Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:00 PM
Well, the bad thing about that is. The shy ones that use it won't email melaugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 04/08/11 02:54 PM
How about if it works, don't try to fix it...

TheShadow's photo
Fri 04/08/11 02:46 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Fri 04/08/11 02:48 PM

The majority of ALL profiles I've SEEN are repetitious, vapid, and completely useless insofar as providing any relevant information about the person who wrote them. I never said anything about "here." And I don't think you can call this an "assumption" when it's been my actual experience over a number of years.

I have to agree because my profile doesn't give much info about me. I figure if someone is really interested in getting to know me. They will find a way...

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/07/11 11:15 AM
The first thing I look at before reading a profile is there age. If they are to young why bother.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:22 AM
The last time I was really excited is when I found out I could move back to Cali with my son. That was 3 weeks ago.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 04/06/11 07:24 PM
Call Of Duty, Black ops is what i'm playing now

TheShadow's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:40 PM

Yep, hell you didn't sit home and play video games all day. You had the drive in theaters, arcades etc etc. You actually went out and did something to have fun.
but but i rather sit home all day an play video games lol :laughing: :laughing:

Sometimes I feel the samewaylaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:33 PM

What kind of King/Queen do you think you would be?

It would be a bad thing for me to be a King...

TheShadow's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:27 PM

bigsmile

Yep, hell you didn't sit home and play video games all day. You had the drive in theaters, arcades etc etc. You actually went out and did something to have fun.

We still have a drive in theatre here..

Most in the areas I use to live in have been shut down. I Just move back to San Luis Obispo CA and they have one small one still around.

So I get to take my son out this summerhappy

TheShadow's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:20 PM

TheShadow's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:04 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Wed 04/06/11 06:05 PM
Early 80s that when MTV was MTV:banana:

Wait a min! I did live itslaphead laugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:00 PM
laugh

The sad thing is, you have many years to come.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 04/05/11 06:09 PM
Well, that wouldn't be me. So ha

TheShadow's photo
Tue 04/05/11 05:49 PM

oh you people.
I like the ones who just follow directions and give me a yes or no.
some who give me more than just a word are actually good explanations.
others...
uh...
don't assume anything damn it.
no room for imaginations in here.
haha.

LMAO, You post a question and expect everyone to give a simple answer like yes or no:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, and my answer is YES, be done with it!:tongue:

TheShadow's photo
Sun 04/03/11 05:31 PM

So I had a mutual match with someone that was from the same area. So, I decided to converse with that person. I sent a message responding to her. I basically asked what part of town she was from. I told her where I went to school and asked her where she had gone to school at?

Pretty basic questions. But, as a response I get " So its true?? you are trying to judge me by where I grew up and where I went to school. that is hilarious "

What idiot would think I would be trying to judge by those questions? How would you even?

I told her that she has serious self esteem issues and that she should not even bother trying to converse with someone until she gets over her insecurities.

SOME PEOPLE!!!! NO BRAINS

Sound to me like a scamerlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:13 AM

What is it about YOU,,,that you feel would be the biggest PLUS for a date to find in you?

How I can make someone feel comfortable being around me in just about any situation.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 03/31/11 09:31 PM
I would think it would take a very open minded type of person. As for me it's not something id be comfortable with.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 03/31/11 12:19 PM
For me, it's not something that happens everyday or all the time. It's moments, things that happen at the time. In reality you can't be happy or what ever all the time. Were human, so we experience different things in life many times. No one person is happy all the time in life. If they say they are. I wouldn't think of them as humanlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:42 PM
I don't want a Virgin, To much trouble trying to train.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:38 PM
Just about any way but drunk. Cant seem to understand slur...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25