Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:10 PM
It does get harder to FIND a man worth dating as I get older, it seems I get better with time but lot's of single men get worse. They say that a married man lives longer than an unmarried man, but women outlive men no matter if they are single or married. There must be something wrong with the single older men category that no woman can fix.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:06 PM
I thought this would be an interesting question to ask. Many people think they would not date a stripper, but I want to know what makes you think a stripper would date you? Don't they have tons of admirers showering them with gifts and competing for their time? It seems likely they would have no trouble rejecting plenty of men, more than the average woman even.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:01 PM
Seriously they should have a registry of domestic abusers so us women can better evaluate if the turn-ons are genuine. More power to the women that way. Certain men think they are so slick only because of how the system is. How are women to know any better before it's too late?

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:50 PM
It really bothers me that my daughter who was born in a foreign country, but our family goes back generations in the US, can't become president of the US even though she is American. Also, she does not automatically get any citizenship or anything at all in the country she was born in even though it does allow dual citizenship, there is nothing for babies born to foreign parents on this country's soil. And yet some Chinese on 'vacation' has a baby on US soil and that baby can go on to become US president one day. Doesn't that make no sense?

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 06:50 AM
I'm not an accomplice for going out with a married man. It's his wife he is cheating on. I was single. It's his fault for seeking women while married. I broke up with him for this reason. Men who cheat abuse their women in many ways, cheating is just a pattern of their abuse towards women. It's abusive to the wife and the girlfriend.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:11 PM
I only went out with a married man once but he was the hottest guy I've ever been with, it was worth it. Too bad the good ones are all taken!

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:07 PM

I would vote for him.

woohoo Estelle! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:smile: Sometimes I'm in agreement with someone somehow.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:05 PM
My ex thinks of me as some kind of powerful witch, as if I am the reason the sun comes up, and the moon shines at night. Everything is always my fault, unless it's something he deems to be positive, then it's always his doing. I have diagnosed him as a narcissistic sociopath.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 01:59 PM
Edited by Estelle79 on Tue 04/07/15 02:00 PM
It's true a woman could drive a man to want to cheat. A man could drive a woman to want to poison his dinner. The point is what are you going to do about it? That's the difference between a complete fool or a huge mistake and a thoughtful person who looks for more creative solutions.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 12:40 PM
I would vote for him.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 06:21 AM
I thought relationships were at their worst during end of year/new year and isn't that when most break ups happen?

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 06:00 AM
I think the natural birth group are trying to sell something that doesn't normally exist with the silent birth videos. I knew it wouldn't be like that and it wasn't. I also knew I needed to demand a natural birth from the doctor. The whole birth thing is messed up in the world, I agree. I like the idea of birth centers but they don't exist everywhere. That way they are not around sick people and they are still safe.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 04:23 AM
I wonder how many women have stories about birth where the main problem is the treatment of others towards her. I did not expect to be treated worse as a woman while pregnant, during birth and after as a mother. But I can assure anyone that it is worse not better and that I've been really shocked about it. I think modern culture does not respect life or those who give life.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 03:20 AM
Story of my life, horrific is just an everyday thing for many women. I think most women don't want to talk about it on this forum, because we are not supposed to talk, but everyone here knows I always tell it like it is here.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 03:10 AM
Edited by Estelle79 on Tue 04/07/15 03:11 AM
For the actual birth the doctor tied my legs to those stir up things against my will. And he shoved his hand into my vagina with full force using anti bacterial gel (which I had brought and was for different purposes obviously), it is full of alcohol as we all know and that hurt like hell and made me bleed. There's more but I digress. That's the first and the last time I would ever use a doctor for a birth. They are worthless and cause harm and trauma in my experience. My jerk boyfriend was with me drinking beer and was little to no support. I don't hate men, I just know how many of them operate (selfishly). Some men are great (in bed) lol.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:44 AM
When my daughter was born, naturally, I was not allowed any water for 12 hours of labor. I think it's just part of the abuse by the medical experts. Ice chips sound silly and cold, a sip of water would be the exact same thing. I was not even given ice, and labor is like running a marathon the way you get dehydrated. I think women in labor are fully capable of hydrating themselves properly even in their 'condition'. Inducing labor sounds about right to what the doctors want, which is nothing but a quick birth so they can get off work.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:29 AM
My daughter was born in May, I was born in June..
I think most couples meet in the spring, so after all the courting and all late summer would be a likely time for women to get pregnant. I don't know that's my theory and it makes sense to me.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 02:19 AM

Perhaps conceiving a child during the winter months (in the Northern areas of the world), means that during the latter part of pregnancy there would have been more food for the gestating mother (summer & fall harvest falling towards her 6-8 month time)? Makes sense, since pregnant females need more calories.

It backfires though since the birth will take place in late fall/early winter & thinking of our ancient ancestors there is just less food available from hunting/gathering,at that time, for a nursing mother. Not to mention the threat of cold weather to the newborn.

Still, it must work since ancient humans survived ice ages...

It is recorded pregnancies during the winter months.
Most people on the planet have summer birthdays. June & July
And according to OGB- YN's .. Heat & dehydration induces labor for women.

Hmmm.. is that why women in labor are not allowed any water the whole time?

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 01:56 AM
Turn off- Usually the biggest turn offs don't show up until it's too late. I think the biggest turn off would be their name on the domestic violence registry ...oh wait they don't have those of course.

The biggest turn on is all the qualities that anyone can act out even if they are false...charming, witty, chivalrous to name a few characteristics that can be falsified easily but are so attractive to us women.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 11:21 PM
Some men cheat to abuse their girlfriend/wife.