Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:39 PM
I think women should have the choice to work or be a housewife, but not be expected to do both. If they choose to work it means the man agrees to be a househusband part time just like she will be a housewife part time. If the woman decides to be the housewife the husband needs to agree to be the sole provider and share the money with her equally. Neither happen fairly, usually the arrangement benefits the man more than the woman, and in certain cases the man just becomes a liability (such as in my case).

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:32 PM

Isn't Peg Bundy a good housewife?

Please tell me You're being sarcastic. slaphead

Peg Bundy is a good housewife for Al Bundy.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:20 PM

" Then when the man cheats it'd because SHE was too tired or unattractive for sex "

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You won't win any "Western" women or Euros with that thinking...
Men cheat because they want to or they think they can or will get away with it. No other reason.
Blaming the woman/ wife is just too funny & too much of a convenience
People are responsible for their own behaviour & actions.

Men Don't Cheat...!

They'll Fornicate, they'll commit Adultery, or they'll Marry another Woman.

Those are the options.

Two are immoral, and only one option is legitimate.

Well Gentlemen who are following this Forum... Just how-much duress should a Man have to take ?

Any MEN out-there who don't want to lie ? spock

I was just saying that men blame women when they cheat..

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:16 PM
Modern day slavery works too.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:13 PM
It doesn't matter which religion, they're all against women somehow.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:08 PM

Women have needs too. Like we need a man who will go to work and support us. Running the streets and running after another woman/women is not looking for a job.

Fair Enough...

Does this exempt any Woman or Wife from doing her fair-share of what needs to be done.

After all... Not ever Woman can be Peg Bundy, can she ?

Isn't Peg Bundy a good housewife?

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:02 PM

That's why I like to be direct, because a lot of women will waste your time. Best to introduce yourself in the first message, ask a couple of questions, just to make it look like you're interested in them, and then ask to see them.

Direct approach would be: hi I'm a complete jerk, do you mind if we hang out sometime? Your place or mine? So, when can I see you?

Is that what you meant?

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:49 PM
Women have needs too. Like we need a man who will go to work and support us. Running the streets and running after another woman/women is not looking for a job.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:15 PM

I'm a good partner because I think like a team. I always address the more important needs/problems first, if they're mine or his doesn't matter.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It's true. laugh

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:13 PM

Don't upset them then. Be a good girl.

Yes let's keep blaming the woman..

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:09 PM
Women love handsome men, but most of all they want a man who won't bash their head into a wall. Funny thing about women..

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 03:54 PM
Edited by Estelle79 on Mon 03/23/15 04:02 PM

I really find it fascinating how more Western Societies are so complacent about Women who'll service more than one Man, and Heaven-forbid those same Women will oblige absolute fidelity of one-Man with themselves.

Such complacency makes sure the Abortion Clinics never stop pouring blood, and countless second-rate Mistresses never get the rights of inheritance with their bastard children, as the first-come-first-serve, Wife.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

In Islam, (In Contrast) all Women recognize that fact that the children whom they raise have absolute rights of inheritance from the one Husband whom they may jointly share.

Every Wife's child is hers, and her Husband's... Case Closed !

******************************************************************************************************************************************

So, who's society is more IMMORAL ? spock

Interesting point there.
Although even if the man and woman are married there is no proof of who the father really is unless you do a DNA check (only the woman can know if she only slept with her husband).

I agree that women in western society have lost their rightful place. And this loss is cloaked in feminism, but the kind that is anti woman. In the west women are forced to go out and work because of this false feminism. And yet still are left with all the childcare and housework at home. Then when the man cheats it's because she was too tired or unattractive for sex..

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 03:47 PM
But I'm looking for someone handsome who is far away.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 03:42 PM
I'm a good partner because I think like a team. I always address the more important needs/problems first, if they're mine or his doesn't matter.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 02:58 PM
I think women generally try to 'Keep a Man' not just get him.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 02:45 PM
Nope. I pay for the food and the rental agreement is in his name and by the way 8 months has gone unpaid we are about to be evicted. laugh

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 02:25 PM

if a woman is keeping a man happy.
.. that is keeping herself in shape.
.... sexually enticing and teasing him.
.. keeping his home in good order.
. with his help of course..lol..
..... and at least pretending to be interested in what he is saying..
... and actively participate in.
rowing the boat together..
. then why would he ever cheat..?

What is that man doing for me besides not cheating?

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 09:41 AM
I believe all children are perfect. Mistakes are part of being a perfect human being. I'm trying to let people know that hurting their kids won't make them better human beings. But I guess some people are closed minded about the nature of parenting thinking that hurting their kids will teach them about respecting authority. This argument is so ridiculous. It's like saying holding a gun to someone's head will make them behave better...that is shady parenting if you ask me.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 09:05 AM
My child will never act up in such a way because she will be brought up with class and know how to behave like a human being. Is this concept so hard for some parents to grasp? I always see the most unruly kids are either being completely neglected or they are being scolded and spanked.

no photo
Sun 03/22/15 02:42 PM
I'm looking for rooms for rent and most of them are posted by perverted men.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next