Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/23/10 11:30 AM

My question is, how do we really know what the right one is?

It's a valid question, and I don't have a definitive answer.

However, I know what the right one ISN'T, and that's been all I've ever run into so far....

They way I have been looking at it lately is, I don't think ill find the right one, but I might have a chance to start something good someday.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/23/10 10:55 AM

Shshsh I quit looking online I want real in front of me kind of real the kind I can touch & feel instead one you can look into their eyes when they are talking.

Humm now if Santa will only fill my stocking with one of those I will not aim that missile at him I have with his name on it....:laughing: :laughing:

I don't think you're the only one that has a missile:laughing:

I do agree on wanting to be face to face. I've run into too many women on theses sites that if we met, we would never click.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/23/10 12:18 AM
My whole idea has changed to from when I first started on these sites. And knowing what I have gone through with my ex this last three years. OH YA! laugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:51 PM
I may not explain this right, but ill try anywaylaugh

Many people like some of us have posted that they are looking for the right one, or i wont settle for less then what I deserve etc etc.

My question is, how do we really know what the right one is? We seem to spend a lot of time on these sites hoping that we will run into someone that we will click with. but what if what we think we know what we wont isn't really what we need? Just a thought IDNohwell laugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:30 PM
No, you're not scarylaugh

It's people living in a fantasy would and when reality is in front of them. That is what scares them.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:21 PM

i can never seem to hit it... do guys just like the chase? once a gal bites its over? i dont get it! ive done everything.. i guess wrong i show no interest for a week to 8 weeks.. nothing in there seems to be right... what is the right time? or is there one?

if I have to chase someone to keep them interested. the it's a wast of my time. I can see a little bit of it being it's the net. But some don't know their limits.

The other thing I have to look at is and say to myself. I'm the one that picks the person i'm interested in. So if things are not working out. What is it that I'm attracted to that keeps me gong through the same things and try to change it.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:11 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Wed 12/22/10 11:14 PM

You already answered you're own question.

You have just as much chance as everyone else, but from where i stand as far as dating sites go. There are more people here just to chat an bs then anything else. So expect the long conversations going nowhere. Some may look at what I said isn't giving much hopelaugh sorryohwell , but reality is not something you can hide from.

Blunt and to the point... thanks.

Makes me feel sorry for the people who actually pay for this.

But we should all take a lesson from our friend here... Maybe if where blunt and honest, we will get what we are looking for...

maybe

When I first started dating sites I was a paying foollaugh

Being on these sites are a grate way to meet people and you can enjoy your time being on the forums. Also I think that dating sites aren't what they were meant to be anymore. I like a lot of the people on here and do have fun, although, I think I have a better chance actually meeting someone off the net, then spending time chatting with someone on the that doesn't really know what they want. Just like most know it's about attraction, location and trying to keep someone really interested and women can be hard to do that with at times.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 03:54 PM
No, not all men 40 and above are just looking for young girls. from where I stand and your self. Attraction, location, and conversation plays a big part in anyone meeting anyone. From reading your profile. I can't see why you wouldn't be getting emails from older men.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 03:39 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Wed 12/22/10 03:40 PM
Wanted, blonde 5-8 cleans, cooks and does what she is told. Undercover blonde will work as well, ill keep your secretlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 03:24 PM
Three years now, but for a good reason.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 03:16 PM
You already answered you're own question.

You have just as much chance as everyone else, but from where i stand as far as dating sites go. There are more people here just to chat an bs then anything else. So expect the long conversations going nowhere. Some may look at what I said isn't giving much hopelaugh sorryohwell , but reality is not something you can hide from.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 02:57 PM
I feel you can to an extent, but that would come with in time of being on the forum. There has been a time when I thought someone was being real with me but found out latter they weren't. Thats when I was new to dating sites and realize I had to open my eyes to things.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 02:47 PM

duh.

Hm, did the under cover blonde come out?laugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/22/10 10:27 AM
Get an idea on someones personality by them posting on the forum?

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 02:21 PM

LOL just didn't make sense the difference between lying about who you are in person over the internet and as far as I know there has only been one internet killer. There has been many in person and they seem harder to catch in person than online so far......JMO.

Man! your going to keep this going aren't ya:tongue: laugh

Ok, lets put it this way. I have met a couple women off the net and looking at the pics and actually seeing them were way off. So, in meeting someone through a friend you actually get to see if your really interested in them or not. Being the net is a whole different thing. The lying part does work either way, but people tend to express it more being on the net then being confronted.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:55 PM

Well when dating from online and meeting someone for the first time it's really not the best idea..

Knowing someone the "old" way they should and if they don't then I wouldn't waste my time...

What makes meeting someone the old way any safer than the net? "Idnt women meet crazy men the old way too?

You actually get to spend time with them and kind of see who they are. Being the net. you can be anything you want someone to believe you to be?

People can lie about who they are in person can't they?? From past experience people have lied d about who they are in person.

Ill end thislaugh

For me, i rather be able to see face to face then sit for months looking at a pic and typing.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:50 PM

How come there isn't more on this site?laugh

We (or they, depending on how old your idea of "young" is) are just better at hiding it then men is all :tongue:

I like the ones that hide it, because when they come out and I tend to get them to do that. They go all crazy on yalaugh Wait a min! I don't know if that really is good thing or badlaugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:40 PM

What do you want, truth or who cares?

A date that lies, or a date thats honest?

Just a question.....

Who cares, as long as I get off. Thats all that matterlaugh

Serious though, wanting something and actually getting it are two different things. Everyone is different so who knows whats going to happen. I guess hope for the best and see where things go from there.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:58 PM

church gives you good girls soon to turn bad.

This is why the Mormon ladies stop coming to my houselaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:37 PM

Well when dating from online and meeting someone for the first time it's really not the best idea..

Knowing someone the "old" way they should and if they don't then I wouldn't waste my time...

What makes meeting someone the old way any safer than the net? "Idnt women meet crazy men the old way too?

You actually get to spend time with them and kind of see who they are. Being the net. you can be anything you want someone to believe you to be?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25