Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Fri 08/16/13 07:25 AM

Lets say you meet your perfect match. What if anything have you learned from past relationships and what if anything would you change to help make this one last?

I wouldn't change anything, iv always been a good hearted person. So in all they should be able to see that.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 08/16/13 07:12 AM
On line dating is a candy store, some are sweet and some are sour. Its just a matter of picking what one you like.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 08/15/13 06:12 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 08/15/13 06:16 PM
Its gotten to a point where they are no fun to play with anymore, that actually they're getting worse at it.laugh

TheShadow's photo
Wed 08/14/13 04:16 PM
Hmm i just went through a situation and in the past when i was alot younger i would keep the resentment and hang on to it to deal with it. Today knowing what i do know, I've learned to let go. Yeah it might be around for a bit, bit noware like it use to be.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 08/14/13 04:06 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Wed 08/14/13 04:07 PM
For me its never been hard to find women, that's because they seem to find me most of the time The problem is being able to connect with most of them. So it usually ends up being where we have some fun and it ends there.

TheShadow's photo
Sun 08/04/13 02:51 PM
There is being nice as you call it, and there is being overly nice that will drive a women nuts. personally i don't think there is such a thing called a nice guy. It just men that try to hard ln something that just started.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 08/03/13 11:31 AM
Everyone has flaws, just some stick out more then others. Just like most you would hope to notice before the time has come. Although, most end up ignoring most flows anyway. The ones you can't would hope to be respectful and go on my way. There are some thing that just won't work for me. Sorry to be blunt, but personal hygiene plays a big part if you plan on eating pie...

TheShadow's photo
Sat 08/03/13 11:13 AM
Edited by TheShadow on Sat 08/03/13 11:17 AM
Honesty, i been experiencing changes in some friends lately to where honesty that applies to themselves has gone out the window. I don't bring it to their attention because its something they need to learn on their own. Just hopping sooner then later.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 10/18/12 06:28 PM

Do you think a screenname is one of the first clues to what type of person someone is (or wishes to be)?

To an extent, some people just like attention or just trying to get somer attention.

what does your screenname say about you?

I've always been a people watcher. I keep to myself usually untill sometheing or someone gets my attention off the net. on the net is a whole new ball game lol

TheShadow's photo
Thu 10/18/12 06:23 PM
When I can't get it up anymore lol

TheShadow's photo
Thu 10/18/12 06:21 PM
Because there are alot of dishonest people.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 05/21/11 05:36 PM
No they don't love them, they lust them...

TheShadow's photo
Fri 05/20/11 09:31 PM

Ummmm....how about talking to each other so the unknown becomes known?

It doesn't always work out that way, and for those that are on the net. There seems to be more of a problem with communication then there is face to face. People tend to get caught up in this fantasy world where anyone can be anything they wont you to believe. Dating today on the net has caused more problems then what these sits are actually meant for. So when it comes to communication. People lack this big time on the net.

I think that depends on who ur talking to and about what

Ill agree, I attract some interesting womenlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 05/20/11 07:15 PM

No, that's the first draft of my Mingle2 profile.

I believe youlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 05/20/11 06:43 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Fri 05/20/11 06:44 PM
The book to understand womenlaugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 05/20/11 01:46 PM

this talk of Jesus coming on May 21.
Seems there are some who believe this.
Who are these people? I don't know much about it.

These are the people that will get a reality check.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 05/20/11 01:42 PM

Ummmm....how about talking to each other so the unknown becomes known?

It doesn't always work out that way, and for those that are on the net. There seems to be more of a problem with communication then there is face to face. People tend to get caught up in this fantasy world where anyone can be anything they wont you to believe. Dating today on the net has caused more problems then what these sits are actually meant for. So when it comes to communication. People lack this big time on the net.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 05/14/11 05:37 PM
Ask them what was the point of even bringing it up if it's a secret other then looking for attention.

TheShadow's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:34 PM

So I had a question that is based on some comments in another thread.

I notice that when a young girl is pursued by a much older man (in forum threads or in real life), she calls him a pervert, but if she is pursued by a hot guy around her age then he isn't called a pervert unless he does something unusually pervy. However, if the guy is not hot but still around her age, then he could be called creepy or some other derogatory term if she doesn't care to have his attention.

Does the age of a person or hotness influence on whether or not you think they are a pervert? I realize people of any age or looks can be one but was curious if this was a factor.

Lets go a little further. Since a guy is called a pervert, what a women called? And cougar is to polite laugh

TheShadow's photo
Thu 05/12/11 05:27 PM

We live in a society where lots of things demand yr attention. I know most people would answer family.....or their jobs, but....besides those things....what is it that you care enough about in this world that you give yr attention to?

smokin

My little boy that will be 3 years old on the 22.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25