Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/17/10 11:55 AM

How young is a dirty young woman?

since dirty old men are 40+ I assume dirty young women are 39- laugh
gee good thing i just turned 40 then lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Same herelaugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/17/10 11:40 AM
I'm on my own right now, but in a couple months if things go, ill be moving back to cali with my son. Ill have to move back to my dads for a couple months, but will be on my own again.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/17/10 11:35 AM
I wasn't expecting this to go anywhere:laughing: But I can see who has the dirty mindsrofl rofl rofl

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/17/10 12:57 AM
Need another drink?

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/17/10 12:55 AM
laugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/17/10 12:50 AM
How come there isn't more on this site?laugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:59 PM
What i'm about to say and it has nothing to do with any of the ladies on the forum

But he is right about how many women do run if you don't have money. I can count how many times i was aked what kind of work I do in the first couple email. And if I don't say or do, I never hear from them again. So when guys come on the forum and complain about some women just looking for money. It's true.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:46 PM
I wouldn't say it angers me, but would be nice to be able to meet people closer to where I live.

To add, anger doesn't do any good in the first place. It doesn't change one single thing about any site. So why bother getting angry at all?

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:39 PM
It's the net and you will see all kinds. I'm 40 so does that mark me a perve?laugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/16/10 01:04 AM
I'm looking for the popcornlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/15/10 11:02 PM

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/15/10 10:50 PM
If you want the divorce, you can always file it yourself.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/15/10 09:18 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Wed 12/15/10 09:19 AM

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/15/10 08:52 AM
This officer is sitting outside a bar and it's closing time. A drunk guy comes stumbling out and is walks to his car, as he is walking he sees the officer. The drunk guy smiles and waves at him, and at the same time a couple people come out and head to their cars. The drunk guy gets to his car and pulls out his keys and drops them, The officer looks and says are you serious! As the drunk guy picks up his keys a couple more people come out and get into their cars and drive off. The drunk guy gets in the car, but is stumbling around having a hard time getting the key in the key hole. Some more people come out and get into their cars and drive off. The officer is sitting there and can't believe what he is seeing. The drunk guy gets the car started and again the officer says, are you serious! As the drunk starts to move the officer pulls him over. The officer walks up to him and says. Tell me something, you walked out of the bar and you smiled and wave but you still got in your car to dive off. What were you thinking? The drunk guy says, i'm the DD driver. The officer says the designated driver? The drunk guy says no. I'm the designated decoy.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/15/10 07:21 AM
Rock isn't a girl, so it is 368 So :tongue:

TheShadow's photo
Tue 12/14/10 11:47 PM

Me my parents and friends debate about the whole sex in relationships issue. Do you meet and have sex first to see if it is good.Or Get to know a person for say 3 months find you like them but the sex is aweful<what do you do?. Or can you not judge the first encounter and give it a few more tries? any thoughts opinions?

My personal belief is if you like the person, the first time might be awkaward but should only get better as you get to know how to plz your partner better right?

Some women you just cant trainlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 12/13/10 08:17 AM
Ask her if she is going to eat that...

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/12/10 09:31 PM
I grab my nephew sometimes and sit on his facelaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/12/10 09:03 PM
Welcome

I perved your profile laugh JK

It looks fine, and the forums are a good place to meet people.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/12/10 08:55 PM
If everything goes ok, ill be able to move back to cali in 6 months with my son.:banana:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25