Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 10:49 PM

Yeah women complain way too much, it's always like "ow, ow, too deep, too big..." Soooo annoying :P

I guess you better stop picking you're nose in public...

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 10:41 PM
SEE:tongue: laugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 10:28 PM
I Just posted this on another site, and it's funny how many replies you can get, knowing that just the intro can get the horns to come outlaugh laugh laugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 08:01 PM
I usually go find some poor helpless person, and beat the crap out of themlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 07:36 PM
I think play around right now. I'm still wondering what being in love islaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:11 PM

Why do women post such provocative pictures?
because we can pitchfork

So when there is like two words on a profile with a pic that is provocative. Does this mean all the men are supposed to be impressed?

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 02:22 PM

It always strikes me as a sort of subconscious "Well, this is all I've got to offer" mentality....

But you see the same thing with the guys and the shirtless "muscle" pics. Some people can't see past the physical. And if that's all they want, great.

Some of us would like to find someone with a little more to work with intellectually, though....

And, as an afterthought -- a lot of the women who post the provocative pics are the ones who complain the loudest when they get 100,000 messages saying "nice boobs" -- you just can't please some people....!

It's all about attention as we all know when we see pics that are provocative. The one thing I do agree about what Lex said about women that post these pics. Is they complain about it on the forumhuh

The other thing that hits is, just because a women is attractive. Doesn't mean the conversation is going to go anywhere.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/08/10 01:46 PM
I'm here to because, what would this place do with out mebigsmile laugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/03/10 02:13 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Fri 12/03/10 02:15 PM
Out of respect here. I can't see myself dating someone if I wasn't over my ex. I wouldn't bring my issues into another relationship, and at the same time I wouldn't be giving myself to the relationship. Other words, I would be lying to myself and the other. And to think another would get rid of my feeling if I had any still. Would be a big mistake.

As far as letting him move in with you. It's something you both should of though about real hard before it happened and communicated. At the same time he did know what he was getting into so he has nothing to B about.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 12/03/10 01:43 PM
My toughest thing I had to face. Was moving to UT knowing I had a child on the way. Only to find out two days latter after moving. my ex was getting back with her bf.

The tough part was knowing I couldn't just move back to Cali because of my son, and living out here for the first year not really knowing anyone.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/02/10 03:44 PM
i'm glad it changed, it weeded out a lot of the BS. There is only a few of us that been around since 06. And i'm one you can't get rid ofdevil

TheShadow's photo
Thu 12/02/10 03:28 PM
Because i'm special, and not the short bus kind eitherlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/01/10 02:01 AM
I'm 40, my ex is 30 so younger yes. Older just a couple years.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/01/10 01:13 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Wed 12/01/10 01:18 AM
Webcams!! Indespesable piece of modern technology. Weeds the idiots ouT without even meeting them!! And, you get to stay away becuse faces don't lie and the webcam catches your every move!!!!

In the 4 years being on this site, I had a few come up with some lame reason they didn't have one or couldn't get one. I have nothing to hide so if the other wants to meet. Why should theyspock

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/01/10 01:02 AM

the parenting forum is a great place for a post like this, but anywhere is just as good as any i suppose. That is sad your nephew had to see her ranting, regardless of her reasons or yours clearly he has no need for burdens of this magnitude. I hope you are able to sort these things out.

Things are ok, he just needed to get out of the house and get some fresh air:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Wed 12/01/10 12:57 AM

she is not being held responsible for anything as i read this...

I understand what your saying buttons. I think the way i'm looking at all this. She is missing out being in his life and is hurting herself by her own actions. My nephew has made up his own mind up on what he wants to do and i'm ok with that. I think I just needed to get it out more then anything at this point.

Hell, tax season will be nicelaugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/30/10 08:12 PM
Well, time to go relax a little C-ya guys:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/30/10 07:59 PM

seriously.. well maybe the parenting thread? however he is 16 past the age to where you need to do much.. i would tell him im sorry you saw that and you must feel hurt.. then leave it at that... after age 13 pretty much they are gonna have their own mind.. just make sure you acknowledge his feelings... and dont bad mouth the mom.. no need to right? obviously... i wish him luck.. pretty much im sure he just wants to think it through his self... i dont think it will affect your relationship with him.. however im not seeing any hope that he is going home anytime soon... perhaps its time for some child support?

:smile:

I thought about the child support, but thought, why? I can take care of him. just let her deal with herself and let it go from there.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/30/10 07:56 PM

Mike ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my sweet boy...........you know you have stepped up to the plate for your nephew more then once in the past. It is a great thing that he has you to rely on....

As far as what to do actually it would be best to just stay out of it. The damage that could be done has been done. Her son has seen it and now it is something that will in fact come back down the road and slap her in the face....

I feel for your nephew but he has you just be there for him. If you make this a bigger issue it will only hurt him more... All you can do is be there for him like you have all these years. If he needs anyone more it is now... Just support him and help him deal with what he has to go through.

Vent all you want too if it helps you get through the days ahead....

I agree:smile:

Me and my nephew do talk so it helps. It's been an on going thing for him. Boy did I wont to post something after what I read, but I left it alone. So ill let him cool off and if he wants to talk, ill let him vent.

TheShadow's photo
Tue 11/30/10 07:43 PM
I'm ok, just I feel for my nephew. At one point he was thinking about talking with her and see where things go. Now that wont happen and it's her own fault.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25