Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 02:17 PM

i want to take you to a dark alleyway late at night and have my way with you! (but only if you want to)

I want to take you to a dark alleyway,
late at night,
and hit you with a crowbar.
(but only if you want to.)

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 10:34 AM

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 10:32 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 04/21/11 10:33 AM

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 09:10 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 04/21/11 09:10 AM

ummm still not sure I completely understand - my philosophy is that the mind reader stayed at home - can't really tell what the future will hold or what another is thinking, myself

if ur saying not to make assumptions, I agreeflowerforyou

Ok that works lol.

It's just interesting to see people think:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 09:06 AM
Some people believe that having sex off the bat is a bad thing and some don't. I don't think having sex off the bat or not is really going to make a difference if the relationship will take off or not.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 09:01 AM

Do you believe it takes two to ruin a relationship and that no one is the victim?

No, but it takes to to build it...

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 09:00 AM

Imagine urself 19 nd planning on dating nd starting a good relationship

It's called trial and learn for me. No one can actually tell you how to start a relationship. It's something we learn as we grow up. Although starting a friendship is a good place to start.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 08:53 AM

if you are friends with someone you met online and you go for lunch is it a date or just friends? if you end up getting closer to someone and you went out to lunch with them in the past wouldnt you consider the past lunches dating?....... thats what i mean with the relationship talk :)

Like someone already said, friends are friends, but it sounds like there is more to this story then just friends from reading your post. One thing I have learned in life is not to lie to myself by saying what ever it is is one way, when it's actually the other.

but until the two of you have decided it's something other than friends what else can it be? Friends is not such a bad thing yanno

the best marraiges or LTRs are best friends

Friends are a good thing :smile: I guess what I should of said was, don't expect more then what it is at that point if you know already.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/21/11 08:37 AM

if you are friends with someone you met online and you go for lunch is it a date or just friends? if you end up getting closer to someone and you went out to lunch with them in the past wouldnt you consider the past lunches dating?....... thats what i mean with the relationship talk :)

Like someone already said, friends are friends, but it sounds like there is more to this story then just friends from reading your post. One thing I have learned in life is not to lie to myself by saying what ever it is is one way, when it's actually the other.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 04/19/11 08:26 PM
Watching my son play in his little swimming pool. Got these hand held water tubs that shoot 20 feet. The little guy is only 3 and had good aim laugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 04/19/11 08:20 PM
I would say right now that my son is teaching me another type of love. Other then that, I think as you grow through life you learn as you go along.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 04/19/11 08:16 PM
Are you sure she was a she? lol

TheShadow's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:20 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Tue 04/19/11 02:23 PM

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/18/11 07:16 PM

Love is a crocodile. If you get too close to the water and are not careful it jumps out of the water and bites your head off!

Or is that Love is a rose. handle with care or it will make you bleed!

...or was that cry?

Now I am so confused!sad

No No No Andy,
Crocs dont bite your head off, they grab you pull you under, put you in a death roll, then when you are dead they stash you away somewehere and wait for you to rot...:angel: :angel:

So this is what they do to you now a days laugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 04/14/11 04:53 PM
I prefer long hair on a women. I have dated some with short hair, but there is a limit with me on how short.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 04/13/11 06:55 PM
It's not something that I believe in or will ever happen to me. Word are just words, pics are just pics, and a voice is just a voice. So, whats on the other end of all that is not what you might think it would be. and from my experience being this is the net and through A LOT of other people. 99.999% of what people think is love, is actually the thought of it, like someone said already

TheShadow's photo
Wed 04/13/11 06:39 PM
To add to Lex list. I would have it where if you contact someone, you have to actually be interested in getting to know them. It would stop all the women that complain about the men that are just looking for sex laugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:19 PM
I know:smile: , but it would sure be nice to act on some of itlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:16 PM
It's not a matter of thinking your special. It's knowing you are...

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:13 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 04/11/11 07:15 PM

Let me explain the situation (hold on to your hats lol)

I live with my sister and her family because she is disabled. I do the dishes (dishwasher is broken), any laundry and cooking my sister needs, and any thing else they need, as well as pay for things when I can. They refuse to let me pay any rent.

We have a total of 6 people living here (the youngest is my nephew who will be 18 in a few months). My niece and her "husband" (ill ) live here. They don't pay or contribute at all....EVER. They are responsible for cleaning up the living room (which they are the only ones that use it because the rest of us hide out in our rooms because of the husband) and they are supposed to clean the yard because they throw trash and cigarette butts everywhere. My niece is a full time college student but the husband (when he isn't being picked up for traffic warrants) doesn't work. I end up doing the cleaning because they won't do it and I won't let my sister's house get trashed like that.

The problem is....my sister's disease can put her into "attacks" when she is worked up or upset. My niece and her hubby know this, so they use that to basically threaten to leave and not come back. Well that sounds good to me, but my sister doesn't want to lose her daughter and will get sick.

But you would think they would at least pick up after themselves....right???

I would take the so call daughters hub and beat then hell out of him till he got his act together. Id take him for a long tripbigsmile

Had to add, by doing this it would take care of the problem with the daughter and maybe open her eyes a little.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25