Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:49 AM

P.S.....Didn't mean to sound cold and heartless in my response, it's just that I have been going through this with my room mate and no matter how much I try to help, they simply won't change...and now the lies and deception have begun. Until she WANTS to fix herself....she can't be helped.....experience speaking.

No, I agree with everything you said. I think this is more of keeping the peace between us at this point. My main interest is our son and that is what I have been talking to her about. Keeping her on the same page is what has been working. She told me she knows he needs to be with me and he needs to be out of her life at this point. She said and knows he is unsafe being around her bf knowing how their life is. I'm on edge right now like most would be and keeping my eyes open to what ever might happen. YES! any sign of any trouble, and I told her this. She is out and i'm done with her. She might be using me for a place to live at this point, but I gave her a time limit to stay. She wants to work with me so we don't do a ugly custody battle.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:21 AM

Lots would say NO.
I have 2 exes I would do anything for.
If you feel she is worth it and you want a "straight" Mother for your son help her.
Don't just help her because you want her. Help her because she is your friend and your sons Mother.
.....Good Luckflowers

I don't want her back. Not to be rude here, but she makes my feel sick at times and no women has ever done that to me. this is about being a friend. We have had our hard times and that is because of her relationship with her bf. She knows our problems have never been just about her. if all this works out as far as custody goes. ill be moving back to cali in a couple months. This has been a long hall for me. But our son is and will always be worth fighting for to have a chance to live a healthy life.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 02/05/11 08:59 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 02/05/11 09:58 AM
Sorry, hope you can read this. I was putting it in the wrong forum.

I normally wouldn't post anything like this and I really don't like people knowing my life, but at the same time. I don't have anything to hide either if someone asks me questions. For me, this will explain why I chose to be single right now and have no interest in dating at this point. Also, I take responsibility for my own actions in this relationship.

Some of you kind of know me for what it may be being on the net. For those that don't. I know there is three sides to a story, i'm just telling my side. I will try to keep this short. right!laugh

Almost four years ago I met someone on this site. As we all hope for when beginning a relationship, that the communication grows and the relationship grows. Well, a lot of the time it does't work out. Longer story short. We end up having a beautiful boy. I end up moving from cali to Ut to raise our son only to find out that my ex was getting back with her ex. My worst nightmare became true. Almost three years now I have been fighting for custody for my son because the unsafe, unhealthy violent environmental my ex has been raising our son up in with the man no matter what happens she wont let go.

My ex has been going in and out of jail like her so call bf this last three months. She lost her other two children too, through the court. She doesn't know this at this point. But the judge is going to make them make a choice. One of her sisters is getting full custody of the two children with full rights, and my ex is going to lose her rights weather she gives them up willing or not. If she doesn't give them up wiling, the court is going to find them both as unfit parents. To make matters worst. She is not taking her medication and has talked to me about it, plus her father past away 4 months ago. So now both parent have past and she is still dealing with that emotionally. She is homeless and thats because her uncle kicked her out of her fathers house and has no income what so ever. Have any of you seen that TV show hoarders? enough said on that.

As of yesterday, we sate down and made a document to ask the court to modify the joint custody. My son has been in my care full time since this last August. She is willing to sign the document and give me custody.

I'm not heartless, but I do have a wall up right now. She is the mother of our son and always will be. She has never heart our son and does love him, just she knows our son needs to be out of her situation because she knows it's not over with her bf. At this point She can't take care of our son. A couple days ago she asked to stay with me since she has no place to live. I agreed for a little while. She just got out of jail last week and has another court hearing and might get six months. Her so call bf will be getting out in a couple days. I told her as long as your drama doesn't come back to my house. I have no problem helping her for a bit. No drugs, drinking, and none of her so call friend will be allowed near my house or our son. And our son is not to leave the house what so ever with her. She agreed and I have my roommate and my nephew to help with that.

So, knowing all this. Would you help your ex knowing that they do know they need help, and is willing to give up their rights for the best interest of your child?

TheShadow's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:17 AM
Like some, I don't see getting marred ever again. If you think about it, being married is no different then being in that relationship not married.

My advice to people that have plains to get married. try to make sure you know the person your going to be getting married to. Because if the relationship is not going well before you do it. it will never work either way.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:03 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 02/05/11 07:06 AM
Nothing personal to the elderly okbigsmile but I think after a certain age there should be driving test once a year. I have seen to many people that should not be driving. Like this lady that couldn't see over her steering, that decided out of the blue to slam on her breaks and stop in the middle of the freeway in the fast lane. If the truck that squeeze in between me and that driver didn't know how to drive. He would of slammed into her and would of slammed me into the side of the mountain. I have seen to many elderly stop for no reason and nothing wrong with their cars. Like the ones that stop on a freeway on ramp waiting for cars to past by?

TheShadow's photo
Sat 02/05/11 06:46 AM

Free prostitutes?...I may just be splitting hairs here but, technically, that would make them sluts.

Funny thing is, I have been called a slut before and had no idea this was going around. Some girl just walked up to me one night and ask me my name in front of three of my friends, so I told her. Didn't see any problem with that. Then she goes Oh! your that slut everyone was talking about and then walked away. I was likesurprised WTF laugh laugh Well, had a nick name for a little while after that one.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 02/01/11 09:33 PM

Can anyone make this out to what it means?

Wel am a kind of lady u can best describe.am a kind of person dat knws d best of all dat i ever wantd,wel with time u wil enjoy getn to me

I looked at this pic and thee above doesn't seem to matchlaugh

Your first sentence is considered a dialect. Slang if you will. For the sake of proper english - "make this out to what it means" is incorrect. Can anyone translate this? would be acceptable.

Secondly, I find it even more ironic that you used the word "pic" instead of picture. You forgot the comma before the "thee," and quite frankly your usage of Elizabethan in correlation with implied "matching" just makes you seem that much more judgemental. indifferent

Ill agree with you. I have no problem being judgmental when I read a profile that is fake...

TheShadow's photo
Tue 02/01/11 09:13 AM

Wel am a kind of lady u can best describe.am a kind of person dat knws d best of all dat i ever wantd,wel with time u wil enjoy getn to me

She sounds so perfect Shadow...I don't see the problemlaugh laugh

I think my dream has come truelaugh

Wait! is this where i'm suppose to give my credit card and my social?

TheShadow's photo
Tue 02/01/11 01:34 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Tue 02/01/11 01:36 AM

TheShadow's photo
Mon 01/31/11 08:51 AM

I don't care, 18 to 80, blind, crippled, crooked or crazy, if they can't walk I'll drag them, picky huh lmao

So your saying that you're like the myspace people that have hundreds of people on their friends list just for the hell of it?laugh

TheShadow's photo
Mon 01/31/11 08:01 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 01/31/11 08:05 AM

Favorites is THEIR choice.
Friends are mine.
So I NEVER accept a friend invitation
unless I have known them on the forums
for quite a while, and actually consider
them a friend.
Novel, huh.

Ditto...........sorry if I have never talked to them I don't add them to my friends list. Those on my friends list I have talked to them within e-mail.

Besides that just cause they are not on a list does not mean I don't talk to them.

I'm the same way. I don't see any point adding someone if we haven't had the chance to get to know one another.

Mayham, it doesn't matter to me if she was hot or not. If I just added someone just because she was attractive. What does that really say about me and the women I might meet? There has to be more to a person then their looks for me to be interested...

TheShadow's photo
Mon 01/31/11 01:56 AM
When someone you never met adds you to there favorites list, and sends a friends request without send a message?

TheShadow's photo
Sat 01/29/11 12:29 PM
Welcome Twodrinker

TheShadow's photo
Sat 01/29/11 11:15 AM

Why do so many men on these sites take their shirts off in their profile pictures???? Speaking for myself it is off-putting and leaves little to the imagination as to what they are after...perhaps it is meant to be straight to the point??

I wouldn't say all of them are what you call a manlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 01/29/11 11:05 AM

In your area on this site? Do any of their profiles actually sound like someone you want to date?? The girls around me are all *****ing about being hurt and want some perfect non-existent guy to fix their "love life".

The last part about fixing ones love life I've ran into. There are some people that think being on dating sites will fix their problems and the fact is, if you don't deal with some things in your life. it don't matter where you go, who you date, or what ever you do to tryto get around the situation you're dealing with. it will always be there.

I have no problem helping someone if I can, but if i'm interested in wanting to date them. I will not deal with somone that thinks I can slove there problem.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 01/21/11 05:25 PM
Great profilelaugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 01/20/11 11:39 AM

Going to show my age here, seeing to many tee shirts. Why do people think this is proper attire for school, dates, concerts, touring the country. Please tell me, when they are proper attire & when are they tacky.

I think it's a matter on the person.

I'm a long haird guy and it's rear that you will see me in dress cloths. Not that I don't have them. Just I perfer to ware T-shirts.

As to when It would be Tacky? Going to weddings, Some places you go to dine out, certain plays etc. As far as the concerts I go too, they're welcomed.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 01/20/11 11:23 AM
We all lie one way or another, just some of them are litte things that don't hurt anyone, but it's when you do it and know it's going to hurt somone when they find out is were things go wrong in life. So in all, I stay honest with myself and people around me so I don't carry any guilt. I like to feel free from drama among other things.

So, to have a job that you would do something like that. I wonder how it would change some peoples life for the worse...

TheShadow's photo
Thu 01/20/11 11:18 AM

i lie all the time ,
yea i told you i like yah but i didnt
lie just to make you happy

WHAT AN AZZ drool
is this a lie ?

From looking at the pic that is up right now. I wouldn't think solaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 01/19/11 03:14 PM
Well, when you see these post. Just be glad it's not you:smile:

Wait a min! What kind of post is this?laugh