Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:47 PM
It means, they're afraid you will get hurt easily.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:57 PM
I know some guys do dishes after the woman makes dinner, I mean a guy could help out if he cares to do more. Some guys are not romantic and are just boring so they would help out or at least offer to help. Maybe she is right and he should make an effort somehow.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:28 PM
That's right. Every man has his faults, but if he is good, don't worry about that stuff. Worry when he is not good.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:19 PM
I wouldn't be on mingle if that were the scenario. If the man is providing what you need and coming home to eat the food you cooked and sex is good and he isn't cheating or lying...I would remind myself that any woman could take him away from me because that is a good man. What else do you want? He isn't a woman and he doesn't want to do girly things, so what?

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 01:59 PM
Many women would love to trade places with you. I think you're being silly. You have no problems..you sound like my sister who complains she has no chauffeur...get a hobby seriously.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 01:10 PM
Doing less always backfires. This problem has always existed for women. I don't know, it sounds like he is getting too comfortable with her and for him this is good, for her not good.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 12:51 PM
It sounds like he is probably not treating her like a lady enough for her to be happy as a woman in a relationship with a man. Play some songs by Joe and hum to them while doing dishes or whatever that you do when you feel he doesn't notice you, maybe he will get the message subliminally. If that doesn't work try shaking him to wake him up.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 12:30 PM
Leave little notes that look like love notes..saying things like ..'a gift from you would be nice once in a while' 'surprise me' 'be spontaneous' 'let's do something fun' 'take me out' 'come on don't be so boring'..maybe he will get the hint with notes?

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:31 AM
How many rape kits are sitting on shelves in the US?

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:12 AM
I don't think the right guy would approve of my parents is the problem.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:11 AM
Women cheat because they are looking for someone better to move on with.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:09 AM
A male version of Sharon Stone, the part where she crosses and uncrosses her legs is hot.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 11:08 AM
Maybe. Are you offering free round trip tickets?

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 10:53 AM
Dress up so you feel sexy be kind of tipsy and be sitting on the couch reading a romance novel with some beers on ice and some relaxing music playing. Then when he get's home tell him you want to have a drink before dinner...have dinner ready, but I have a feeling you will be able to make dinner wait for many hours. That will set the tone for at least a week, where he should do little favors for you, like take you out to dinner the next night.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 10:38 AM
You are not silly, but realize there is worse. It's better than what I have which is a man who doesn't want to work outside or at home. If this guy is giving you all the money you need at least that is something. He sounds alright, not great, but maybe you can fill in the blanks with other people or interests.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 10:02 AM
I would just date a celebrity for their money.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 10:01 AM
All through history, everywhere in the world, men have treated women and children badly. Lately it's been making headlines everywhere. Rape is everywhere, US, India, pretty much anywhere where there are men, there is rape.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:42 AM

Since you bring up crime rates for the u.s.,
did you know that your country has its own
issues, as the rape capitol of the world?

Touchy aren't we.
I think the OP Owner is unaware that women in US, NYC and so on; enjoy a sense of freedom that is not there in the India. In fairness, an innocent slip; like the title of this Post.

Since the term 'rape capitol' is being repeated from an earlier post; let me clarify for the benefit of all concerned. The particular 'rape' that triggered the now famous expression, occurred in Delhi & the social rage was so intense that media shortened 'rape in capitol' to rape capitol.

India is not uniformly middle class as is the West. We have a sizable gap
between the middle and the economically disadvantaged sections. While the middle had moved forward the poorer section have not or could not. We have a long way to go.

Having said that, India is still considered a standard bearer for democracy and secularism by Asia. We are the only counterweight to China and terrorism in this part of the World.

Criticizing us at individual levels, institutions, politicians; ok, we learn from it. Criticizing a whole community, a Nation for the action of a few? Doesn't make sense, coming as it is from an American.

One incident of rape, didn't gain your country
the name 'rape capitol'.

Sexual assault against women and children
is epidemic in your country. As is violence against
women and children.

You guys are both wrong. It's a world epidemic.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:39 AM
People cheat because they don't love the person they're with. There's no other excuses.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:08 AM
Really? And is there a place I can bring my child to work with me?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25