Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:34 PM

My date meets me at the door, holds my hand ( to make sure that I don't fall) walks me to the car, opens the door for me, hands me my seatbelt, then gives me a bunch of kisses as he shuts my door. smooched

After the date, he will open my door, help me out of the car, holds my hand again, and walks me back up to my door. blushing

Are you daydreaming again?:tongue: laugh

No Shadow...he does every time we go somewhere.

:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 12:25 PM

I think it shows strength and responsibility and if they are a single father then you know are not likely to be as selfish. . which are all great qualities I would want in a man.

I must disagree. My ex PAID to get my son for 2 years, until the courts finally realized he WASN'T the best choice. Just because you gain custody doesn't always mean it is the RIGHT choice noway

See, now I coild say the same thing about my ex knowing she is in jail right now and had her other two children removed from her.

It works both way when it come to Women/men

AS for me. I have to agree with what Simonedemidova said. A man raising a child since I am doing that right now. has changed my life for the better. As far as dating goes, will see what happens when that time comes.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 11:58 AM

My date meets me at the door, holds my hand ( to make sure that I don't fall) walks me to the car, opens the door for me, hands me my seatbelt, then gives me a bunch of kisses as he shuts my door. smooched

After the date, he will open my door, help me out of the car, holds my hand again, and walks me back up to my door. blushing

Are you daydreaming again?:tongue: laugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 11:57 AM
Well, being this is the net. Most women I have gone out with like to meet somewhere.

Having them pick you up at your door? Better hope their not deranged or some nut case that will stalk you if things don't work out.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 11:20 AM

I think a lot of women are extremely sympathetic to single fathers, but they also seem to think he needs help - he doesn't. He does an above average job of parenting in my opinion.

More men these days are taken care of their child then in the past. I for one haven't and never will need any help from a women raising my child. But at the same time I have an open mind to things.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 10:57 AM

just because it may not be mine biologically doesnt mean the child is less deserving of love.

It would be nice if more people actually knew this:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 10:54 AM

Only drawback with older men is they don't want a relationship.

I don't think that is all true.

I think a lot of the time it's learning how to see things ahead of time so we don't put ourselves in a situation that is going nowhere. We are the ones that pick who were interested in.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 10:44 AM
I was looking at a thread on another site. And the topic was about, why men don't date women with children. Trust me, since it was a man that posted it. It didn't go welllaughlaugh

But I was wondering how you ladies feel about men raising a child when it comes to dating?

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 10:32 AM
When my time is up, ill be happy.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 08:31 AM

Me my parents and friends debate about the whole sex in relationships issue. Do you meet and have sex first to see if it is good.Or Get to know a person for say 3 months find you like them but the sex is aweful<what do you do?. Or can you not judge the first encounter and give it a few more tries? any thoughts opinions?

My personal belief is if you like the person, the first time might be awkaward but should only get better as you get to know how to plz your partner better right?

Some women you just cant trainlaugh

LOL-yes & some men too are not trainable!

Then there are men that just don't care, and say. I got what i wantedrofl rofl

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 08:26 AM
Love is something that is freely given and unexpected.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 12/19/10 08:20 AM

Days?

I was wondering if a law was past that us men have to wine and dine all the timelaugh

I seen so many profiles say you must like to eat out. Ok, I can take this two ways. The dirty old man or I'm going to be paying out the as. to keep you happy.laugh laugh laugh

Hell, Ill just go to Vegas and save myself a headacherofl rofl

many profiles saying you must like to eat out?...now that is funny...rofl rofl rofl ...

Here I was thinking that this thread was going to turn in to what you're dirty mind was thinkinglaugh but I respect the ladies for not actually going that way and not taking that I was being the cave man:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Sat 12/18/10 10:23 AM

rofl rofl rofl oops rofl

why on earth are you laughing.

Because you're to easy andNOnot the other kind

TheShadow's photo
Sat 12/18/10 09:52 AM

I can. I enjoy doing it. The fun part is that I'm too exhausted...between school and a full time job that takes a lot of driving every day I am just too tired when I finally get home.

This is where a man should help if in a relationship :smile:

I think like TxsGal said. It can be fun and make the other feel appreciated and you can have a little funlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 12/18/10 09:37 AM

I don't think it's a matter of wanting to cook. I think that women that are single, get used to eating out, because it's easier.

For me, I love to cook, but I also want a guy that would love/like to cook for me. A nice, romantic dinner out is nice, but I think overall having dinner in your own home, sharing it with someone special is worth more than the biggest 5 star buffet las Vegas has to offer.

At least to this woman!

So please stop thinking like the half a billion cave men out there, that it's all a bunch of crap and we want you guys to spend $$ on us you don't have. I for one relish the simple things in life: a walk beach holding hands, a single rose, a back rub after a long, hard day at the office, laying on a blanket looking at the stars.

Cave men?laugh JK :smile:

I don't think all women are looking for money at all:smile: But when you see profiles that says you must like to eat out. That tells me a lot of women don't cook and at the same time it tells me that the younger generation of women have gone from family tradition, to what krupa said about the ones that use microwaves that think mac n cheese is a casserole. But this don't mean that I expect someone to do everything. I cook, but basic stuff. Hell, if I don't my 2 year ole son and 16 year ole nephew wouldn't eat.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 12/18/10 01:51 AM

This is all part of self empowered Rosie O'donnel womens liberation crap I thinklaugh

You know what? I think you're on to somethinglaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sat 12/18/10 01:47 AM

that's easy;
brain.

rofl rofl rofl oops rofl

TheShadow's photo
Sat 12/18/10 01:41 AM
Days?

I was wondering if a law was past that us men have to wine and dine all the timelaugh

I seen so many profiles say you must like to eat out. Ok, I can take this two ways. The dirty old man or I'm going to be paying out the as. to keep you happy.laugh laugh laugh

Hell, Ill just go to Vegas and save myself a headacherofl rofl

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/17/10 05:12 PM

I had to add this from the joke forum (thank you Loves2Please}
‎6 Ways to comfirm that Santa is a man,,,
1. He shows up late..
2. Eats your cookie..
3. Empties his sack..
4. He only comes once..
5. Calls You a ho..
6. And leaves when your asleep..

I don't do over nightslaugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/17/10 05:04 PM
Well, i'm not going to be one anymore here in a couple months. Going back to cali. But if your looking to chat with people. The other forums would be a good start.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25