Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Wed 05/11/11 06:08 PM

ok girls, i gotta say a couple things, maybe it will help you and us out alittle...whats up with the tiltin of the head and these sideways pics? im gettin a kink in my neck,cut that out!(now, that might be just me on that one) and these pics of u blowing a kiss,whats that? someone tell me.not all,some do look good. but some of u look like a blowfish,(check with best male friend b4 posting) these pics with more then one woman in it , how are we to know who u are?thats just messed up girls.atleast tell us in ur profile,and can some of u clean ur house before takin ur pics?,that might be a turn on to some, but other dont care what u look like and pass u by. pics of ur car and no u,what the hell ladies? we aint gonna fall for ur car,and if a guy did fall for u over ur car, think about it, that the kinda guy u really want?,pics with just ur kids, kids are great. yes, but that dont tell us what u look like and its alittle creepy(unless ur a cop, then good for u , get'em all)the pics where ur so far back ur a blur, that helps us out alot,NOT!the pushing up of the boobs,u really think we are looking at u? no ladies we're looking at ur boobs. and so we click "yes" without thinking and u want a real guy huh?. try being real... and to all the haters i have over this ... kiss my :-) lol jk. live with it!if you no a site where this may be helpful, feel free to post it haha (

This is interesting, but I can't see how this would work for you knowing you posted this on the forum. You might wont to send every women on this site an email so it get acrosslaugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 05/10/11 08:12 AM
I drink and I smoke, it's not an issue with me. What is though, people think because I have long hair that I get high. So when they ask if I want to or where to get something. I tell them your talking to the wrong person. This is when I usually get the wired look like, but you have long hair laugh Thats when I tell them I find it a wast of time. so by this point 99.999% end up having a loss for words, and look more stupid then when they first walked up to me. If someone is persistent. Ill proceed to tell them if I wanted to get high, or have that so call rush they so need to enjoy life. Ill take a trip to Magic Mountain, by this point is where I lose them and they end up walking awaylaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 05/08/11 09:22 AM

Humm guess it would depend if all that really happen was just a smile and hello............Most women don't get butt hurt over just thatnoway whoa

I would say women don't get butt hurt over thatlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 05/08/11 09:18 AM
It all depends on how to people are willing to actually communicate with each other. The reality of it though, we wouldn't be here if more people new what the concept of communication was.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 05/02/11 11:04 PM
Not saying all women with a child is like this But, some women are still dealing with the father of that child and all the drama that comes with it. Or they haven't really let go and moved on with there life to start a new relationship, and end up getting back with there ex because of the child. Some women are looking for a father figure and a lot of men don't want that responsibility or don't know how to handle being in a situation like that. There are a lot of reasons why, i just guess you would have to wait for someone that has an open mind and understanding.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 05/02/11 06:45 PM

What would I possibly see or hear...that would expose you and your secret life behind your computer?? =)

You wouldn't see or hear anything for long, because I would splat you on my walllaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 05/01/11 10:43 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Sun 05/01/11 10:45 AM
I'm still the kid I always have beenbigsmile life is to short to worry about somethings. Have things changed, yes from when I was a teen I only think with one brain nowlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Sun 05/01/11 09:04 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Sun 05/01/11 09:29 AM
There are three sides to a story. How do we know your not just being over protective? this is a new born and Were just hearing your side of the story. We don't know what you mean by danger, you didn't explain.

I don't care who anyone is. If you guys have problems other then your child. You both need to keep each other issues out of it. That child needs both parents in spite of what either one may think of each other. To take a child out of any parents life because one doesn't like the other is not right.

What you could do is spend time with him, with your child like you have been. See where things go from there.

Had to add, your only 19, that tells me that the father might not be much older or is he younger? This might explain what your concern is.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 05/01/11 08:40 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Sun 05/01/11 08:40 AM

Everyone has their own opinion on things, and what one believes the other might not. Although this is going off topic. Something created us, because we just didn't come from dirt...

Newsflash: We did.

LOL, YA RIIIIIIIGHT!

TheShadow's photo
Tue 04/26/11 11:17 PM
Other then to play on the forums and once in a while chat to friends. I really don't know.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:57 PM

Get a man and keep him? Hmmmm

Men are easy to find ... they are everywhere ... to keep one requires duct tape bigsmile

laugh

Wait! How much tape?

Depends how much he squirms laugh

Hey there stranger flowerforyou

Hm, is this a good thing or bad:tongue:

Good to see you:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:46 PM

Get a man and keep him? Hmmmm

Men are easy to find ... they are everywhere ... to keep one requires duct tape bigsmile

laugh

Wait! How much tape?

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:42 PM
Welcome to the Mingle:smile:

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:32 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Mon 04/25/11 09:34 PM

According to the thread about what a man needs to be happy, all a woman has to do to get and keep a man is:

1. Be a really good cook and house keeper.
2. Love lots of sex and give blow jobs.
3. Worship him as a god.
4. Let him watch football or whatever he likes on T.V.

As if you will ever find thatlaugh

1. The cooking would be nice, but I would help if I can. If not, ill stick to the BQ. House keeper, both should take part in that.

2. Ill agree with, but blow jobs are optional.

3. Na, just love me...

4. Refer back to 2 and 3

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:04 PM

voice does it for me.... sandra bullock or joey lauren adams are both hot with sexy voices...

So are the 976 numbers voices tolaugh JK

Voices do it for me todrinker

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/25/11 10:04 AM
It's not a passion, but I really enjoy landscaping. Looking back at some of the jobs I have worked on or done myself. It's nice seeing how things have come along as time has gone by. hell the feeling of knowing. I created something from nothing.

TheShadow's photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:59 AM

There is no such thing as heaven or hell, ghosts, unicorns, dragons, the tooth fairy, demons & angels, vampires, or any other nonsense. You can't "talk" to dead loved ones because they're dead. As for that invisible sky daddy people call "God", he's not real either. He is just a crutch for weak-minded people. In fact, if religious people actually read their "holy books" they might just be disgusted at what they find.

Everyone has their own opinion on things, and what one believes the other might not. Although this is going off topic. Something created us, because we just didn't come from dirt...

TheShadow's photo
Sun 04/24/11 10:21 AM

Grown ups are the ones wrecking this planet!

Thats been going on since man kind started....

TheShadow's photo
Sat 04/23/11 11:16 AM

TheShadow's photo
Sat 04/23/11 10:36 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 04/23/11 10:41 AM

When others brag, does it impress you?

Do you brag to impress others? Do you think it works?

All bragging is, is a ego booster. The only thing anyone gets out of it is the person bragging. I don't pay any attention to people like this. If one needs to brag a lot, It tells me they're not really happy about themselves....

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25