornslaugh

As to you're question, I think more men complain then women on this site:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 11:32 AM

Now, Now. Women do try, we are not so difficult. But some (not all) men dont hear or have selective hearing and that can make one unhappy lady and that is where some women complain to get their mans attention. I myself think it is the wrong way to go, for all it does is bring resentment from the male and you hear the word ***** and other negative words, but for some women it works.
That is what I was trying to say. I don't ever need a man to make me happy.

You made this statement>>> women are not all that. Yes, we are. Do you honor your mother? Mothers are number one in most people lives.
You go on to say>>>>> I'm not going to try to make someone happy if they're not going to at least try to give the same in return. Again, we do, but sometimes men don't listen and some women resort to B**ch.
Maybe that is why you are single.
No need to hault, a response is a lot nicer.

Lets put it this way. It takes two and both need to be willing to work with one another. I said women are not all that, but that mean men aren't either. People are people and that will never change. One can't always give more then the other. And if anyone thinks that one should will always be alone.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 10:34 AM

Women only complain when their man dont keep them happy for one reason or another or they fall short of satifying!

Wait a minute!:smile:

When did it become just the mens responsibility to make the women happy? Nothing personal hear, but women are not all that. I'm not going to try to make someone happy if they're not going to at least try to give the same in return. Besides all that.A women should {never rely on anyone } to make them happy. If their not happy being with themselves. Then thats a problem right from the start. Hell no one should rely on anyone for that matter.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 10:11 AM
Not really:tongue: laugh

Hell! someone has to keep the men on there toes

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 09:51 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 12/09/10 09:58 AM

Do you think my current picture is provocative?

Because, ever since I put this picture up.... I am getting emails and nudges. ohwell

This is somewhat off topic, but It don't matter if your pic was provocative or not. Women will always get emails weather it's wanted or not. Now looking at myself, I think i'm not half bad looking. Been on this site for 4 years now and others and a lot women are still thinking men should do all the work when it comes to meeting someone on the net. It's rear that I get an email from a women other then friends. I get a few that check my profile out, but don't send an email. Then ill send one and now they wont to Chat? Whats this. I know, i'm a female and my looks being on your who's look at me page should be good enoughrofl rofl rofl rofl

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 09:32 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 12/09/10 09:36 AM

I'm surprised at all the men whining about provocative pictures. laugh

We understand:smile:

But for me, as I posted already, and some will agree. I've seen many pics of women that are attractive. The problem is, looking at the profile there usually nothing on them. So to me I have no interest. Then once in a while ill take a chance and send an email only to get what I expected. A conversation going nowhere because the pic thinks just sending Yes/no answers or ===> lol <== is a conversation. Someone gave this person a brain, at least they can try to act like they know how to use it.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/09/10 08:27 AM

Just so happens I happen to be an expert in complaining women. I am convinced that females contain a gene that males do not have. I like to refer to this as the b!tch gene. I have written articles if you are interested..............smokin

Hahahah that goes along with the azz gene the men carry right...whoa slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It was just a matter of timerofl rofl

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 11:51 PM
(((((eileena)))))

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 11:50 PM
What about me. What do i getlaugh

I know this is late Lex, but congratsdrinker Just know I'm ahead of yalaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 11:16 PM
I do if someone is staring at me wrong. I get all into it toorofl

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 10:57 PM

Yeah women complain way too much, it's always like "ow, ow, too deep, too big..." Soooo annoying :P

I guess you better stop picking you're nose in public...

Or stop picking her nose altogether:tongue:

There is a limit to things and my son is that:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 10:55 PM

Yeah women complain way too much, it's always like "ow, ow, too deep, too big..." Soooo annoying :P

I guess you better stop picking you're nose in public...

Ha! You deserve beers for that!

laugh drinker

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25