Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:48 AM
It is different for men...it's just like when people say women can rape men.

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 04:21 AM
Logistics is right. As long as there are not enough resources made available to women, leaving a jerk is worse than staying, meaning impossible. It's all about the bottom line and logistics just like someone else said.

Let's stop portraying women as accomplices to the crimes committed towards them. :smile:

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:31 AM
Islam has nothing to do with US citizenship birth rights. Islam is not a country, it's a religion..

Hawaii is part of the US. This would not be a problem if he was born in Hawaii. It has been a US state even since before his birth.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:14 PM
Rand Paul would defend the child of a US born mother.
Also he would abolish the law that let's citizenship be acquired just for being born on US soil, when both parents are foreign. We need to protect the interests of US citizens.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 10:04 AM
Edited by Estelle79 on Thu 04/09/15 10:08 AM
It does not matter 'according to Islam' ...a US born citizen has the rights of a US born citizen. His father does not matter. Seriously do I have to say that??

If he was born on another planet or Hawaii would not make a difference. His place of birth does not matter.

Again his US mother has all the power.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:56 AM

Since his first act as POTUS was to seal his records how does anyone know anything?

It's all just opinion

But everything could have been found out during the campaign. Hillary, who desperately wanted to be President, didn't use her influence to make that happen.

And Estelle, again, that depends on the laws of that country and the choices of the parents under those laws. For example, a Canadian woman gives birth in the United States. That child may be an American citizen, but that's not a requirement. If she chooses for her child to be only a Canadian citizen, the United States will not force citizenship on that child. Likewise, another country may have that option. Additionally, people often renounce citizenship of their home countries, which would explain how an American citizen can give birth to a non American citizen. The option to be solely a citizen of the country of birth may have been available.

Again you are missing my point. People are talking about his father and his place of birth, completely disregarding his own mother has all the power in the matter!

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:27 AM
My point is he would have been a natural born US citizen because his mother was. She was born in the US and he was born to a US mother. This is enough to make my point that it doesn't matter where he was born or where his father is from. I'm not talking about other countries or his parent's choices??

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:35 AM
Edited by Estelle79 on Thu 04/09/15 07:44 AM
If his mother is a US citizen this is enough to be US president...so no matter where he was born or who his father was he should not be questioned on this. Unless the identity of his mother is being questioned nothing else matters.

Basically you can be eligible for presidency if:
a) You were born in the US; no matter if your parents are foreign
or
b) Either of your parents are US citizens; no matter if you were born overseas

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:00 AM
That must really hurt..

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:36 AM
Ok I think I get it now...

My daughter is eligible to become the US president because she was a natural born US citizen. Anyone who gains citizenship after birth as in a naturalized US citizen is not eligible for vice president or presidency.

My daughter is a natural born US citizen because her mother is American. Her father and place of birth do not make her American and do not make a difference.
As for Obama his place of birth and his father's citizenship do not matter either. He is still a natural born US citizen through his mother.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 03:26 AM
Then why do people believe Obama should prove where he was born? His mother was American. So, it means it doesn't matter where he was born right?

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:24 AM
Men who want conservative women are that way so they have an excuse later on to become the controlling boyfriend in the name of 'conservatism'. I am neither conservative nor am I liberal, I don't put labels on myself and men who do have issues.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:13 AM
Men of all ages are difficult to date unless dating means sex.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:10 AM
If I know that Obama's mother, grandmother and great-grandmother were American, I would not even care where he was born. Like in my above example, there are people less deserving who can be US president because of that born on US soil law, which should be abolished. One to give equality to Americans born abroad, and two to protect Americans from foreigners born in the US.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:04 PM
I've learned not to date men who say they like more conservative and less liberal women...it means they don't believe in equality between men and women/ are abusive towards real women.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:58 PM

That good qualites like being loving, thoughtful, generous.. etc. Can be misinterpreted by foolish, or evil people. And they will try to take advantage of you or try to treat you like a door matt. Enough is enough. No, has become my favorite word.

This is for me..I'm still in denial on this one, but trying to snap out of it.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:55 PM
Women tend to be sexually intimate with their boyfriend rather than being a tease. I guess some men want to date a stripper because they like being teased so much?

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:42 PM
I've become weary of men who say they like more conservative than liberal women. I want to be a free woman not a slave.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:26 PM
But you forgot the part where it makes no difference to a woman to be married or single, yet is makes a difference to men.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:19 PM
Google doesn't take the place of having a local registry of domestic violence offenders.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25