Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/18/11 03:33 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Tue 01/18/11 03:41 PM

About stressing over small things that don't really matter in life.

I'm on a couple sites and have seen many post about thing that are everydays life things we all deal with. So knowing that more then half of it is really not something to stress over. Why do people do it and what do they really get out of it by doing it?

Just because something does not matter to you, why do you think it shouldn't matter to someone else? And by creating this thread, aren't you worrying about the things that don't really matter to you?

There is a big difference between asking a question and worrying. To take a gander at someones typing and not asking a questiong is misss leading the topic...

Hearbigsmile Lets put it this way.

When someone post a topic and doesn't use rant orexplode or say they are in that mood. Can you see the other that is posting a topic?

See now you can take what I just said in many ways. To take a guess and not really know. Is really not a smart move? So can you guess my mood nowlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/18/11 03:27 PM

Ok, not trying to be rude here:smile:

But there dugsohwell So what is the big deal about somone saying hi to you?

Thought thats what this site was about, just some have a different way of going about it...

You're right. Some have a different way of going about things. Does that mean we have to be ok with those different ways?

laugh

I guess I don't take things so serious so it don't bother me, but if It bothers others. To each is own I guess because I enjoy life and welcome people. Other words, I don't swet the small stuff...

I enjoy life and enjoy meeting new people, too. However some people like the OP described are just weird. laugh

UM, this is the netlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/18/11 03:20 PM

..there is no point,all the bitchin' in the world doesn't change a thing,they obviously have nothing better to do...smokin

So ***** a little and then do something about it...

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/18/11 03:06 PM

I guess it just shows that some deal with stress better then others do.. Myself I try not to complain or stress out over the little things. And tend to keep the big things to myself as well... At times that is even hard to do...

I guess for some it just feels better to get it off their mind but what they don't realize at times it seems more like whining to others...whoa

I know we all stress on things at one point or another, and some know I have done enough of that this last couple years. I guess I'm looking at is when it come to small things i'm glad I don't because the mood it can put you in and we all know it's the little things that can add up. So I guess getting it out is better then blowing up:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/18/11 01:47 PM
About stressing over small things that don't really matter in life.

I'm on a couple sites and have seen many post about thing that are everydays life things we all deal with. So knowing that more then half of it is really not something to stress over. Why do people do it and what do they really get out of it by doing it?

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/18/11 01:40 PM

Thought thats what this site was about, just some have a different way of going about it...

You're right. Some have a different way of going about things. Does that mean we have to be ok with those different ways?

laugh

I guess I don't take things so serious so it don't bother me, but if It bothers others. To each is own I guess because I enjoy life and welcome people. Other words, I don't swet the small stuff...

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/18/11 01:30 PM

My experience on dating sites so far is that most people just picture surf, if the picture is liked, contact may be made, if not it won't end off!
It's a bit like going to a book shop and just looking at all the covers, not reading the appendix in the book, just picking the book totally by it's cover!

I think that's the big problem with internet dating compared to meeting someone in person, ie socially, work, chance meeting in a supermarket etc, you can have a chat in person, it's totally about the person then, not a picture!

I agree with some of what you said, and as most know attraction plays a big part in being interested in someone. Now this doesn't mean just because someone might of looked at your pic and found you attractive. That this means they read your profile either. I have had a few emails and IM's in the past that I knew they just looked at my pic and thought we would hit it offlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/18/11 10:10 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Tue 01/18/11 10:11 AM

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/11/11 05:33 PM
There is no such thing is a nice guy anymore. They are called stalkers today

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:53 AM

If you don't want people to judge you, perhaps you should stop judging others? It works both ways.

Also adding fuel to the fire doesn't help any either...

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:49 AM
The one thing I do agree the most on, people tend to jump to their own conclusions and rearly ask questions. That is where a lot drama does start on post.

The simple thing is to ask if you're not sure on something. It really is not a hard thing to do.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:18 AM
I can agree on some of what you said, but also it's on how you persent yourself in your post is how people will respond to certain things. That goes with anyone on any site.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 01/04/11 09:21 AM

Hummm the sooner men learn we are all that in a hand bag and treat us like Queens the better this world would be...hehehe:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

I guess there are going to be a lot of lonely womenlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:16 PM

Dating sites when you're not on this one?

The reason I ask is I'm on another site where you can say just about anything you want and use what ever word you want.
Does that mean your personality is different on another site then this 1?????? me my self i would be the same no matter where i go why change? best to always be you cheers buddy have a good 1

I'm a little more aggressive on the other site i'm on in my post, but usually treat people the same. Just I have been on other sites and seen some people in the past, that act different then when they were on here.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 01/02/11 12:08 PM
Dating sites when you're not on this one?

The reason I ask is I'm on another site where you can say just about anything you want and use what ever word you want.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:05 AM
Women are right about what?laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 01/01/11 10:14 PM

What is the fastest and most effective way to get over someone you thought you were gonna marry someday but they ended up leaving you?

The fastest and most effective way is, deal with it and try to learn from it. because if your looking for a quick way out, it will come back and bite you in the as...

TheShadow's photo
Sat 01/01/11 07:09 PM
I did ask her what she was thinking, she didn't give an answer other then taking the pick off for the night. Later she put it back up so who knowsohwell

You can set it to where if you don't want to see the others person post, you have the option not to. At the same time though it doesn't delete her post either. So I chose not to see. It's not something that chose to look at and being on a forum, you can't get away from something like that when the person post a lot.

To sum this up, she is not a nice person either.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 01/01/11 06:42 PM

I am sorry, are we really talking a breast feeding pic on a dating web site????

Ok I get that if she is breast feeding, she is new and undrstandably and hopefully consumed by her new baby. So if she is in need of the chat and support we good people here can offer then a breast feeding pic would work in the right forum. If she is trolling for 'love' then The Shadow I am as confused as you are!

There is a time and place for everything!

Thats The thing though, she is not new to the site. I didn't know who it was till I looked at the profile and all her pics are like from ten years ago, other then the breast feeding pic. Either way whether she was trolling or not. Like you said, there is a time and place for everything.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:51 PM
Nope I don't, maybe because it's never happen to me or I have never known anyone that it's happen to.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25